Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Raizan: The Awakening.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 05:38 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140028
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
((Move aside, people! Modly guy coming through! Don't mind if I join, do you? No? Good))

Name: Chaos 'The Doppelganger' Stevens
Height: 6' 11"
Weight: 257 lbs
Weapons: The Glove of Lowthos, an ancient artefact created to harness the power of the elements. The Glove also allows the ancient demon Lowthos the Destroyer to possess Chaos's body.
Appearance: Tall, slim. Wears black jeans and boots, a green shirt and a dark green cape. Brown hair that looks like it hasn't been combed in a year. Four tentacles coming from his back, and the Glove of Lowthos, a massive golden glove, on his right hand. Chaos is a doppelganger, and thus can take the form of another to disguise himself.
Personality: Sarcastic, arrogant. Has no respect for anyone who cannot prove they are more skilled than he is. Often seen muttering to himself while conversing with Lowthos the Destroyer.

((I do believe I'm in, ladies and gentlemen))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:40 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140030
Chaoticjaf123
+
((grand, lol welcome aboard))
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 05:46 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140034
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Want to fill me in on what's happening?))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:49 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140037
Chaoticjaf123
+
((ok, basically x, or leon was training when ken thats me, stepped onto grounds and askexd about his sword which i thought was used to kill my great grandfather, then faith comes by but leon kinda blows her off so she tells him to meet her later, leon walks off and i am choked into unconsciousness, i wake up in dark room with no exit but a door, and faith asks leon to help her slay a demon army, he accepts))
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:51 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140038
Chaoticjaf123
+
((also be warned that this is my first rp, so i might seem sloppy))
Cez Posted: 05:54 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140040
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
(So if I did this...))

The door to the room where Ken was being held suddenly opened. A man with tentacles and a massive glove was standing in the doorway, holding a demon aloft by the throat. He tossed it aside.
"Pathetic," he growled. "Hardly worth the effort. Ken, I'd get out of here if I were you. They'll be back any minute."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:56 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140043
Chaoticjaf123
+
(then id go...))

*ken abruptly stands up... he doesnt have a clue who or what is in the doorway but he wants to escape* "who are they?"
Cez Posted: 05:58 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140046
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'll explain later," growled the man. "Your friends Leon and Faith are waiting for you."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:00 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140048
Chaoticjaf123
+
((yea, umm... ken was never properly introduced to them, he is new in area.))

*ken thinks* "I dont even know a leon or faith"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:02 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140051
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Damn, i need my gloves"
Cez Posted: 06:05 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140054
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Arse))

The man tossed Ken's gloves to him.
"If you value your life, you'll hurry up," he growled. "We're not risking our lives for you again."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:06 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140056
Chaoticjaf123
+
((sorry))
*slips on gloves and runs to door*
((they are weapons, they have claws attached))
Cez Posted: 06:09 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140061
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
The man led Ken outside.
"Now then," he growled, turning to face Ken. "Where are the others?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:12 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140064
Chaoticjaf123
+
"listen, i dont even know who you are talking about. i was talking to a man about his sword or something when a was choked from behind... i woke up in a dark room and then you busted me out... that is the extent of my knowledge, ok?" *ken really wishes he had held his temper as the man looks very scary*
Cez Posted: 06:14 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140070
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
The glove on the man's hand started to glow strangely.
"The man with the sword," he growled, "is exactly who I'm looking for. You will tell me where he is."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:17 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140072
Chaoticjaf123
+
*ken shudders as he notices the mans impatience* "he... he lives in the town of Tobili, im not sure where we are but if you take me there ill show you where he lives."
Cez Posted: 06:20 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140074
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You'd better not be lying to me," growled the man. He held out the hand with the massive glove, and a portal appeared.
"After you," he growled. "I insist."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:21 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140075
Chaoticjaf123
+
*ken cautiously stepped into portal*
Cez Posted: 06:24 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140078
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
The man followed Ken into the portal, and they emerged in the middle of a town.
"Now," he growled. "You will take me to your friend."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:27 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140080
Chaoticjaf123
+
*ken looked around for the field where he had trained, and led the man over to it. once there, he looked and saw the house he had seen the man with the sword go into, so he brings the man over to it* "he might not be home yet, he was supposed to meet some girl, im not sure where... but he cant be gone too long." *for my sake, ken thought to himself*
Displaying Page 5 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close