Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

The Sims 2 Body Shop HELP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Jenova Posted at: 06:07 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1309193
Jenova
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi, I need some help with this. You see I am trying to create customized hair but I don't even know how to start. Could you tell me what that textbox 'Enter Tool Tip Here' is for? What can I enter in it to modify the hair for my Sim?
Currently questing for all Blue Bullets of Final Fantasy X-2.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 12:51 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1310437
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok first off you need a paint program. Anything from Microsoft Paint to Adope Photoshop. Second, you start the body shop. If you are doing hair, go to Create Parts, then Genetics. Click a hair that you want to do. Export it. Now, this is the tricky part. Open up the paint program and click open files or somthing like that. Click the name of the file you just exported.
Now you will see loads of pictures of sim hair. Just to clarify this:
Black and white files are alpha files. They are the shape of the hair. These are the ones you modify. Black= take away and white= more. You can only modify hair so much. They have meshes you know. And you need a mesh maker for that.
Pictures of the hair are texture files. They are numbered in order from the scalp. 1= scalp and 9= outer layer. There is no specific amount of numbers you need, but still. You can texturize by copying and pasting or make the hair purple. Up to you.

All these files are for differnent stadges of life.Examples:
P=toddler
C=child
T=teen
Y=young adult (if you have university)
A=adult
E=elder
Once you are done, make sure all the files are saved but NOT renamed, exit the paint program and go to the body shop. Click refresh preview sim and wait. your custom hair will show up if you saved it. Once you import it, you can use it in the game. I hoped this helped you. Happy Simming!
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close