Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

massage for the pullaskli guy ( if he evens shows up to look)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
oober Posted at: 12:01 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111202
oober
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
nice goin minibigfoot but u should make it 24 hours like da movies.
2 find leather face and ask san andreas questions, go to my site http://www.freewebs.com/liam_11cheats/
pulaski Posted at: 12:24 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111230
pulaski
+
+
Jesus christ you're retarded. freewebs REVIEW their cases before taking action. Do you honestly think they just took them down because I said "hey look, they're thieving"? I don't think so. They WERE ABLE TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES that you STOLE and HOTLINKED content from other websites. You clicked "View -> Page Source" and pasted GTA-SanAndreas.com/GTASanAndreas.net source onto your own website. Don't deny it.

*Keywords are in CAPS

And if anybody is going to get kicked from supercheats its YOU, for advertising your website so bloody often, which btw, is against the rules.

I'm not stupid, you know. I happen to be one of the webmasters of those sites. The only reason I registered here was to stop you retards from raping our bandwidth. (which costs MONEY btw. freewebs is, believe it or not, FREE!)
oober Posted at: 12:32 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111234
oober
Forum GuestMember
+
+
shutup and LEAVE minibigfoot ALONE and STOP RUINING everyones sites *****.

keywords r in CAPS

and if anybody is gonna get kicked of supercheats it's you *****.

minibigfoot's not stupid you know he wouldn't violate the rules and get his site f*cked up.
2 find leather face and ask san andreas questions, go to my site http://www.freewebs.com/liam_11cheats/
pulaski Posted at: 12:35 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111236
pulaski
+
+
YOU guys are ruining OUR websites because of the whole hotlinking situation. Can you even tell me what hotlinking is?!

Do you have any evidence that proves they didnt steal? No, I didn't think so. Please, only post if you have a decent arguement to throw against me. Try and avoid the pathetic insults that add nothing to the conversation.. it's quite tiring..

Edit: Dude, you weren't even registered here when their sites were taken down. What would you know about anything?!
pulaski Posted at: 12:44 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111245
pulaski
+
+
Right okay. Maybe I was a little harsh on you guys.. so how about we do this.

minibigfoot, make a new website identical to your last and I'll pin-point what you're doing wrong. Okay?
matty dawkins Posted at: 13:06 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111268
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Pulaski is right but it still isn't fair to just ruin the websites cause we all used to use them, you could have put a link on the site advertising where you got it from to stop the you losing your website
pulaski Posted at: 13:10 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111273
pulaski
+
+
Thats not my problem, it's freewebs. They obviously don't tolerate theft/bandwdith rape.

I did tell minibigfoot what he was doing wrong a LONG time ago. He agreed, but then he didn't do anything to fix it, so I dunno.

If you still need that info you can goto gtasanandreas.net and gta-sanandreas.com anyway, it's not really a big deal..

Note to everybody: Don't feel sympathetic towards the site owners. It takes, literally, about 5 seconds to copy the source code onto your own website. So it's not as if they spent a long time on it..
minibigfoot Posted at: 13:14 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111279
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i know you did i all ready made up three new ones and they shut them all down again
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
matty dawkins Posted at: 13:14 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111280
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But he did do other stuff himself
minibigfoot Posted at: 13:15 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111282
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know but he dident have to tell free webs
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
matty dawkins Posted at: 13:17 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111286
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No he could have given a warning
minibigfoot Posted at: 13:18 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111288
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know
my gang

oober Posted at: 13:25 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111295
oober
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o.k sorry pulaski i went a bit over the top.
minibigfoot Posted at: 13:27 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111296
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when i readed that i though that was a bit over the top
my gang

matty dawkins Posted at: 13:28 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111298
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cause all that stuff was true
pulaski Posted at: 15:35 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111534
pulaski
+
+
minibigfoot, I *did* give you a warning. Remember? I told you about how hotlinking was dangerous etc.. and you said "you're right". But you didn't change anything, you just ignored it from there on.. and continued making new sites with stolen content etc..
FallenAngle Posted at: 19:07 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111777
FallenAngle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HEY so can i finish my cheat website from freewebs....oh by the way every website uses the same cheats Smile...well think about it!
Wow.....Im far away from beating GTA......but i know how to lower the airplanes wheels....muhahahahahaha and most of u guys dont know!!
FallenAngle Posted at: 19:10 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111783
FallenAngle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
.....sry about that
Wow.....Im far away from beating GTA......but i know how to lower the airplanes wheels....muhahahahahaha and most of u guys dont know!!
pulaski Posted at: 19:57 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111833
pulaski
+
+
lol, its okay to copy cheats i guess.. the problem was (if i remember correctly) sites were hotlinking the little PS2 button images to display the cheats. So, yeah..
FallenAngle Posted at: 20:21 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111866
FallenAngle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o...well i just post cheats and thats all no links.....well maybe supercheats but thats it lol...
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close