Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Zoids? "Bring Back The Memories" [Anything About Zoids]?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Chaos™ Posted: 23:48 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1277542
Chaos™
Post Likes: 0
+
I remember when I woke up every morning to watch Zoids? at 6:00am before I went to school, the opening song was the tightest of them all, my fav. Zoid? was the Blade Liger? and Liger Zero?, they totally owned all other Zoids? with great strategy, it wasnt all about who had the strongest power source, it was about strategy like the show Naruto?, and thats what got me to be a Fan, and I hope this isnt a bad topic, Moderators, but I just want to say farewell to Zoids? from the USA side, I know Japan has Zoids Genesis? that no-one has every seen on TV in USA, we havnt even completed Zoids Fuzors?...but they got taken off air because all of their Fans died out, but not me, once I'm a Fan of somthing I like, I stick to it, unlike others who are just being a Fan cause' it's a ban wagon thing, this is to all the True Zoids? Fans, come on and post, I know there has to be some left, I can't be the only one, if I am, than thats messed up, please don't post offending posts, (some Moderators do, and Im not going to point out who) lets just talk peaceful here (I know I don't have the right to make the rules, but I have the right to want things to go peaceful here, Zoids? is a show that has died in USA, and if fans abandon Zoids? like this, than Im afraid this might happen to "most" of everyones fav. Anime show, so please take notice of this...thanks for hearing me out)
[center]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zoids.com Posted: 08:37 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278100
zoids.com
Post Likes: 1
+
[color=red]Chaos I know what you mean about being the only Zoids fan out there.I thought that there was no one else but now you have came along.Zoids is my all time favorite show has been ever seince it came out.Zoids Guardian Force was my favorite season of them all.My favorite character was Raven and Shadow.Those two rule.And also check out my stat Im a mod so I agree with your rules here.My favorite Zoid would have to be Death Stinger and Geno Breaker.These are just to cool.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:46 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278132
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Two Words: Liger Zero

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Chaos™ Posted: 12:05 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278625
Chaos™
+
Zoids.com, thats a Murasame Liger? from Zoids Genesis?, I also like that Zoid? I don't know the story of it, but I saw I video clip of it changing to red armor and it became a fire type, that Zoid? has to be better than Blade Liger? and Liger Zero? with that huge sword on its back that can slice through almost anything. I think the Murasame Liger? was found in the water and the way how it got it's sword was by it's village, they kind of worshiped a huge sword (I think and I don't know why) but the village was under attack and the young hero of the series finds that Zoid? and straps on that huge sword to take out these new Zoids called, Bio Zoids?

((I was orginally from GameTrailers.com and started a Faction for Zoids? and about 45 people joined including me, where we have our own pages and recruits of the GameTrailers site, we also made AMV's for Zoids? to try and resurrect it, but GameTrailers Mod named Zubaz hated me and always tried to find some way to ban me, so he made up some weird story that had lil proof and I got baned from my Faction and wasn't able to run it anymore, so then after all these months from August (the day I got baned) I finally came here when I saw all the forums, and such.))
[center]
zoids.com Posted: 14:41 Jan16 2007 Post ID: 1298236
zoids.com
+
[color=red]Wow you know a lot about Zoids Chaos.
sk8rboy Posted: 12:00 Jan19 2007 Post ID: 1304475
sk8rboy
SC's favorite otaku gamer
+
I didn't watch Zoids that much, but that show was pretty cool.

Chaos: how in the world did u put the TMs
May make random appearances every-so-often. Trying to officially return...

