Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Psychic Pokémon: Their Birth and Life

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Cross Stinger Posted: 11:42 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 10701
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
The Cryptozoology Advisory Board registered the proverbial Deoxys as a Psychic-type Pokémon because it shared a good deal more properties of Mew than those of the Tyrogue that was killed to create it. What the creatures lacked was the ability to carry on in battle, since they never had psychic spasms, which of psychic Pokémon inhibit performance but help concentrate power. The same held true for Mewtwo, having been confined to the armour that Giovanni commissioned.

At birth, a psychic hatchling experiences a series of violent spasms that help it escape the egg. The small proximity of the egg did not allow for radiation of psychic waves, and the reflection of these waves back to the Pokémon foetus caused the power to build up around the underdeveloped cerebrum, resulting in a spasm. About six weeks after conception, a series of spasms will cause the egg to shatter easily. The foetus itself cannot hatch without undergoing a spasm because at that stage its appendages are not completely formed and will not be used until five days after hatching.

When the child ages ten days, a complete seizure takes place when the nervous system temporarily shuts down to maintain the psychic power. The nervous system is not completely developed at that time and it is conventional for the body to enter a seizure to concentrate power; this continues into adulthood but in the form of less violent spasms. The first seizures last for no more than five minutes, when psychic energy escapes the body. The technical machine Psychic �?? currently internationalised as number 29 �?? forces the Pokémon to enter a spasm for three seconds and direct psychic energy at the foe at high intensity. Another move, now forbidden from instruction by the Board, is Psycho Boost, a technical machine that occurs extremely rarely in mature psychic Pokémon, that forces the user to enter a spasm and immediately exert a good deal of energy at an intensity so high that most of its tolerance levels are depleted.

The Board currently markets a technical machine for the move Calm Mind, which raises the tolerance levels of certain Pokémon and helps prevent most effects of spasms. It was originally engineered for psychic Pokémon to cancel all further spasms altogether, but it came to light that the spasms were to an extent beneficial and prevented aging. A similar move, Bulk Up, is on retail for Pokémon that do not utilise non-physical attacks.

La Junta Consultiva de Criptozoología registró el Deoxys proverbial como un Psíquico-Tipo Pokémon porque compartió un trato bueno más propiedades de Mew que ésos del Tyrogue que se mató para crearlo. Qué las criaturas carecidas eran la habilidad de continuar en la batalla, desde que ellos nunca tuvieron los espasmos psíquicos, cuál de los Pokémon psíquicos inhibe desempeño pero ayudar concentrar poder. El mismo fue válido para Mewtwo, sido limitado al blindaje que Giovanni comisionó.

Al nacer, un hatchling psíquico experimenta una serie de los espasmos violentos que ayudan lo escapa el huevo. La proximidad pequeña del huevo no tuvo en cuenta la radiación de ondas psíquicas, y de la reflejo de estas ondas apoya al feto de Pokémon causó el poder de construir alrededor del cerebro subdesarollado, teniendo como resultado un espasmo. Acerca de seis semanas después de la concepción, una serie de espasmos causará que el huevo quebrante fácilmente. El feto que él mismo no puede salir del huevo sin experimentar un espasmo porque en que etapa sus apéndices no se forman completamente y no serán utilizados hasta cinco días después de salir del huevo.

Cuándo el niño se envejece diez días, un ataque completo sucede cuando el sistema nervioso cierra temporalmente para mantener el poder psíquico. El sistema nervioso no se desarrolla completamente en aquel momento y es convencional para el cuerpo para entrar un ataque para concentrar el poder; esto continúa en la edad adulta pero en la forma de espasmos menos violentos. Los primeros ataquees duran para no más de cinco minutos, cuando energía psíquica escapa el cuerpo. El máquina técnica de Psíquico �?? actualmente internacionalizado como numera 29 �?? fuerza el Pokémon a entrar un espasmo por tres segundos y dirigir energía psíquica en el enemigo en la intensidad alta. Otro mueve, ahora prohibido de la instrucción por la Junta, es Psico Empujo, una máquina técnica que ocurre muy raramente en Pokémon psíquicos maduros, que fuerza al usuario a entrar un espasmo y ejercer inmediatamente muchísima energía en una intensidad tan alto que la mayor parte de sus niveles de la tolerancia se agotan.

