Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

DN Angel:Full Moon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cyber_Worm Posted: 09:19 Jul26 2007 Post ID: 1776959
Cyber_Worm
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Disclaimer: I do not own DN angel, but I do own a very cute cat named Noel who hates me. Oh the pain:(

Chapter 1: Old Nightmares meet New Horrors

It was the first day at Azumano high school. I was joining this year, since my parents had always wanted their kids to go to private schools through middle school. I was joining my cousin, Hioshi Kisagi, at her school. Her parents adopted me when my 12th set of biological parents died. What the heck, they always die young. Although I never knew my real parents? Perhaps I should explain.

When I was still a baby my parents died and so I was taken in by Hikari-san. I don?t remember ever knowing his real name, but I remember that he had two sons, Hikari Yuki and Hikari Kyou. I think that Kyou was evil on his own, even without Krad, who lived in him. However, I loved their father as my own, and although I grew up as a maid in there house, I was the daughter he never had. When I was three he took me to the Black Wings and he told me about them.

?Do you know what this is?? Hikari-san asked me.

?That looks evil.? I peered closer, trying to figure out what made me so uneasy.

?Yes, that?s exactly what this is. It is a piece I finished just before my sons were born. I remember finishing it and being proud of myself. But just as I finished, I saw to flashes, one white and the other black. The black flash went out the window, but the white flash went through the door, on its way to infect my own son.?

?Which son, sir??

?I don?t know. I have tried to seal it, and I?ve tried to destroy it, but it?s hopeless. I just can?t do it, I just can?t.? He sighed, sounding defeated. He buried his face in my silvery blue hair, closing his eyes. ?The Niwa?s family has the power to do it, but I hate to rely on them for my problems.

I turned to him with determination in my silvery blue eyes. ?I will seal it for you! I?ll do it when I?m older and stronger.?

He smiled slightly, but then looked sad. ?I was hoping you would.? He said softly. He turned to me with a strange look. ?You have to wait until it?s out of my son though. You have to wait until Dark and Krad seal themselves off. You have to wait until then, okay my moonlight maiden??

?Yes sir!?

?It?s all my fault.? He sighed. ?Because of me and my artwork, my son will become a white demon, and someone else?s poor boy will become a dark demon.?

?I?m sure your son will make a very dashing white angel.? I told him solemnly. ?I mean, how bad can it be??

He smiled and told me he would make me a statue of glass to portray my beauty and strength.

I sighed at the memory of my naivety. It could be very bad, and his look was of desperation. Although he did make the statue and he called it Mystic Dream. When he finished it, I made him a glass heart, ruby surrounding a black diamond, which he put into the hands of Mystic Dream. I told him that it is what all human hearts look like, good at first but with black depths. In the end, it was far worse than all the nightmares and evil people combined. Well, maybe not quite, but for me it was. To make a long story as fast as possible, I will only brush on the major events.

From 8 to 12 I had a childlike interest in Yuki-kun. Even back at that age I thought Kyou-san was perverted. Then, from about 13 to 18 I had a crush on him, even though I never saw him then because I was in China going to school. I came back after graduation and by the time I was 25 I was head over heals in L-O-V-E with him. He seemed to like me, but I didn?t think he cared for me as much as I cared for him, so I decided to leave. Krad was still in Kyou, and Hikari-san was on his deathbed. I decided to go to college in China, and when I told Yuki-kun, he didn?t seem to care. He told me to learn a lot and then he walked away. I was scheduled to leave the very next day, so I cried when that happened. Kyou-san came in and tried to comfort me, but I called him a pervert and ran out to the large balcony where they were holding a going away/birthday party for me. I heard him mutter something about ?pay-back? and ?sweet revenge? but I didn?t care because it was my 25th birthday and my love didn?t love me.

