Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

DO YOU NEED A CHEAT WEBSITE FOR........

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

FallenAngle Posted at: 21:03 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 116070
FallenAngle
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you need a website for GTA San Andreas Ill do it for free from cheats-gangs and much more....I dont use freewebs at all so dont worry about it being closed,or froze account...Well reply to this is you want one..(might take awhile but it will be cool)
Wow.....Im far away from beating GTA......but i know how to lower the airplanes wheels....muhahahahahaha and most of u guys dont know!!
matty dawkins Posted at: 02:22 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116219
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yo
Big SMoke Posted at: 02:24 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116220
Big SMoke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
was up matty dawkins
Big SMoke
matty dawkins Posted at: 02:25 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116222
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nothin
minibigfoot Posted at: 02:41 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116229
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
matty dawkins Posted at: 02:44 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116231
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wassup
minibigfoot Posted at: 10:48 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116725
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo FallenAngle can i have a site please
thanks
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
gtasean88 Posted at: 14:48 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116980
gtasean88
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im hur playas
Grovegangstas lets change are name to something and CJ MASTER CALL ME SO WE CAN MAKE IT on saturday at 5 K Grovegangstas are Me, CJ Master thas all i no right now so make a post in the team and clan boards telling me your on ill make a topic
throat cut time Posted at: 17:55 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117189
throat cut time
+
+
yo this is pretty gay, when i go to my hood on one of my files have probaly about over 1000 cheats on it now but i started it new so whenever i go to my hood (where big smoke and ryder live) i al ways get shot from the stupied ballas i dont have the territories on it till i beat farewell my love the mission is that the problem? should i beat it or no e-mail me at [email protected] and help me cuase those damn ballas are annoying i cant even get in my rihno tank without them shooting me with a m 16 or rocket luancherAND MY HEAL IS LONG AND I HAVE THE BODY ARMOR CHEAT ITS GAY
FallenAngle Posted at: 20:04 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117357
FallenAngle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
okay i will make you guys some sites it will talk me awhil to get them up but ill tell you....email me at [email protected] and send me a messege with the images u want on it and the main colors you want like blue,and green main color=out of those two or another 1
Wow.....Im far away from beating GTA......but i know how to lower the airplanes wheels....muhahahahahaha and most of u guys dont know!!
CJ-MASTER 2005 Posted at: 13:44 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118254
CJ-MASTER 2005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i sent a message 2 throat cut time n fallenangel did yall get it?
YOU DECKED OUT NOW DAWG

matty dawkins Posted at: 13:46 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118256
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol
cheat needer Posted at: 03:37 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 120689
cheat needer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cj master=cocksucking *******
no1 talk to pulaski she or he or both is a cocksucking ******* who got mine and minibigfoots sites band

peace homies cept from pulaski who aint a homie
FallenAngle Posted at: 19:32 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121606
FallenAngle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Minibigfoot, cheat needer, and CJ MASTER2005 i need some pictures from gta that u want me to put on ur banner that im making u...Right now this site is looking really well...If you can send me the link to it and ill check it out..And also tell me what you want the colors...(example...red, blue main color:lime) Ill do any color u want me to do....banners will be shown to u guys for u can see and agree to it...This website will be up in like 2-5weeks maybe even 10weeks....All depends how my site design looks like....Oh yeah post all the cheats that you want on the site... Oh yeah Cj Master2005 ur site will be a cheat code place/gang site....Fill free to post all the cheats that you want on them.....Sorry for the sites for taking soooo long but sometimes i have other things to do, mostly what im doing is trying to amke this three of the best gta sites out there....Oh if you have any html/javascipt codes like (example....Window pop up and the code for it) i know most of the codes . If you want the one code were people cant still any of the looks than send me that one and ill put it on it...All these sites are a real Copy Right....Please post your rules for the site...My board for you guys to post on will be up for this stuff....plus we wont get in trouble.... Thank you Minibigfoot, Cheat Needer,and CJ MASTER2005 for letting me make you a site...Oh one more thing if you want certain avatars please send me the pics for them..and ill add them to the avatars...

~The Fallen Angle has come~
~Please reply to this!!!~
~Will make more sites for other people SAME RULES/POST COUNTS!~
cheat needer Posted at: 03:41 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121799
cheat needer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
errr do u wanna get some pic and ill tell u what i think off it ok?
no1 talk to pulaski she or he or both is a cocksucking ******* who got mine and minibigfoots sites band

peace homies cept from pulaski who aint a homie
FallenAngle Posted at: 06:52 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121942
FallenAngle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cheat Needer i need some gta pics for ur banner...I need u to send them with the link

~The FallenAngle has come~
superman4u Posted at: 17:19 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122428
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
hey mann supercheats. was an awesome place b4 bing bong and cheet needer.. came. here

and where is minibigfoot.. he aint on the message..
he wasnt since monday or something

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
matty dawkins Posted at: 03:48 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122824
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He said he was on holiday
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top