Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: Gods of Shadow

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Pandaemonium Posted: 07:38 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573432
Pandaemonium
Post Likes: 0
+
"Nor me," replied Lowthos, glancing at the portal with a brief shudder. "Much more fun being here... I don't know about you, Spike, but I'll just do what I usually do; make a lot of noise and kill whoever comes through that door."
He glared at the cowering summoner, blue flames igniting around the glove on his right hand.
"Don't get too comfortable, human," he growled menacingly. "You'll have a lot of talking to do very soon."

« Last edited by Pandaemonium on May 2nd 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tomsmiley18 Posted: 11:43 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573556
tomsmiley18
+
"Indeed you will." Cataclysm snarled. "Is there anything threatening that could come through that door?" He asked, closing in on the human, his blades hovering close to Tomarx' neck.
"They're only villagers. Farmers and country folk. But they are fierce. They will have brought their most prized weapons to fight me." He whimpered, shrinking slowly into a corner of the temple.
"What weapons do you mean?" Cataclysm spat. "Is there anything here capable of defeating me, I meant."
"I have not seen your power, how should I know?" Tomarx shrugged, sweat dripping from his face. "But if you're not powerful enough to defeat them then I'll send you right back into the portal. Both of you" He continued, standing up higher and puffing out his chest, clearly trying to make a pathetic stand.
"Is that a threat? As I may have said before, I have no problem in taking your worhtless life. You better have something useful to tell me if you want to be spared."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pandaemonium Posted: 12:21 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573575
Pandaemonium
+
"If I'm not powerful enough to defeat a handful of rednecks with pitchforks, I'll blast myself straight back where I came from," snarled Lowthos. "But before I do, I'll make sure you get there first. I've got a small collection of worthless summoners there."
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 13:14 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573612
Cervantes De Leon
+
Before the two beasts could react, a violent burst of dark energy burst out of the portal. Deep purple swirls of energy floated around, starting to form what looked like a human shell. A black mist followed from the portal, infecting the shell and animating it. the shell fell to it's knees as it started to mutate. Once it was done, it had aquired azure coloured armour and green skin. It turned towards the beasts as it's piercing red eyes came to life. "I have...been reborn." the thing grunted, looking at it's new body. "Grrrrah!" he bellowed as he let out a blast of excess energy. He then noticed the group next to him and walked towards them. "You...where is this?" he said coldly.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
tomsmiley18 Posted: 14:01 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573685
tomsmiley18
+
Cataclysm breathed deeply and faintly smiled, in the best way a hellish demon could, before facing the human once more.
"What spell did you cast?" He asked almost happily. "I wouldn't have thought that a humans power could reach such a level." He stepped forwards and stood at Tomarx' side, raising him into the air using his gravitational powers. "If you want to know where we are, then you had better ask him." He growled at the armoured man.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Cervantes De Leon Posted: 16:07 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573967
Cervantes De Leon
+
The armoured being - taking in what Cataclysm said - faced the human and stomped towards him. "Where about is this place." he snarled, "Tell me, or I shall destroy you and devour your soul."

By ozzo

tomsmiley18 Posted: 16:17 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573993
tomsmiley18
+
Tomarx whimpered and looked away from the armoured man, hiding his own face with his hands.
"You are in Terram. I opened the portal to summon powerful creatures from across the dimensions. You were obviously strong enough to be chosen by my spell." The man, almost in tears, looked over at Cataclysm. "Let me down, please. I have nothing against you. You have been brought here to be given a second chance at glory..." His expression changed rapidly from fear to a sense of power. "For I know, simly from the nature of the spell, that you have all fallen in battle before." Tomarx smirked.
"You dare mock me?" Cataclysm spat. "You must be the luckiest human to ever live, for it seems we may need you if this world truly does hold hidden secrets."
As he spoke, the two marble doors swung open and shattered upon impact with the walls. A blinding light burst into the room, revealing the shadow of dozens of farmers and villagers outside, shocked at the sight of their fallen comrades on the floor.
"The summoner of evil has taken our loved ones. Defeat him and the..." One shouted, before stopping in his tracks after seeing the three demoni creatures in the temple. "Defeat him and the ones that accompany him." He continued, after gulping in fear. At these words, the villagers raised their pitchforks and shovels, charging in towards the four beings.