Outside three things happened in rapid succession that I shall never forget. First, Yuki-kun asked me to marry him and kissed me. Then Kyou stabbed him in the back, and lastly, all that was followed up by Kyou raping me. Even now I shudder at those memories. After it all, I went and cried to the Mystic Dream statue. ?Come save your moonlight maiden!? I cried over and over. I remember my very last words in that world, three simple words which surprise me. ?Save me Dark.? I didn?t cry for the man who lovingly made the statue for me, I didn?t even cry out to my dead lover/fianc�. I cried to Dark, the archenemy of Krad. The last thing I heard before I died was Hikari-san, no more than a whisper on the breeze. ?Save her, protect her, Dark. Dieing by that statue can only harm her. That statue portrays more than beauty and strength, it is desires and needs, and the heart it holds is love and hate.? And those were the very things of mine that flew into that statue as Krad whispered his own prayer of sorts. He was cursing me to live forever, a slave to the tamer of himself. Cursing me to become what I was for a long time. But I broke free over the years.

Just two minutes after I died, at midnight when I should have turned 25, I instead was born. Again. The woman who had me died just minutes after I was born and the father, who was a gardener at the Hikari mansion, was paid handsomely to leave and never lay claim to me. They knew it was me because I was born with the same silvery blue hair and eyes that I?d had before. I couldn?t think straight and I was freaking out, but I was trying to figure it all out so I just lied there. Krad came soon and murmured some curses, binding my self-control into a necklace that was a black diamond. Then he left, leaving me without a lot of myself. Krad and Dark sealed each other off the next day, so I didn?t have to deal with him for 2 lifetimes. I could only live until 2 minutes before the midnight of my 25th birthday. The third time Krad was there again, but I put myself to sleep whenever he managed to overpower me, so I don?t really know what happened after that. However, I do know that Hikari somehow knew, because he left his mansion to me. Over the years Krad and his tamer and other Hikaris tried to get me to claim the house so they could take it from me, but I refused. My next two lifetimes were my own, so I learned many languages and skills. I learned the arts of a good thief, and since I got to keep everything except my size into the next life I pretty much became a pro. I had always had magic, Hikari called it moon-magic, so whenever the moon was full I was strong, unbeatable. I also could weave my spells into music, whether sung or played, which was very useful. It was in my seventh lifetime that I had worked back enough control to run away from bondage. I had also gained back some desires, or one anyway: the desire to get away. Over my next few lifetimes I learned more skills and gained back almost all that I was missing without the statue, necklace, or the glass heart.

Now I was pretty much complete, and it was time for a new high school. I walked in class a little late due to signing some papers. The teacher introduced me as Hioshi Kisa. My parents in this lifetime had the name of Souma, which was actually my original name, but I had taken my aunt?s husband?s name, which is Hioshi. Everyone crowded around, complementing my clothes, hair, and eyes. I wasn?t wearing their uniform, since I didn?t have one, so I had put on an indigo miniskirt and a white t-shirt in hopes of somewhat blending in with their red uniform. My hair is about shoulder-length and a cross between red and brown. (Kisa had learned to change the color of her hair and eyes at birth to protect her identity. It was another one of those magical tricks she could do.) My eyes were brown, big, and innocent looking, but my manner didn?t match.

?Jees, have some respect, I?m a human being that needs a little space here.? Suddenly I felt uneasy, looking around. I remembered the feeling from when I have first seen those accursed wings. There! A Niwa. That is probably the problem. Wow, he has cute spiky red hair though, even if he is secretly Dark.

Something else was bothering me, but I didn?t have time to think about it because the cute red-haired Niwa kid was running out the door and muttering something about needing to throw up. I felt bad, because instinct told me that he was transforming and that it was because of me. I instantly forgot about that when my eyes lit upon a blue haired, blue eyed boy, who stared right back at me. I could feel all my defenses and self control crashing as just one thought focused all my attention.

/Hikari must die/
http://teams.supercheats.co...terforum

Kirby says=SHUT THE F*CK UP!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 09:33 Jul26 2007 Post ID: 1776998
SUPERMAN5
+
whoa, good chapter!
Cyber_Worm Posted: 08:28 Jul30 2007 Post ID: 1789768
Cyber_Worm
Forum GuestMember
+
Spiffster: What?s up Folks? I?m sorry I haven?t done much in awhile, I got distracted, but, I?m back and here is chapter two. People who have read this story will find that in reality it is the second half of chapter 1, because I got messed up when I started posting this story. On with the story!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own DN angel or any of the books Pouts

Claimer: I own Kisa and all the ideas behind her.

