Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Official Harry Potter Thread!!! (contains spoilers)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
TestVirus101 Posted: 00:50 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1773739
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
I refuse to sit by here and watch people delete all the spoilers. Listen up moderators... I saw this thread while I was reading the book, I refused to visit until I had finished it; if someone had half a brain, they'd know this spoils the book... its been out for like 4-5 days... enough for any competent, dedicated readers.

So stop deleting spoilers, because if they come in here before finishing and complain, its there fault.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TestVirus101 Posted: 00:52 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1773740
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 24-Jul-2007 kairiloverX said:God, do you guys even talk about Harry Potter in this thread...? The only thing I see is "Stop Flaming" and "I'm not into Harry Potter"... Seriously, if you don't like Harry Potter grow up and don't post here.

Ron didn't get layed... Are you retarded... He did a little "frenchy" from Hermione though.
By the sounds of it, you're the one being on the verge of retardation =/ I was not reffering to the page itself... yes he did recieve a kiss, but what it led to was inevitebly him having two children... and that means they did it... at least twice.
Town Idiot25 Posted: 10:02 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774173
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
Post Likes: 0
+
On 25-Jul-2007 TestVirus101 said:I refuse to sit by here and watch people delete all the spoilers. Listen up moderators... I saw this thread while I was reading the book, I refused to visit until I had finished it; if someone had half a brain, they'd know this spoils the book... its been out for like 4-5 days... enough for any competent, dedicated readers.

So stop deleting spoilers, because if they come in here before finishing and complain, its there fault.
I am gonna KEEP deleteing spoilers. Some people may not have half a brain to know that this thread has spoilers, and maybe it was their first time looking in here! I will NOT alow spoilers for a very popular book series that people do not want to hear the ending of! If it was something such as the unding of "Captin Underpants" then why would I care? I wouldn't. This is a very popular and good book series, and I doubt people want to hear who dies and lives without finding it themselves. Speak to the hand

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
kairiloverX Posted: 10:32 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774260
kairiloverX
+
On 25-Jul-2007 TestVirus101 said:I refuse to sit by here and watch people delete all the spoilers. Listen up moderators... I saw this thread while I was reading the book, I refused to visit until I had finished it; if someone had half a brain, they'd know this spoils the book... its been out for like 4-5 days... enough for any competent, dedicated readers.

I completely agree. I just made a complaint in the Staff Forum. God, it's pissing me off. Nobody that doesn't wanna read spoilers will read the Size 3 spoilers...
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
kairiloverX Posted: 10:33 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774267
kairiloverX
+
On 25-Jul-2007 TestVirus101 said:By the sounds of it, you're the one being on the verge of retardation =/ I was not reffering to the page itself... yes he did recieve a kiss, but what it led to was inevitebly him having two children... and that means they did it... at least twice.
I know that... I meant that JK Rowling didn't explain the whole process did she! And that's what it sounded like jameer was saying. (No offense to you jameer.)
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
problemsolver Posted: 10:43 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774297
problemsolver
+
Mine told people it was a spoiler. I left it up to them to choose whether to read it or not, and you still deleted it.. Or do you think that people can read size 2 text without copying it and pasting it somewhere else?

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Bronco11 Posted: 10:44 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774301
Bronco11
+
Are the nerds who camped out all night to buy the book finished already?:
problemsolver Posted: 10:46 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774305
problemsolver
+
Actually I bought it after I got off work Saturday around 5 PM. I finished it Sunday morning after I got off work at 9. There was no need to camp out to buy it. There was a mountain of them in Books-A-Million.

« Last edited by problemsolver on Jul 25th 2007 »

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.

kairiloverX Posted: 10:46 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774306
kairiloverX
+
Yep, exactly, the guys is retarded IMO...

Anyway! Who was the most surprising death out of ALL the Harry Potter books.

I still say Dobby, you only saw him for a couple minutes, then he was gone.

Happy now, Town Idiot25! No one is gonna read it unless they have already read the book, or just don't give a crap about reading spoilers.
problemsolver Posted: 10:58 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774332
problemsolver
+
I'm going to have to read the chapter where one of the twins dies. I can't remember whether it was Fred or George. I think Lupin and Tonks dying was the worst. I mean, they'd just had a kid, for goodness sake!

Town Idiot25, feel free to delete that, but as no one can read it unless they want to, there isn't much point.

« Last edited by problemsolver on Jul 25th 2007 »

Youkou Posted: 11:04 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774345
Youkou
C:\Program Files
Post Likes: 1
+
Town Idiot25, stop deleting peoples posts for that reason or risk your mod spot here.

From this moment on, feel free to post spoilers anyone.
Twilight Man Posted: 11:19 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774399
Twilight Man
+
On 25-Jul-2007 problemsolver said:I'm going to have to read the chapter where one of the twins dies. I can't remember whether it was Fred or George. I think Lupin and Tonks dying was the worst. I mean, they'd just had a kid, for goodness sake!

Town Idiot25, feel free to delete that, but as no one can read it unless they want to, there isn't much point.
No George never died.... Fred did.
Click sig for Team Shaw!

Signature done by Gameradd
Avy = Neko

Congratulamations (c) Neko
Raikiri Posted: 11:48 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774496
Raikiri
+
Youkou:That stopped him ^_^

I didn't like or hate the latest movie,I say it was in the middle.I reckon more action would be better.I didn't get some of it either....

Also,About the books,Don't ya Think It's a bit crazy for someone to sleep outside a bookstore for like 2-4 days just for a book?I found that funny

Sig And Avy made by me...Raikiri :D
littlesquadrpm Posted: 11:49 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774503
littlesquadrpm
+
thanks dave thank u very much

"Never underestimate the power of the scouts code "
problemsolver Posted: 12:06 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774553
problemsolver
+
On 25-Jul-2007 Twilight Man said:No George never died.... Fred did.
I never said George died, I just said I didn't remember which one it was.

Kevinfan3 Posted: 12:16 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774593
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
I didn't read the book and i probaly never will I just wanna know who died lol....so....can someone tell me I dont care if you post it in size 3 or not I just wanna know please

problemsolver Posted: 12:27 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774653
problemsolver
+
OK, Kevin I'll tell ya. Good guys: Moody, Dobby, Fred, Lupin, and Tonks.

Kevinfan3 Posted: 12:28 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774663
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
Dobby died.........NOOOO man he was my favorite......thanks problemsolver

« Last edited by Kevinfan3 on Jul 25th 2007 »

Twilight Man Posted: 12:28 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774665
Twilight Man
+
I can't belive Dobby died!
Click sig for Team Shaw!

Signature done by Gameradd
Avy = Neko

Congratulamations (c) Neko
problemsolver Posted: 12:30 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774670
problemsolver
+
No problem Kevin.

Yes, Twilight, I know. It's awful that she'd kill Dobby. Would you like to know who and how?

Displaying Page 7 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close