Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: In A Field

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 127
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 125 | 126 | Last     Previous | Next
Raikou Posted: 21:48 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17704
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
she ran and ran till her horse could run no more and they both collapsed in the desert heat.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 21:50 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17705
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
He sensed something. ~She needs help. She's becoming dehydrated.~ he thought. He went over to a nearby pool, got lots of water, and ran toward Kia.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Raikou Posted: 21:52 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17706
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
((Lol hypothermia in one and dehydration in another! How original eh?))

She lay next to her horse stroking it's neck and giving her the water she had left. "I'm sorry girl. This wouldn't of happened if I wasn't being so stupid." She said to her horse.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 21:55 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17707
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Pretty))

When Slifer found them, they were out of water. He gave 3 bottles to the horse, and 2 more to the girl.
"Are you all right?" he asked.
Raikou Posted: 21:57 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17708
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
She looked into his eyes and became scared. Her words choked in her mouth she could say nothing.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:00 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17712
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"It's all right. Don't talk. Just drink," he soothed her.
Raikou Posted: 22:01 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17713
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
She drank the bottle in a gulp and thrust it at him not saying anything. She went to her horse. And heaved her onto her feet.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:04 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17714
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Well, good luck," he said to her, turning about and walking toward the pool from which he came.
Raikou Posted: 22:04 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17715
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"Wa... wait." She managed to get out of her mouth.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:07 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17716
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
He was waiting for her to say something. "Yes?" he asked, turning around.
Raikou Posted: 22:19 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17717
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"Thank you. I probably would've died if it wasn't for you." She said looking at the ground to avoid eye contact.
Luna trotted over to Slifer and nuzzled his shoulder.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:21 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17719
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Well, that's all right. I just can't not help somebody. I guess you could say you guilted me into it," he said, patting the horse's head.
Raikou Posted: 22:25 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17720
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh now I feel better..." She went and grabbed her horse. "I don't want to be in a city. They are too crowded. AndI could care less about fighting." She said walking her horse to the pool.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:30 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17721
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yes, cities are crowded. But how will you learn anything without being in one?"
Raikou Posted: 22:32 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17723
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"I know enough to get me by in life. that's all I want. Maybe a small family in the country. That's all i've ever wanted." She replied.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:35 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17724
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"And you can't have a family without a husband," he replied in a hushed tone.
Raikou Posted: 22:38 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17725
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
She stopped and looked up at him. Nothing choking the words anymore. she kept walking sliding her hand down his arm and holding his hand.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:39 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17726
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
He held it, turning slightly and smiling.
Raikou Posted: 22:44 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17727
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
she walked toward the tree by the pool letting go of her horse and sitting down.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:51 Nov05 2004 Post ID: 17728
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Do you think you could make another RP in Spam Fest? Please?))

He walked to another tree and watched Kia's horse.
Displaying Page 6 of 127
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 125 | 126 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 101479

Post Top
Click to close