Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

Smackdown! vs. RAW flaw

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dmcexpert14 Posted at: 16:15 May15 2005 Post ID: 163553
dmcexpert14
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well it's not really a "flaw", but has anyone noticed, that in the Wrestlemania XX pay-per-view, There are two matches missing. The Diva Tag Team match between Sable and Torrie Vs. Miss Jackie and Stacy Keibler. And the Goldberg Vs. Brock Lesnar. They took Goldberg and Brock Lesnar out because that was their last match. Anybody think they should have had them. Or at least had them as a legend. They should have taken Mankind and The Rock out. They could have put Mick Foley and The Rock in the normal roster. And put Goldberg in, and maybe Brock. Steve Austin should also be in this game.

P.S.-Sorry it's so much to read.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dmcexpert14 Posted at: 16:21 May15 2005 Post ID: 163563
dmcexpert14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And which legends do you think weren't really needed in the game? I think The Rock, Mankind, and Legend Undertaker weren't needed. Masked Kane's cool though.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:16 May16 2005 Post ID: 163958
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I think roddy piper wasnt needed
dmcexpert14 Posted at: 15:15 May16 2005 Post ID: 164040
dmcexpert14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, he wasn't needed either. He sucks.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:14 May16 2005 Post ID: 164114
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
They should have out Stone Cold in instead of him.Stone Cold is more of a legend in 1 arm than roddy piper is in his whole body.
dmcexpert14 Posted at: 18:00 May17 2005 Post ID: 165029
dmcexpert14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, he is that nuch more of a legend. But Goldberg should definitely have been in. He had a 173-0 winning streak. And he's just cool.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 10:55 May18 2005 Post ID: 165911
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
He lost a couple of times
LPD Posted at: 13:15 May18 2005 Post ID: 166006
LPD
+
+
I have no idea why they put Rock as a legend, sure he hasn't been seen in the wwe for a few months but he is still under a WWE contract as the legends (exept Legend Taker and Masked Kane) are not, and maybe Mankind shouldn't have been put as a legend seening he does still work for the WWE, he just shows up in the ring a few times. And i agree about them being the a stable together. Also i think that Masked kane should have been alternative attire seeing he has the same moves and atributes as the RAW kane. But i don't think that Lesner should be put in as a legend, i mean he quit a job hes good at to go to one hes not, plus he (to me) hasn't done anything special (exept screwing up that shooting star press at WM XIX) so what if he won the WWE championship 3 times, big freakin deal, austin has won it 5 times and where the hell is he in the game huh? o as a moveset in CAM mode that gives austin tributes to all hes done for the WWE. I love SD!vsRAW but they scred up badly in legend. instead of rock they could have put austin and i think alot of people would have been happyier, i know i would have. Goldberg sure he had a winning streak and thats all i remember of him but i have no respect for the man (no offence to goldberg fans) why because i read Hogan's Bigraphy which is very good (why the hell not make him a legend too he's done alot for Wrestling and he too is remebered as a CAM, disgraceful if u ask me) and he said he would drop the World Belt to Goldberg and when he did that Goldbergs ego went to his head and he refused to drop the belt to anybody else. Plus he does a boring match with Brock at WM XX and then after leaving without warning bad mouths WWE.
Fianl Words: Rock & Foley as normal Wrestlers, add Austin and Hogan to Legends and keep Lesner & Goldber out.
P.S sorry for the long post
P.P.S sorry for having a go at some of ur fav wrestlers, i just don't like them
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 13:17 May18 2005 Post ID: 166010
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I agree
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 13:18 May18 2005 Post ID: 166012
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
About stone cold and hogan being legends
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close