« Last edited by tomsmiley18 on May 2nd 2007 »
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pandaemonium Posted: 01:46 May03 2007 Post ID: 1574931
Pandaemonium
+
"Do you infidels not realise who stands before you?" boomed Lowthos, clenching his armoured fist and driving a flaming punch into the face of an oncoming villager. "I am Lowthos the Destroyer! The Devil himself trembles before my power!"
tomsmiley18 Posted: 07:12 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575069
tomsmiley18
+
Cataclysm calmly walked towars the angered men with his chain blades hovering in front of his fists.
"Is this really the best that this world can muster?" Cataclysm mumbled. To his left, a villager with a pitchfork approached with his weapon at the ready.
"What kind of fiend are you? You do not belong in this world." He said, lunging at Cataclysm's torso. The demon, seeing this, stretched his arm rapidly outwards, sending two of his blades thrusting through the mans's stomach. Without screaming in pain, the villager gasped for breath as if something was being ripped from his inside. "What have you done to me?" He managed to mumble, before a third blade was swung through his neck, deacpitating his soulless body.
"Long it has been since I have taken a pathetic life." Cataclysm smirked, flinging his arm forwards and throwing the lifeless corpse into a wall using his gravitational magic.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Cervantes De Leon Posted: 14:27 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575353
Cervantes De Leon
+
"That's the best you can do? How weak." the night smirked, turning away from the two beasts t the crowd that was coming towards him. "Hm, pathetic humans. Your only right is to become my sustenance." The azure knight snarled, holding his non-mutated arm as black fog surrounded it. As the fog lifted, it left a large red sword with a purple eye. "It's not at the real thing, but you shall still find the honour of being killed by Soul Edge." He bellowed, charging forward and slashing a whole hoarde of villagers with one swipe. Most of the villagers hit were killed instantly, with one exception who was then stabbed through the chest by the sword. The night clentched his mutated fist, summoning a lightning bolt through his sword and in to the corpse. He withdrew his sword from the body and stared at the remaining villagers. "Who's next?" he grunted.

« Last edited by Cervantes De Leon on May 3rd 2007 »

By ozzo

CheatX991Xeta Posted: 14:53 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575402
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
On 02-May-2007 tomsmiley18 said:I'm sorry but I can't let anyone else in.

Five Roleplayers is already enough, and I'm only really excepting experienced Rpers.

On another notre, let Gods of Shadow begin.

Tomarx sat alone in the marble temple. It's floor gleaming as would a pearl, and the walls reflective with the blackness of a night sky. Dozens of lifeless bodies surrounded the man as he waited next to the portal, wide and rippling, for something to arrive.
Minutes later, the surface of the portal began to gurgle and roar. Slowly, a black, spiked arm extended outwards before revealing an entire demonic body. Four golden wings crossed across it's back and four chain blades hovering around his shoulders. Horns and spikes lined it's body. It's eyes blazed with the fury of a thousand tortured souls and it's very presence as that of fear.
"Wha... what are you?" Tomarx whimpered, slowly approaching the form that had emerged. "Are there any more of you.?".
The demon's eyes looked down on the quivering man and squinted. It then opened it's mouth and emitted a horrifying sound that echoed off the walls and sent Tomarx backwards.
"For what reason have you summoned me here, pathetic human?" It growled, baring it's short fangs and leaning closer to his summoner. As he did so, the large doors of the temple began to rumble. From outside, they could both hear voices.
"They're in there..."
"Our families...."
"He came in here..."
Tomarx looked up at the demon and shuddered before speaking quietly.
"They have followed me here. Are there any more of you? Did you bring any others with you? What else is coming?"

((Pwnage meters already incredibly high))
Obviusly, I'm not expericed RPer, so I'm out.
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 16:17 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575560
Cipher_Wizard
+
((T34 Bl4ck G0d 1z 1n; experienced roleplayers FTW. And if anyone's wondering why Darien's attacks may look identical to others previously used but have different names, it's because he's using the God's version of the dialect.))

