Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ghosts...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Blazin Torchic Posted: 20:06 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1741428
Blazin Torchic
Post Likes: 0
+
On 11-Jul-2007 Komodo said:So if someone feels a slight chill or there's a spot in their house that's colder, they think there's a 'rift' there or something?

Grow up guys. It's not supernatural.
Not every cold spot is a rift. It's possible that if it's a rift.
Blazin Torchic Posted: 20:09 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1741442
Blazin Torchic
+
On 11-Jul-2007 GlitchGuy2 said:Bleck, dreams are pretty much no diffrent than to truth to some people, I found many reports on a page that relates they've experienced 9/11, before it occured.
Dreams and spirits both increase emotions of fright, they can make you fear things you don't mind, once, I had a wierd dream about Pokemon or something, at one point, I was playing my DS and some wierd thing that looks like the first mini-boss on S3&K, for some reason, I tried to cover the image, because I was scared of it. I wouldn't be in real life though...
Spirits increase fright on me like I mentioned once, I don't know how to explain it though... I assure everyone gets slightly more aware when a spirit comes to them, whether it be dream or life. They both play with your emotions.
My dreams can tell the future, but in a strange way. Like I dream and then I forget it. But when the event happens, it feels so familiar like a deja vu and then I remember the dream. Not really useful, but it's still fun.

When I think about ghosts, or even talk about them like now, my whole body starts to slightly feel colder, but at the same time I'm sweating. My heart beings to pump harder and horror images of ghosts start popping up in my head. I don't go crazy. I try to relax and calm down. But, when my parents or my brother try to talk to me when I'm trying to relax, I scream when I talk to them, like in an irritated, fast, and loud voice.
Pokemastar Posted: 20:34 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1741534
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
Blazin I feel my dreams can tell the future to. Same thing happens about the dreams to me but... When ever I talk about ghosts or spirits I just always get the feeling i'm being watched. That includes right now...
Now known as Intoxication.

GlitchGuy2 Posted: 23:46 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1742347
GlitchGuy2
+
Dreams are two things, the average things in our mind, and a whole diffrent existance. And Deja Vu is the almost uncomprehendable (sp) thing about dreams, when it occurs, I treat it like it was happenning, and once, I was talking with one of my friends, I said something, and started remembering this very event, and I broke it by saying what he was going to say next. Perhaps, everyone is a psycic, but most of us can't draw out the ability to use it, might be that our minds are covered by many other things, [such as memories, knowledge, ect.] that it's too difficult to empty our minds to reach our psycic selves.
Perhaps, if we do empty our minds, we can sense more, including the spirits. And even something much, much, supernatural...
Team Element- LUCARIO RANK AT LAST!!!
Learn how to raise your PKMN to LV 255 in D/P without AR!
http://www.freewebs.com/glitchsoftwares/ -No this isn't the same as the above link.
whiplash234 Posted: 14:36 Jul13 2007 Post ID: 1744113
whiplash234
+
Blank posts deleted.

[center][/center]
Blazin Torchic Posted: 13:37 Jul15 2007 Post ID: 1748735
Blazin Torchic
+
On 11-Jul-2007 GlitchGuy2 said: Dreams are two things, the average things in our mind, and a whole diffrent existance. And Deja Vu is the almost uncomprehendable (sp) thing about dreams, when it occurs, I treat it like it was happenning, and once, I was talking with one of my friends, I said something, and started remembering this very event, and I broke it by saying what he was going to say next. Perhaps, everyone is a psycic, but most of us can't draw out the ability to use it, might be that our minds are covered by many other things, [such as memories, knowledge, ect.] that it's too difficult to empty our minds to reach our psycic selves.
Perhaps, if we do empty our minds, we can sense more, including the spirits. And even something much, much, supernatural...
Oh good..I'm not the only one that has the dreams. I tell my friends about it but they act like I'm crazy. Probably cause I'm actually the only mature one out of all of them...
Arsenal#1 Posted: 14:42 Jul15 2007 Post ID: 1748900
Arsenal#1
+
I think I saw one...when I was about 6...I don't remember it very well...I was in a graveyard though...
I used to live down the road from one.
cool!!! Posted: 17:34 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1751764
cool!!!
+
Think Nope, don't believe in 'em..
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
Green Onions Posted: 17:44 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1751775
Green Onions
Forum GuestBanned
+
I've seen about oh I don't know....sixteen ghosts in my life. I believe in them.
Cobis Posted: 20:03 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752104
Cobis
+
ive had encounters with things i beleived were ghosts. like i was havin a sleep over with my frend joe, it was uhhhhhhhhhh 5:30 am ish and i was goin down stairs and i saw somethin brown like a fuzzball but kinda like a porkupine how ever its spelled and like Xtreme gamer said it was in a hurry. Then the next time i saw it it looke kinda different but it had dark grey eyes and it didnt look to happy to see me so it bolted into the kitchen and vanished. and also joe the same that was at my sleepover had seen his dead grandfather and his dead dog at his house tht looked white. like when he was throwin a football aroudn jumped on it and he saw his dog next to him and didnt look to frendly then he ran and vanished. Then when he was at his dads he saw a darck figure at his door at 1 AM.
Cobis Posted: 20:08 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752113
Cobis
+
On 09-Jul-2007 B_Moore127 said:i belive in sprits
i think most of it is in your head
because when i was in jail i used to see stuff all the damn time that other people said wasnt there

