Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland

HELP!?!!?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sailorsaturn Posted at: 11:25 May28 2005 Post ID: 179530
sailorsaturn
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok i have 3 things i need
1.do u get married? if u do when?
2.how long does it take to get a horse and what one can i get?
3.where the heck do u get the flute to train your dog?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Black_Dragon_ Posted at: 11:58 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192732
Black_Dragon_
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1.No, sorry... you can't. You can in the nintendo version, but not in the PS2 vesion. Sorry.
2. How long? Depends on how much you work for Bob. Also, give him cakes after you get the kitchen added on to your house. He likes cake. Then, if you have a good enough relationship w/him, he'll bring the horse that likes you the most up to your house, and ask you if you want it. I would save after every day, and then if it isn't the horse you want, say no, and then don't save after that day, and see if he does bring up another horse the next day. If still isn't the horse you want, then repeat this process. I got the horse I wanted on the first day, so I don't know that if you say no, he'll bring another one later. He probably will, but I don't know.
3. You get the flute from Louis (the tool shop guy). Get up a good relationship w/him, and eventually, you'll find him by the fishing lake (or is it at your house? Maybe by the tool shop? I forget...) and he'll give it to you.
barefootsdarlin Posted at: 13:27 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582640
barefootsdarlin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
forget how ever you were told to get the horse you can't pick the one you want the fastest way to get a horse and you don't even have to work for it is to get your dog sick a couple of times and tell bob when he is sick and after a while you will have a horse
MiniGauntlet Posted at: 09:43 Jun06 2006 Post ID: 855710
MiniGauntlet
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To get the horse you want, just become friends with Bob and give him lots of sweets. When you work for him part-time the first time, only brush THE HORSE YOU WANT. Then just quit working for him. Now just go on like usual. When he gives you the horse it will be the one that likes you most(the one you brush th most).
Altaïr ain't got nothin' on me.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close