The wind howled fiercely as the villagers approached, carrying both the scent of shed blood and the presence of a new energy; the humanoid stood in brilliance, wearing a thin black robe over gold-trimmed black steel gauntlets with sharp claws that resembled a pair of awesome greaves fitted over his feet. Slick black hair crossed his scalp and fell deep into a bang that covered his left eye while its counterpart glared coldly at the horde of incoming civilians.
"Dazmen!"
From the shadows, a horizontal streak of black energy discharged, penetrating the air and cooling it with a fierce effect; descending on its trail, it struck the ground before a large group of them and exploded on contact, triggering a massive barricade of black fire to burst from the cracked earth and lash at the sky with blazing tendrils. Moments later, the creature emerged, emanating a moisturous shadow from its bodily form that completely outlined his armored figure.

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on May 3rd 2007 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 05:44 May04 2007 Post ID: 1576562
tomsmiley18
+
"You have chosen your summonings well." Cataclysm said to Tomarx, all the while covering the human behind him with his four crossed wings. Shutting his eyes, a faint dark aura began to glow around Cataclysm, before concentrating into numerous spheres around his body.
"Humans are weak minded. Watch as your friends and family bend to my will." The balls of energy around each flew off in different directions, sinking into the bodies of some villagers around him. For a moment they were immobile, staring blankly ahead of them. Cataclysm then opened his eyes and pointed at a group of villagers cowering in a corner of the temple. At his command, the men and women under his power advanced towards their new objective with burning red eyes, their weapons at the ready.
"Kill all of them, and maybe you shall be spared." Cataclysm said to the possesed humans. Each one stopped and nodded obediantley, before continuing towards the marble corner.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 08:53 May04 2007 Post ID: 1576662
Cipher_Wizard
+
"Possession?" a cold, calculated male voice asked, seeming to chill the air in its presence; the armored man slowly approached the horde of oncoming villagers, folding his arms calmly and resting his jaw on his steel-encased right hand as he did so. His crimson eyes shifted to glance from Cataclysm to Tomarx to Lowthos, almost as assured as the smirk that crossed his face as he met with one of the approaching men.
"I hope you don't try to hurt me," he said in feigned innocence, taking a few paces back as the civilian approached, compelled by Cataclysm's possessive power; as a pitchfork was swung forth carelessly in his direction, he sidestepped and grasped its metal handle. The shadow overlapping his body flared instantly, and a transparent wave of energy conducted through his arm and the weapon itself, encompassing it in the same black outline before disintegrating it in a matter of seconds.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 09:39 May04 2007 Post ID: 1576691
tomsmiley18
+
"Have you also been summoned here?" Cataclysm asked with a seemingly unconcered tone. "Did the human bring you here too?"
In a swift motion, Cataclysm let loose two of his chain blades towards a single villager before him. Instead of striking him, the chains wrapped around the man's neck and slowly began to tighten as Cataclysm clenched his fist. Gasping fo air, the villager tried desperately to free himself from the binds around his throat, but ended in failure. The chains soon began to slice open his skin and sink into his neck, slowly decapitating the man.
Meanwhile, with his other arm, Cataclysm maintained control over the possesed villagers, forcing them to wage war with their own townsfolk. With the added power of their demonic owner soul, they easily defeated their opponents. Impaling with their pitchforks and burning with their torches.
Cataclysm heard his weapons clang to the ground to his right, and with a swift glance saw the headless body of the one he had strangled. Smiling, he retuned the blades back to his right arm and let the other drop. As he did so, the villagers under his control also dropped to the ground, lifeless, writhing on the ground before stopping completely.
"Is this it?" Cataclysm chuckled with a slight tone of dissapointment as he glared into the eyes of the few men an women that remained inside the temple. "I pity this race." He continued, before turning his attention to the cowering Tomarx. "Once we are done with these, your interrogation will begin. I hope you plan on telling us everything, because if you don't, then this day will not be a pleasent one for you."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close