Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

Runescape: a Massive Adventure Story

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Simguardian Posted at: 09:43 May07 2005 Post ID: 154565
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Runescape A Massive Online Adventure Story By Simguardian
Taken from www.xanga.com/simguardian

details.....details.....details......

John: a poor warrior / mage combo form Lumbrige

Sarah Dooman: Daughter of the duke of Falador, an expert at Archey

Austin005: an expertise Mage, Age: somewhere around 142. born, raised, and ran away from Wizard's Tower

Catrina: Retired young as a Warrior-woman from Varrok Palace

Many Free quests will be included, but no member's, although the people stray through the free and member's sections

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Simguardian Posted at: 09:44 May07 2005 Post ID: 154567
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Chapter One: The Captive Duke

Sarah was idolly killing Goblins behind Lubrige General, her mind still on her parents, they had been taken a few days ago by highwaymen on their way to their cottage in Lumbrige Swamp.Suddenly a spark ignited in a few of the goblin's brains and started to react to thir being fired on, the thought took so much energy, some goblins actually did catch on fire. but nethertheless, they managed to surround Sarah, making sexual comments on ther chest size, when the ranks were broken by a quick, black blur. Each Goblin was taken out before the blur was changed into a young, tan face.'oh my god,' thought Sarah,"hey, I'm John" the young man said to the stunned, pale archer.The words almost broke through, but almost never won a free meat pie from the Nobile Simguardian" hello? Hello? HELLO??" John kept repeating until Sarah broke out of her trance." oh hi, my neames Sarah Dooman" John thought for a moment," hmmm, that sounds like....an interesting name." "but it sounds familiar....."John concluded.

"yeah, well, Im the daughter of Duke Harry of Asgarnia" Sarah concluded., "but ]he cant be too well known here, this is Misthalin. so....... yeah."

"Ooooooh! yeah, I just herd about that yesterday, they were taken by bandits, but werent you taken also?"

"na, daddy and mom told me to hide, so I hid under the cart. I rode under there until it was way dark, after it had stopped, I rolled off, the guys thought i was a rug of somethin', but thet were so drunk,they didnt check it out." Sarah began to tear up " oh, god! i miss them so much!"

" we can find them together!" John exclaimed," there hasnt been anything exciting here since some old guy's donkey diedlast year in front of the castle"

"whoah, life here must be a drag..." Sarah began. "yep.. a drag" John agreed

" k, you can help, who knows it might be somewhat fun......"
Simguardian Posted at: 09:45 May07 2005 Post ID: 154569
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Chapter Two: Uprising in Varrok

John and Sarah were heading to the Draynor Jail, which was rumored to be the highwayman camp when they met an old man with robes as silver as his hair. This odd old man known as Austin005 "to mortals". But instad of heading straight into the hidout, Austin005 Said he'd been watching the Highwaymen, and they had sent Sarah's parents to the Dark Fortress in the deep Wilderness.

Sarah moaned " you mean to say, that my parents are being held where no hostages have ever come out ALIVE?" At that John was stunned and Austin005 idily replied, "yep, so lets go"

John led the way, he had led many lost merchant convoys to Varrok back in the day, so he was familiar with the route. simply heading north, past the Champion's guild. a 2 hour trip on foot (or barefoot in John's case). nevertheless, they reached Varrok with no trouble, exept a goblin that tried to raid them all by yelling in the opposite direction.
The group just ignored the Goblin, evidently the goblin didnt notice that they left, because he kept yelling for 20 minutes after they went out of sight. This cheered Sarah a little, but have you ever lost your parents to a bunch of bandits? she can tell you, its not the greatest felling in the world." here we are, the city of Varrok." John exclaimned with a hint of fatigue in his voice. Sarah gasped, she had seen a small portion when she was a little girl, but she didnt remember anything like this, it must have been all the new people, becauseVarrok was somewhat crowded all day. Shops and stores everywhere you look.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 13:14 May07 2005 Post ID: 154771
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Cool
Simguardian Posted at: 16:30 May07 2005 Post ID: 155008
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yay! =-)
SuperSomething Posted at: 00:54 May08 2005 Post ID: 155482
SuperSomething
Forum GuestMember
+
+
... well. its ok, but , well, yeh, not many like RS in Role play. so I dont blame you... this was a pointless post...
I am a Super Something, well, I forgot, but now I am smiling. So you better fear me. RAAAARRR.HAHA I scared you! Well, I am super arent I.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:41 May08 2005 Post ID: 156398
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I have a great runescape role play on my site.Join it, the url is in my sig.
Simguardian Posted at: 15:08 May09 2005 Post ID: 157059
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No sooner had they entered through the city gates had John, Sarah, and Austin005 been approached by a very old gypsy woman, even older than Austin005. She claimed that Varrok will soon be besiged by the Lord of Deamons, Delrith, and that they are to be the saviors. "For if Varrok is taken, then shall ALL of RuneScape be taken by Delrith." The gypsy proclaimed. "how could this be!" sarah sobbed," We were just supposed to rescue the Duke of Asgarnia, my Dad."
"WHOAH! you are the heir to the Dukeship of Asgarnia?"
"Indeed"
The gypsy woman suddenly got back on task,"you three must see Sir Pyson at once,he will guve you Silverlight, a magical sword that already sent Delrith to the gatesof hell once, so it shall again"
TO BE CONTINUED
Simguardian Posted at: 15:10 May09 2005 Post ID: 157066
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry, but there will be no New chapter for about four weeks, I failed miserabilly on my midterm and am grounded until the year is out. So See you all in about four weeks!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:42 May09 2005 Post ID: 157122
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Whens the year out?
Simguardian Posted at: 17:12 May09 2005 Post ID: 157199
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
june 3, but i might sneak on or my grades improve, but most likeley there will be no more chapter additions for at least a week >Smile
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 11:11 May10 2005 Post ID: 157789
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Oh OK
Simguardian Posted at: 20:32 May14 2005 Post ID: 162793
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ungrounded =)
new chapter soon

if you ever think that this page hasnt been updated go to

www.xanga.com/simguardian

there might be new chapters........
Simguardian Posted at: 21:09 May14 2005 Post ID: 162820
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sarah was stunned at the fact that the gypsy had paranoid schizophrenia, though John and Austin005 were not, why else would shebe that way.

John had rented three rooms in the Blue Moon Inn, where the three stayed for three days while an informant collected intellegence scrolls on where Sarah's parents might be. On the fourth day, at around 5 a.m John awoke with a start, with one thing on his mind, the magical sword the Gypsy woman spoke of, ohn dressed in what clothing he had, along with his prized, homade black chainmail, and ventured to Varrok palace to see the elderly Sir Pyson.

Sir Pyson, while quite old, still woke at 4 in the morning to train for combat under the supervision of a young, retired warriorwoman, Catrina, who watched eagerly on Pyson's speed. John quickly approached the two, " Sir Pyson, I have ventured from afar to see your mystical sword you have."

"ah, but only if I could, three days ago, in a hopeless state of drunkedness because of the King's birthday , i dropped the three keys into the drain outsite of the kitchens, if you somehow manage to retieve these, I shall not only let you see it, but ley you keep it."

Hearing this, John's face lit up, his hand size was a definate advantage in fitting into a drain, 'this would be easier than i thought' he thought, " its a deal"

John walked out into the castle grounds, in no time he soptted the large drain. John reached his hand into it, and almost as fastly pulled his hand out, there was something moving in there. duh, sewer rats, he's dealt with them before, 'scare them' he remembered, so he screamed at the top of his lungs then reached inside, easily he felt the keyring and pulled it out. "yesssssss!" he yelled, louder than he scared the rats off with, a piercing scream loud enough to wake the dead, John ran upstairs to where the two were.

"amazing" Catrina said, delighted at the fact that someone finally beat Pyson's challenge "follow me" Catrina and Sir Pyson led John into the Basement of the castle, and presentedhim a chest with three locks, John unlocked all three and thrust open the chest, and at that point he saw a beautiful longsword with serrated edges and 'Silverlight' writted on the handle, it was amazing." thak you both sooo much, this is what I've always wanted, but I should be leaving now so goodbye and thanks>"

As John left, he noticed that Catrina was following him, " because my job was to protect the master of Silvelight" so this made the group up to four.

no sooner had John shown Sarah and Austin005, who where very delighted, that piercing screams went though the air from the east. The four went to see what was up, as they rounded the corner, even John gasped in horror........

Delerith had risen again
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 06:06 May15 2005 Post ID: 163108
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Thats cool.
Simguardian Posted at: 20:20 May25 2005 Post ID: 175218
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Chapter Three: The Showdown

John sprang into action,in a blind fury of rage, for his parents had been killed by Delrith, long ago. John was inclined for revenge, 20 years of living on the streets of a dirt-poor town because Delrith had killed the poor man's aprents. Sara trailed close behind, beside Catrina. and Austin005 glided lazily far behind the others, unlike the other three, Austin005 remembered the destruction Delrith had caused twenty years ago. Austin005 had been on his term of Head Mage of Varrok, a term each wizard must serve for 71/2 years.

Sarah, however, had only heard of Delrith in a recent histories class, she had a textbook knolege of the deamon's wrath; but textbooks do not give a first hand experience, doing it does. Catrina had heard old Sir Pyson tell the story of defeating Delrith, several times, in fact.

Delerith was slicing walls with his super sharp talons like they were paper (although some were). and then he noticed something, a lost child. blood was sweet, the younger the better, Delerith reached back to take a swinging shot to the poor child's head when John was cose enough, he dived, rolledgrabbed the child and rolled off to the side, John stood up saw the childs face, it was the face that John wore when he saw his parents killed, the look of hopelessness, defeat, agony. John yelled to him"RUN! what are you looking at, RUN NOW!" the child seemingly got the message and ran away from the battle, by this time Delerith wasstrogly ****** off, not only had this human taken his dinner away from him, but he was challenging him. but the reason he was ****** abut that was that the king of deamons had saw that Silverlight had been restored, this will be a challenge, was this sir Pyson?

John did a spinning jump, and landed a foot away from the deamon. Delerith crouched low, swang his left arm, John parried, but it was too late, the talon caught John's right arm, around the wrist. pain beyond belief swept through John's body, but not enugh to give in to the evil spirit. He looked up,with a horrible look of combined agony and loathing, swung Silverlight around his head and jumped, he hit Delerith in the thigh, that wouldnt do, the strike needed to be seemingly life-threatining, at that point delerith knew that this was no joke, and flailed wildly, and hit a cart filled with pitch (oil) and that encloset the two in a ring of fire, which kept expanding. John went trough about tow minutes of blocking, dodging, and parrying, when he jumped, and jumed again off Delerith's kneecap, and thrust Silverlight into the chest of the deamon, pulled the sword out, retreated five yards, and watched Delerith fall to his knees, then the next things he spoke came automatically, "Carlem Aber Camerinthum Purchai Gabindo" A portal opaned, and sucked Delerith into it, and the portal to hell closed, but John couldnt explain it, those four words, he had never heard of them before this day when they came out of his very mouth...

Or had he...
Simguardian Posted at: 20:30 May25 2005 Post ID: 175234
Simguardian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*sigh* june 3 slowly approaches.....
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 07:28 May26 2005 Post ID: 175678
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
lol
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 07:29 May26 2005 Post ID: 175680
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Its only like...8 days away
dragonkni249 Posted at: 13:29 May26 2005 Post ID: 175971
dragonkni249
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude you just wasted perfectly fine space on this website!
Grrrr......I feel like kicking you in the @$#! oh to many icons for your tiny pitiful brain...
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close