Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: In a Field (Reborn)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
joslifer1 Posted: 20:06 May24 2005 Post ID: 173529
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Picking up where we left off in In a Field...First, re-state your charrie:
Name: Slifer

Weapon: Built in power, such as lightning bolt(if I told you all of them you would find a way to beat me easily!)Also carries a couple swords, a shield, a magical deck of cards, and a Bow&Arrows(including magical ones!)

Beast of Burden: Don't need one, I can fly!

Character: He is usually a loner, but can do what he wants to. He is about 5'3'' with brownish-blondish hair that only goes to his ears. He wears a Red T-shirt with a blue dragon on it and ripped-up jeans. He can transform into the legendary dragon "Slifer the Sky Dragon." He still has a heart, though.

Now, what happened last:
JS1 posted:
"A good thing about channeling is that I can make myself invisible," Slifer said, suddenly appearing behind Firestarter. "Boo," he said, kicking FS in the back.

RJ Fighter posted:
Firestarter fell down, feeling stupid. "Hmm...you seem to be a worthy challenge, afterall." Firestarter looks around, puzzled. His henchman had run off. "Grr! Now look what happened! You scared of my henchman!" Firestarter yelled. He got mad and shot an Electron Beam at Slifer. "I suggest you try not to copy Franklin's test for electricity!"

Bronco11 posted:
Corey and Jason drove their Cadillac up to slifer, " sup " said Corey.

Cez Posted:
((Slifer, I know you haven't been here for a while, but let me give you a little lesson on the rules. If a topic is over a month old, it is considered dead. If you post in a dead thread, you are eligable for a severe thrashing. I'll let it go this time, but don't do it again.

*LOCKED*))

As you can see, our cruel, heartless friend Cez closed the last one. So, I brought it back.
Note for Cez: It may have been month old (I think not) but even so, I got it back on track. Can you really blame me? Besides, others posted after me, so I was doing it a favor. Bringing it back. Ah, oh well. It was long anyway, and this way everyone can know exactly what is going on. And if you close this one, I'll just make another. ;)

So, back to the RPG...
"Don't worry, Fire. I won't." Shaking his head, Slifer added, "You never learn. Projectiles can't hurt me; I'll just make them rebound. I'll make them turn back to you as a different--and more powerful--substance. So..." He put his hands in front of him, right where the Beam would hit, and he just stood there until it did. Running into his hands, the beam dissipated and went up his arms. When they re-emerged, it was a greenish-blue beam, shot out of his still-up hands, right back at Firestarter. "I hope you can think as fast as he did!"
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jamarie Posted: 03:02 May25 2005 Post ID: 174048
jamarie
+
((Oi I,a'right slifer lad???????And just ignore Cez,he's been on a mad spam rampage since i left for two weeks,but im bak kidas!!!))

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 09:04 May25 2005 Post ID: 174189
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((He has so not been on a spam rampage! He... I mean, I was just keeping the rules in order. If no-one posts in a thread for a month or more, it is officially considered inactive, and should be left.))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:33 May25 2005 Post ID: 175241
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((It was just barely a month. Only a few hours into it. Besides, it came back, and then you cut it off.))
Bronco11 Posted: 20:54 May25 2005 Post ID: 175261
Bronco11
+
Corey and Jason and the Cadillac and the Machine Gun, Dagger, and the Pistol.
Bronco11 Posted: 20:55 May25 2005 Post ID: 175262
Bronco11
+
I'm bored lets go fishing!
RJ Fighter Posted: 05:08 May26 2005 Post ID: 175541
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Firestarter couldn't help but back away from the fight. "How the heck am I to win with him absorbing my shots?!" He thought to himself.
Bronco11 Posted: 07:42 May26 2005 Post ID: 175704
Bronco11
+
Fine well go over there and fih. Come tell us when you are done.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:05 May26 2005 Post ID: 176567
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"At a loss for words and moves?" Slifer said haughtily. "Oh, and you obviously don't notice the reflected Electron Beam only a few seconds away from you." The green beam was surely speeding toward Firestarter.
RJ Fighter Posted: 19:09 May26 2005 Post ID: 176571
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
"....W...T...F...oh crap -_-" Firestarter gets hit hard with the beam. He fell to the ground again. "Oof..that'll leave a mark."
joslifer1 Posted: 20:18 May26 2005 Post ID: 176657
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"That'll hurt in the morning. Now, can we stop fooling around?"
nintendo_dude Posted: 03:13 May31 2005 Post ID: 184143
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
(You shouldn't close dead Role Plays. The ones I'm looking for are over a month old and I intend on replying to them)

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
jamarie Posted: 09:44 May31 2005 Post ID: 184336
jamarie
+
((just make a new thread same rp,just where you left off,exactly as Slifer has just done))

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 11:53 May31 2005 Post ID: 184482
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
On 31-May-2005 nintendo_dude said:(You shouldn't close dead Role Plays. The ones I'm looking for are over a month old and I intend on replying to them)
((You kinda contradicted yourself there. If ther're dead, that must mean no-one is posting in them. And there's not much point in a thread being open if no-one is posting in it, is there? You bump it, I lock it. Easy))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
joslifer1 Posted: 18:45 May31 2005 Post ID: 185058
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((What is this "bump" of which you speak? And can we get back to the RP already?))
nintendo_dude Posted: 04:37 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187065
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
On 31-May-2005 Cez said:((You kinda contradicted yourself there. If ther're dead, that must mean no-one is posting in them. And there's not much point in a thread being open if no-one is posting in it, is there? You bump it, I lock it. Easy))
(If I get a Super Moderator spot then you'll have a hard time doing so. I might apply just for this reason)

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
runescapien1 Posted: 04:55 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187077
runescapien1
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Doug
Weapon: fists

Charecter: has good people skills and likes playing practical jokes
runescapien1 Posted: 04:57 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187078
runescapien1
Forum GuestMember
+
"ill help you fire starter!" yells Doug entering the fray...
joslifer1 Posted: 16:45 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194290
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
This new Doug ran right into the shield Slifer had erected around him and FireStarter, so it would be a true one-on-one duel. "Hey, don't you know the meaning of 'one-on-one'? My gosh kid!"
Bronco11 Posted: 17:04 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194320
Bronco11
+
*Corey catches a 1 Pound Rock Bass* "Woohoo" yelled Corey. ( 1-pounders are probably nothing if you live in Great Britain, but I am 1,500 miles from the nearest ocean. The biggest fish ever caught here was 5.7 pounds ) While Corey was celebrating, Jason caught a 2-pound walleye. "Nice Catch Jason!" *Pulls out Digital Camera from backpack* "Lets get pictures of these" said Corey. ( Did you know in Idaho, it is illegal to fish off of the back of a camel? LOL )
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close