i encounterd a demon not to long ago thats real
wait you encountered a demon?! what did it look like?
Cobis Posted: 20:19 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752132
Cobis
+
On 11-Jul-2007 GlitchGuy2 said: Dreams are two things, the average things in our mind, and a whole diffrent existance. And Deja Vu is the almost uncomprehendable (sp) thing about dreams, when it occurs, I treat it like it was happenning, and once, I was talking with one of my friends, I said something, and started remembering this very event, and I broke it by saying what he was going to say next. Perhaps, everyone is a psycic, but most of us can't draw out the ability to use it, might be that our minds are covered by many other things, [such as memories, knowledge, ect.] that it's too difficult to empty our minds to reach our psycic selves.
you will not beleive how many times i have had deja vu. Im not sure but i think we all can gain acces to our pshycic ability like u said. Well i beleive that we are not phsyicic but before we are born we already know what happens in our life but when we are born we forget because babies brains are so tiny that we forget everything but when something happens at a point in our lives like when you were talkin to your frend you remembered everything that would happen there. also i believe after we die we come into a new life and are brainwashed. like this 2 year old had a dream about this pilot in a war that he didnt know physically and saw everything that happened before the pilot died and people beleived that the kid in his previous life was the pilot then died and began a new life.
Cobis Posted: 20:23 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752139
Cobis
+
On 16-Jul-2007 Cobis said:ive had encounters with things i beleived were ghosts. like i was havin a sleep over with my frend joe, it was uhhhhhhhhhh 5:30 am ish and i was goin down stairs and i saw somethin brown like a fuzzball but kinda like a porkupine how ever its spelled and like Xtreme gamer said it was in a hurry. Then the next time i saw it it looke kinda different but it had dark grey eyes and it didnt look to happy to see me so it bolted into the kitchen and vanished. and also joe the same that was at my sleepover had seen his dead grandfather and his dead dog at his house tht looked white. like when he was throwin a football aroudn jumped on it and he saw his dog next to him and didnt look to frendly then he ran and vanished. Then when he was at his dads he saw a darck figure at his door at 1 AM.
and also this event happened in my old house that i moved out of and i think the house was haunted by someone that died IN the house in the dining room. creepy isnt i had to live there for 12 years!
Green Onions Posted: 20:48 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752184
Green Onions
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 16-Jul-2007 Cobis said:wait you encountered a demon?! what did it look like?
I seriously doubt he saw a demon. "because when i was in jail i used to see stuff all the damn time that other people said wasnt there" That's schizophrenic.
Blazin Torchic Posted: 22:29 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752468
Blazin Torchic
+
I doubt he has a severe mental disorder -.-

Though, I don't really believe that he saw a demon. He was probably hallucinating.

When I was around 5-8 years old, every time I had a fever, my head became burning hot to cause my brain to make me see things that weren't there. I then fell asleep, forgetting ALMOST anything. The next day, I remember seeing two men at my room door just standing there, staring at me. I panicked which scared my mom because I kept saying "Who are those people? Why are they here?!?" I almost had to go to the hospital because my fevers reached over 103 degrees fahrenheit. But after 2 days I began to feel better.

So, he probably was having a fever when he was in jail, hallucinating random images. Sometimes, people hallucinate about things they are afraid of because your brain projects random images from your memories.

« Last edited by Blazin Torchic on Jul 16th 2007 »
Green Onions Posted: 22:56 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752533
Green Onions
Forum GuestBanned
+
He said Jason Vorhees was a pimp in the TV and Film Forum, if that's not a severe mental disorder, (lol I know its not schizophrenic for saying that, but still) I don't know what is.

As I said, I believe in ghosts.
Blazin Torchic Posted: 22:59 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752541
Blazin Torchic
+
I never really go to that forum. But if he had a sereve mental disorder, I highly doubt he would be a member on SuperCheats in the first place.

This thread would work really well in the Debate and Discussion forum, named "Do Ghosts Exist?"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 23:07 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752562
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
I have a mental disorder, but I'm on Supercheats...

Nah, because you have to have proof, and a valid theory. When I get the chills, and I know someone is right there, I like to say 'Quit playing, if you want to talk, talk dude.' That's right, I'm crazy.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Green Onions Posted: 23:24 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752599
Green Onions
Forum GuestBanned
+
When I think of ghosts I don't get all "freaked out" and my heart does not start pounding and I don't start sweating, to me that just sounds weird...
Xtreme gamer Posted: 23:26 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752604
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
So your saying you've never been by yourself, and you don't feel like your being watched?

instagram: solidaritysterl
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 327695

Post Top
Click to close