Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: Pokemon Rainbow

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 50 of 51
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | 50 | Last     Previous | Next
RJ Fighter Posted: 21:26 May31 2005 Post ID: 185381
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Nightmare doesn't seem to care and flys off in search of something to eat. "I think his body has a super-fast metabolism..."

~Got that right..~ Nightmare sent the message to his buddies.

(Im getting off. *Snore* good night lol)
ultimate X Posted: 21:33 May31 2005 Post ID: 185398
ultimate X
Post Likes: 0
+
((after finding out that you fell for my joke,i was lol`ing like there was no tommorow!my brain is STILL lol`ing!haHA!))

either that,or he has diarrhea.
jamarie Posted: 11:46 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185999
jamarie
+
((Sorry,i haven't posted here much!Mind filling me in DE?))

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 14:14 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186181
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
((I'm not sure what's going on either. I barley can go on now because i have to stay after school sometimes to prepare for a test))
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

RJ Fighter Posted: 14:19 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186201
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
((Ok. Here's the scoop. Deoxys has been tamed, and we are now on a planet. Of the pokemon we found on here and Mewfour and Mew X. Nightmare found a Psy Stone and somehow evolved. As for me, I'm staying as a Mewtwo/Metang/Killing machine. I'll try to calm down ultimate from posting TOO much ;D.))
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 16:39 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187971
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
[right and how can i get Kris into this without being too awkward?]
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud

RJ Fighter Posted: 16:41 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187974
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
((I dont know XD))
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 16:44 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187979
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
[ok at least i can try]
"Hi" Kris said walking up to them "Long time no see"

RJ Fighter Posted: 16:45 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187980
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"Same here." Darkness looked over to Kris. "So, what's happened with you lately?"
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 16:46 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187983
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
"Nothing much. I suppose it's Darkness now is it?" Kris said looking at him

RJ Fighter Posted: 16:50 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187990
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"Yeah. I needed a new name to fit this new body." Darkness said.
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 16:52 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187996
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
"I see" Kris said

RJ Fighter Posted: 23:10 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 190000
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
Darkness flew after Nightmare to look for him. Nightmare was talking to a group of Mewthrees. ~Darkness! Man am I glad to see you, I become a Mewthree, and look how popular I get!~ "Wow. I can see that. Mind if I hang around?" The group all agreed.
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 16:50 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191466
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
"Great I'm alone again"

Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 12:59 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194083
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
[pple keep this topic alive!!]

RJ Fighter Posted: 14:52 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194203
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"Kris you can come if you want, just be careful. These are WILD Mewtwos after all, so don't get on their bad side." Darkness said telepathically to Kris

~So what kind of Mewtwo are you?~ One Mewthree said to Darkness.

"I used to be human, but through genetic engineering, I was able to make myself a ruthless killing machine."

~Ain't that fun...HEY GUYS! Look! This dude said he was once a human!~ A large group of Mewtwos and Mewthrees came to join the group.

~Hey, noob, humans aren't allowed around here.~ One of them said.

~That's right! Humans should be on Earth!~ One of them commented.

~Hey, guys, why don't we show him the door?~ Another suggested.

~GOOD IDEA!~ The entire group started walking toward Darkness, as in to tackle him.

"Hmph...you guys think you're so tough...well, try this one on for size!" Ron threw a psychic wave at the group, knocking them back. They all landed on the ground with a big *THUD*.

~WTF?!~ They all commented.

"As I said before, I WAS human, but now I am a killing machine, and if you get me mad, I'll make sure you all run away with your tails between your legs. Mock my word, I WON'T TOLERATE THIS SH**!"

Darkness scowled at them and walked off.

A few hours past. Darkness had stumbled on a large cave, almost looking like a shrine. The walls were a dark- sandy color, with various cobwebs here and there. The floor looked as if it was made out of diamond. He walked in and saw a hooded figure sitting on the ground in the middle of the room. Darkness walked up to it. "...Hello?"

"I know why you have come here...you have come for the Orb of Immortality, No?" The figure stood up.

"I was just admiring your lovely work."

"Indeed it looks good. Come with me. I will show you something."

The figure led Darkness to a hidden chamber.

"On that table over there is the power that will make you invincible. If you want it, all you have to do is touch it."

"Any catch?" Darkness said.

"No, not at all. Go ahead." The figure stood back and sat down.

Darkness walked over the the orb. With a slight hand he touched it. It glowed a bright blue. He then felt changes going on. His body lifted into the air. Darkness felt pain in his arms as the Metang claws disappeared. His body was engulfed in a silver flame. Darkness felt powerful...very powerful...suddenly, he felt a slight tingle in his hands. They flattened, and he got five fingers. The fingers then began to mold to a point on each end. They then hardened and grew into claws. "...Dude, wtf is going on with me?!" The figure stood up, and removed his robe. Standing there was now a Mewtwo. But this was no ordinary Mewtwo, this Mewtwo was almost the exact same kind Darkness was before he changed. Only this Mewtwo had a blue tail instead of a red one.

"My friend, I told you that you would be immortal, and I was right. Your body is now invulnerable to dark and other psychic energy. Also, your hands are now similar to Groudon's. Be lucky, as you were the only Mewtwo besides me that could do this."

Darkness was released and stood up. He thanked the Mewtwo and walked out of the shrine.
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 20:27 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197600
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
"Hmmm. this place is weird." Kris said walking across. suddenly she stumbled onto a large pack of Mewtwos that gave her a look

RJ Fighter Posted: 12:42 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200127
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
~Well well well. If is isn't another human. Your friend may have out-done us, but he wasn't totally human. Since you are weak and are nothing BUT human, why don't we dispose of you?!~

~Yeah! LETS GET HER!~ All the Mewtwos dove at Kris.

"TOUCH HER AND DIE!" Suddenly a shadow came up and started circling the group of Mewtwos.

~WTF are you?!~

"THE NAME IS DARKNESS!" Darkness dove out of the Shadows and sliced all the Mewtwos into pieces. "...and don't you forget it, losers." He said as he threw their bodies to the ground. "Oh...uh...Hi Kris.."
RJ Fighter Posted: 13:28 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207264
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
*BUMP* (I WONT LET THIS DIE!!)
sonickid Posted: 05:28 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214280
sonickid
Post Likes: 1
+
pm tysjai
mew