La Junta ahora vende una máquina técnica para el mueve que se llama Mente Calma, que levanta los niveles de la tolerancia de cierto Pokémon y ayuda a prevenir la mayoría de los efectos de espasmos. Se dirigió originalmente para Pokémon psíquicos para cancelar todos espasmos adicionales enteramente, pero vino a encender que los espasmos eran envejecimiento hasta cierto punto beneficiosos y prevenidos. Un semejante mueve, Bulto-Arriba, está en la venta para Pokémon que no utilizan ataques speciales.
joslifer1 Posted: 17:26 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 10796
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
*snore* Huh, whu, oh. What?
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Raikou Posted: 20:15 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 11111
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
You sleepin too? Cause I wasn't payin attention.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
spideraman99 Posted: 20:17 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 11113
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
just wondering... Whats the point of this?

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Cross Stinger Posted: 11:35 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11284
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
I'm explaining the Psychic race.
xploder Posted: 12:56 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11289
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
where di ya get this?
or did ya make it up.....
oh and raikou and slifer..............
it weren't boring........
it was kinda intersting!!
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
Raikou Posted: 14:29 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11310
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Well that's your opinion mr. xploder.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
Cross Stinger Posted: 14:42 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11314
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
I wrote this all up. It's actually part of a much larger article.
Raikou Posted: 16:27 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11334
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
I was J/K Cross this article is pretty good maybe you could right the rest sometime!
gamenerd Posted: 18:47 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11519
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Oct-2004 Cross Stinger said:I wrote this all up. It's actually part of a much larger article.
Much longer!!!!
gezzzzz......
i didn't even want to read it!
snore
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:12 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11562
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Oct-2004 xploder said:where di ya get this?
or did ya make it up.....
oh and raikou and slifer..............
it weren't boring........
it was kinda intersting!!
I didn't say it was boring, I just said I was tired and crossy's hour long speech was the perfect nap time!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Craig Woods Posted: 03:17 Oct27 2004 Post ID: 11581
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
wow cant believe you actually made that up! Sounds like an expert oh, 1 minute, it would, Crossy is an expert.
pokemasterjc330 Posted: 07:27 Oct27 2004 Post ID: 11614
pokemasterjc330
Forum GuestMember
+
jesus christ u must be the biggest super nerd on the planet!@
nintendo_dude Posted: 13:33 Oct27 2004 Post ID: 11664
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......huh oh your article was good cross but did it need 2 be that long.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 19:26 Oct29 2004 Post ID: 13211
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 26-Oct-2004 Cross Stinger said:I'm explaining the Psychic race.
I LOVED the lecture!!!! Tell me another! Make the others bored again!!!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

darkboarder_77 Posted: 19:27 Oct29 2004 Post ID: 13212
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Please!!!! I'm not lying! It really was cool!! I love Psychic types!!! I wanna be like you!!!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Cross Stinger Posted: 08:07 Oct30 2004 Post ID: 13343
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
On 29-Oct-2004 darkboarder_77 said:Please!!!! I'm not lying! It really was cool!! I love Psychic types!!! I wanna be like you!!!
You can always view my special report on Deoxys....
Raikou Posted: 17:53 Oct30 2004 Post ID: 13811
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Wow two Cross Stinger's! That's gonna suck!...
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:26 Oct31 2004 Post ID: 14236
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 30-Oct-2004 Cross Stinger said:You can always view my special report on Deoxys....
I already did. Call me Dark Crossy.

nicko 9000 Posted: 15:27 Oct31 2004 Post ID: 14239
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
call me
nicross
sXe

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread: