Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

help.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CrimsonSun Posted: 21:13 May28 2007 Post ID: 1625385
CrimsonSun
Post Likes: 0
+
I'm at this part, where I have to do a devensive battle, at the geo-fortress, it's not my first one, its my third I beleive. Anyways I sent off Toma, and the 2 little mage kids, to find that guy at the ruins, and then he sent his warbeasts after me. Then It left me with cyrille and gadfort to fight the devensive battle, and there weak only level 7 or something. And I cant leave to go train and level up. I have to fight some electric dragon, to win the battle, but I barley inflict him at all. And I have no healing potions or money and I have no idea what to do, i've tried repeatadley to win but i always die.

ps2man617 Posted: 21:15 May28 2007 Post ID: 1625390
ps2man617
+
first of all what game are you talking about? and second this don't belong here.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
cheating101 Posted: 23:44 May28 2007 Post ID: 1625608
cheating101
+
WELCOME to Supercheats. As ps2man617 said, this isn't the right place for your question. This is general chat and is for stuff that isnt game related or covered by another forum. You, obviously, have a game quesion. To post in the appropriate place (so people who play the game can view it) go to FORUM HOME, then the fifth one from the top VIDEO GAME BOARDS select what system the game is for (PS2, XBox...ect) then fidn the name of the game on the alphabetical list. If the game hasn't been released there is a forum at the top (above the first game) or if it has been released and there isnt a forum go to the forum at the top for that. If you can't find the forum there though, odds are no one active plays the game that posts on this site and you may wish to go elsewhere for that specific game, but SC has tons of info and great people who know a lot about gaming. Hope you enjoy your time here Smile
ShadowGX Posted: 08:50 May29 2007 Post ID: 1626027
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
Yurm... Game name not included... Decision = closed.

Please make this thread again in the proper forum. If yur game ain't listed then find the console it goes on an' stick this in the Not Yet Listed forum. Thanks...

~Closed~
Baby I like it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 247428

Post Top
Click to close