Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Most Unbelieveable reason why I was not here for a couple weeks!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:50 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1041565
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
What I am about to tell you is something i did very amazing,here it goes...

It all started for Wrestling try outs for my school. I thought,hey why dont i try out? I used to wrestle years ago. There were alot of people there. So I got nervous. All of them with amazing submissions and techniqes. Surprisingly,I was able to make it in the top 5,I was so freaking happy,seeing that I was able to get everyone out of the circle in my block,I had to see who I was up against. In Block B,the 210 lbs Aaron Brown. He was super strong and fat,no one had the skill to beat him. The next week,the coach wanted to test me...who other than the big guy? I was a** whooping central,he kept slamming me,and throwing me around like a doll. I`m only 5`5,137 lbs. He was toying with me,insulting my mom,dad,brother,and my friends,saying I should be ashamed,for trying out and having never wrestled for 5 years. My adrenaline was pumping every second,at that moment,I punched him in the stomach,then...I dont know how,but I was able to pick him up,into a Fire Man`s Carry!! I slammed him down very hard,and he started to yell in pain. But he wasnt the only one...in just an isnstant,everything went black,and I woke up on the bench with evreyone cheering. I had to be carried to the Hospital,and the docter told me: "You`ve completely worn your muscles out,whatever you did you put alot of power and determination in,your gonna be in recovery for some weeks now."

THE END

I feel energy returning to me,my body is sore,but i`m alright.

instagram: solidaritysterl
craig_m Posted: 18:36 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1041878
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
I read this in the staff forum, sounds like your adrenaline just kicked in because of the things he was saying.
therapper Posted: 03:19 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042312
therapper
+
On 12-Sep-2006 Xtreme gamer said:What I am about to tell you is something i did very amazing,here it goes...

It all started for Wrestling try outs for my school. I thought,hey why dont i try out? I used to wrestle years ago. There were alot of people there. So I got nervous. All of them with amazing submissions and techniqes. Surprisingly,I was able to make it in the top 5,I was so freaking happy,seeing that I was able to get everyone out of the circle in my block,I had to see who I was up against. In Block B,the 210 lbs Aaron Brown. He was super strong and fat,no one had the skill to beat him. The next week,the coach wanted to test me...who other than the big guy? I was a** whooping central,he kept slamming me,and throwing me around like a doll. I`m only 5`5,137 lbs. He was toying with me,insulting my mom,dad,brother,and my friends,saying I should be ashamed,for trying out and having never wrestled for 5 years. My adrenaline was pumping every second,at that moment,I punched him in the stomach,then...I dont know how,but I was able to pick him up,into a Fire Man`s Carry!! I slammed him down very hard,and he started to yell in pain. But he wasnt the only one...in just an isnstant,everything went black,and I woke up on the bench with evreyone cheering. I had to be carried to the Hospital,and the docter told me: "You`ve completely worn your muscles out,whatever you did you put alot of power and determination in,your gonna be in recovery for some weeks now."

THE END

I feel energy returning to me,my body is sore,but i`m alright.
dam reminds me when i done the FU mixed up with the F5 but it was a fight!!

he was about 6 foot me about 5'11 evon

he came running at me so i picked him up and slamed him down every one whent white!!! well i did start to slap him around like he was a prat!!

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
superblobby Posted: 14:33 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042734
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Thats one of the most excitingstories of my life ;)
Welcome back.
England; time setters for the entire world.
graphicdisigner Posted: 16:21 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1044189
graphicdisigne
r
Forum GuestMember
+
niceee....
Its really cool that you fricken wooped the biggest dude in the team. nice...

TEAM GRAPHICS: http://forums.supercheats.com/forums.php?topic=31708&page=1
Graphics Site: http://www.freewebs.com/phutorial365/index.htm
Blademaster55 Posted: 17:09 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047590
Blademaster55
+
didnt you post this on the staff fourms also?

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
OS Force Posted: 17:59 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047685
OS Force
Forum GuestMember
+
Kool this I have done before
E-mail me at [email protected]
Smooth
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee aaah rumble young man rumble
Blademaster55 Posted: 20:44 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047878
Blademaster55
+
I wrestle but usualy only people in same weight class for safety

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Arsenal#1 Posted: 14:37 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1063759
Arsenal#1
+
WOW!!! rock on dude!!!! congratsa!!!!
Town Idiot25 Posted: 16:52 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1064068
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
+
this topic was finally dieing.

A Quote