Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Lucky Number Slevin

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Name_Shifter Posted: 08:31 Jul04 2007 Post ID: 1716914
Name_Shifter
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I've seen this movie so many times now and i think it's great, i love the twist at the end and all the gang war, it's so cool how they payback the mobsters. What do others think of the film? One of my favourite parts is when 'The Boss' men come to collect slevin to take him to see the boss, oh what a great film!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
super craig Posted: 08:49 Jul04 2007 Post ID: 1716938
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
On 04-Jul-2007 Name_Shifter said:I've seen this movie so many times now and i think it's great, i love the twist at the end and all the gang war, it's so cool how they payback the mobsters. What do others think of the film? One of my favourite parts is when 'The Boss' men come to collect slevin to take him to see the boss, oh what a great film!
I've never seen it or heard much about it, though I've always wondered what it is about?
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Name_Shifter Posted: 03:39 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1723280
Name_Shifter
Forum GuestMember
+
Um a guy called slevin goes to visit his friend nick and gets mistaken for him and then basically he owes two rival mob bosses 96,000 and 33,000 dollars (they might not be the right amounts) and for the one mob boss he has to kill the other bosses son to wipeout the debt becasue of this guy called goodcat, there is kind of two much to explain for the story to be understandable and what i have explained ive sort of told it without revealing the big twist, mwahahaha
super craig Posted: 11:27 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1723979
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
On 06-Jul-2007 Name_Shifter said:Um a guy called slevin goes to visit his friend nick and gets mistaken for him and then basically he owes two rival mob bosses 96,000 and 33,000 dollars (they might not be the right amounts) and for the one mob boss he has to kill the other bosses son to wipeout the debt becasue of this guy called goodcat, there is kind of two much to explain for the story to be understandable and what i have explained ive sort of told it without revealing the big twist, mwahahaha
For some reason I always though it had something to do with the CIS and such.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Code Red Posted: 11:28 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1723987
Code Red
+
I saw it....I didn't like it very much but it was OK.
Name_Shifter Posted: 12:23 Jul14 2007 Post ID: 1746210
Name_Shifter
Forum GuestMember
+
NA it is mostly about the gangs and stuff, you should watch it and tell me what you think
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close