Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

New..need help :O)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Imprezagrl2523 Posted at: 20:49 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1223306
Imprezagrl2523
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey! Just got a DS today..and this game! I can't figure out how to calm down the mayor...everytime I try he beats me up and I know I have to calm him down to move forward...please help soon!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
chipbacon Posted at: 10:21 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1225956
chipbacon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Watch the touch screen and whichever option is higlighted touch it quickly with the stylus.

Hope This Helps
kmpgmg Posted at: 21:08 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1237520
kmpgmg
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You have to press what goes with the action they do.Make sure you memmories the first time what butten to press,because they light up one time for each feeling.[Example]If they are about to punch you you have to beg.Just to let you know that is really what you have to do!!!So if you are new they sould light up,so it is really easy,but remmber what butten you have to press cause that is the only time it will light up.I hope that helps and if you don't know what some of this means just write on this topic and I will get it and write to you as soon as possible.I hope this helps!!!

« Last edited by kmpgmg on Dec 23rd 2006 »
Crazylace0 Posted at: 16:38 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1242068
Crazylace0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hello, I also just got this game. I just don't know what to do when all of the actions light up at the same time. I cant seem to calm anyone down.
majorette2010 Posted at: 12:43 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1260239
majorette2010
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If they are about to beat you press Beg on the touch screen. If they have their hands up in the air then press Calm Hands on the touch screen. And when they are being sassy and stick their hand in your face press Yell Back. I hope this helps!
mario54 Posted at: 12:45 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1260244
mario54
Always believe
+
+
dude if u neeed help make ur own topic dont use any 1 elses
In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should.
Crazylace0 Posted at: 21:20 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1273340
Crazylace0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude, it was a similar question. Just wanted to save space. I'm new here.

Thanks Majorette. You were a major help. lol
*CHERRIES* Posted at: 03:12 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1339862
*CHERRIES*
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hello,
I really need some help with this too! I dont quite understand the whole memorizing something! I've tried everything! Im to the point where I have put out the fire! But now to achive the goal I have to calm the mayor down! But how??? I dont get it please HELP! I have been sitting here for an hour trying to figure this out! I have read every single post that has to do with calming (top to bottom) and I have went on every cheat site under the sun!! If anyone can figure this out or help plezz let me know!!!!!!!!eNatallie
litebrite03 Posted at: 11:42 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345833
litebrite03
Forum GuestMember
+
+
okay this is what you have to do. for cheering up, the flower is supposed to be pressed when the person is crying (head will be down and in their hands), the hug symbol is just that( when they look like they are reaching out for a hug), the smiley face is for when the look scared,(their hands are cupped and they are slouching a little bit). to calm them down, the little doggie symbol needs to be pressed when they are about to hit you,(their arms are raised in a fighting stance), the hands symbol needs to be pressed when they throw up their hands(like if you are fed up with someone you throw your hands up), and the mouth open symbol is for when they put just one hand up( like they are saying, talk to the hand). you can usually figure out what symbol to push once you see their first movements. let me know if this helps, if so i will let you know about the other symbols. (i.e. romance, impress,etc.)also, all of them lighting u at once means nothing, just telling you it's time to select a choice.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close