POKEMON BLACK FRIEND CODE: 1249-2602-6566
POKEMON BLACK2 FRIEND CODE: 1679-1583-9820
POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 3308-5051-2299
legg91 Posted: 13:54 Jan19 2007 Post ID: 1304672
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah I loved it when it was on...
Avy by King26 Join My team!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=47108
zoids.com Posted: 14:43 Jan19 2007 Post ID: 1304779
zoids.com
+
[color=red]I wish it would start airing again.
Suicune70 Posted: 21:18 Jan19 2007 Post ID: 1305944
Suicune70
+
I agree with Zoids.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77sD0rnaD_4 I give credit to Master Sword57 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEuO--IgAoU join Team Naruto_Hinata
JennaGS2 Posted: 16:46 Jan20 2007 Post ID: 1307859
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
Who wouldn't... I miss Zoids sooo much. I've seen some episodes on Youtube, but if you find 'em, you're gonna have to hurry up with watching them. Sho-Pro is going around deleating all of that kinda of stuff.
Zoids rules and my favorites of all time are Blade Liger, Murasame Liger, and Liger Zero. 'Course, I'm a huge Liger fan! Please bring Zoids back CN! We miss it!

I'm a girl... just so there's no confusion...
Chaos™ Posted: 15:44 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1310939
Chaos™
+
On 19-Jan-2007 sk8rboy said:I didn't watch Zoids that much, but that show was pretty cool.

Chaos: how in the world did u put the TMs
((The "TMs" are alt codes, you make sure number lock is on then you hold down alt and type 0153 on the right side of your keys (the right side numbers, not the top numbers) and after all that, you get... ? = a TM, lol))

I really wanted to see Zoids Genesis and the end of Zoids Fuzors, but for Zoids Fuzors, I always had a hard time seeing it, cuz it was on a saturday and I was busy playing games and such, lol.
[center]
zoids.com Posted: 15:11 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1314158
zoids.com
+
[color=red]Suicune do not double post.Extra post deleted.
Suicune70 Posted: 16:28 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1318332
Suicune70
+
hey zoids.com what about making a team about zoids

« Last edited by Suicune70 on Jan 25th 2007 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77sD0rnaD_4 I give credit to Master Sword57 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEuO--IgAoU join Team Naruto_Hinata
Chaos™ Posted: 19:22 Jan26 2007 Post ID: 1320769
Chaos™
+
On 25-Jan-2007 Suicune70 said:hey zoids.com what about making a team about zoids
I dont think many people will join it, but it might be worth a try, but as for me, I already run a clan of my own, and its ruff having one.

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 29th 2007 »
[center]
Blademaster55 Posted: 20:05 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344838
Blademaster55
+
You forgot about me, Zoids rocks. Best show ever.

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Chaos™ Posted: 20:57 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1345013
Chaos™
+
Yup Zoids Rocks and nice Beamer from Most Wanted.
[center]
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 21:54 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1345109
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
I remember a little about Zoids, I was a fan as a child. I watched up to the end of one of the zoids seasons, although I don't remember which. I know the dude had a zoid called the "Liger".
Chaos™ Posted: 22:25 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1382823
Chaos™
+
The thing that always got my attention for Zoids, was their opening song for zoids chaotic century, it was a beast song, "ZOIDS!!...*Music*...ZOIDS!!!.... and repeat, lol
[center]
Slayer-Tyranitar Posted: 20:57 Mar02 2007 Post ID: 1408180
Slayer-Tyranit
ar
+
I miss that show so much! I remember all those ZOIDS, they was Liger Zero, Jaguar, Shnider, Pander (spelling) The Command Wolf, Terrorist (spelling) The Eliphander, War Shark, and lets not forget the Ultimate X. The characters I remember are Bitt Cloud, Brad, Lina, Jamie, Harry Champ, Jack Sysco, and that Vega kid, And so much more characters and Zoids I wished I had remembered, I wish the show would be on again!

Join Team Shinobi, Team Sonic
http://media.putfile.com/naruto-74 http://media.putfile.com/Naruto-21
Blademaster55 Posted: 21:14 Mar03 2007 Post ID: 1411174
Blademaster55
+
It is Panzer. It was the green one, that had to slide of of the carrier, because it was so heavy, it also over heated quite quik.

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close