Chapter 2: The First Day of Hell

I leaned against the door of the bathroom, practically panting at the effort it had been to get this far away from the classroom and the murder I almost committed. The only thing that stopped me was the teacher, who cried ?Niwa-san, are you alright? Where do you think your going?? Realizing that I should follow his example I ran for the nearest bathroom and quickly shut the door behind me, not bothering to check what bathroom it was or even to turn on the lights.

?Huh, I guess the stomach flu is going around.? I didn?t recognize the owner of that voice. ?Feel free to throw up, Hioshi-san.? Oh right, Niwa-san had run in this direction too. Hmm, I wonder?

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw several urinals. Oops, oh well. So much for good first impressions. ?Hey, Niwa, is this the, uh, boys bathroom??

?Ya, I?m pretty sure I went into the right-wait, how do you know my name??

Oops, bad decision making. However, I sighed with relief, glad he hadn?t changed into Dark. ?Oh, the teacher was yelling after you left.? I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were ever so slightly silverish, so I decided against turning the light on. ?So, how?s it going with that stomach flu? And what?s with the creepy blue guy? He has a very intense stare which I find revolting and rude.?

Niwa-san laughed. ?Hi-Hi-Hiwatori?? He managed to make out between laughs. ?He is pretty nice when you get to know him, but not many people do. Get to know him, that is. I think I got over my illness by being in the cool, calm, and quiet darkness of this boys? bathroom.? I couldn?t help but laugh at the emphasis on boys.

?Ya, oops, my bad. It?s a good thing-well, never mind, let?s leave that thought unfinished?? I smiled despite myself. Here I was, making friends with the man who?d technically left me helpless with a bunch of perverted loonies. How ironic.

Hey Niwa, let?s switch places. Me and her in the bathroom?

/Gah! You pervert, leave me alone/

But it would be fun, she seems nice and she?s terribly cute?

?Hey, just for one minute could you get your focus out of your mind?? Niwa looked up at me. ?Thank you. As I was asking before I was so rudely ignored, what?s your name? I only know part of it because of the teacher, so-?

?Daisuke. Niwa Daisuke. I can show you on a tour of the school if you want Hioshi-san.?

?It?s Kisa, and thank you very much that would be very nice. Niwa-kun.? I added as an afterthought.

?No problem. This is the boys? bathroom, which I?m sure you are now aware of. About two meters down the hall there is the girls? bathroom and-?

?Oh shut up.? I laughed. ?You?re never going to forget that are you??

?Well, since we?re still in here it would be pretty hard, Hioshi-san.?

I smiled. ?Oh right.? I started to turn to open the door, but to my surprise and dismay, it flew open, sending me on top of Daisuke with my face very close to his. ?Sorry.? I murmured. The light turned on and I rolled off him, blinking a few times before I was able to make out an unfamiliar face. He was holding a camera and proceeded to take a second picture.

?Niwa-kun, all the money in the world wouldn?t stop me from publishing this story, so don?t even bother.? He was grinning maliciously. I closed my eyes.

?Um, did you have a girlfriend five seconds ago??

?Yea.?

?I?m sorry for your loss.? I got up and took a step or two towards the door. I must have had an evil look in my eyes because the student ran for it. I turned to Niwa and we both started laughing, unable to contain it any longer. He didn?t even care if he lost his girlfriend, cause right now it was just too funny. ?So, who was he?? I asked, sitting down because I was unsteady with all the laughing. ?He sure left fast.?

?No kidding,? laughter, ?That was Saehara Takeshi, he?s our school reporter-type person.? More laughter.

?Oh, I?m sorry, I didn?t mean to ruin your relationship. Although, if I may be so bold, it must be pretty weak if this ruins it.?

?That?s ok, I?m just glad no one got hurt. Plus, you have a good point. It has been awhile since our relationship has been challenged anyway.?

I took the hint that he had brushed over. He had almost turned into Dark. I thanked my lucky stars (the moon had failed to prove itself as lucky) and got off the floor. ?How about that school tour??

?Ya, okay, so this is the boys? bathro-?

?Forget it, I?m going to go find someone else to-?

?I was kidding, just kidding, come on I?ll show you.? Niwa grabbed my arm, opened the door and proceeded to lead me down the hall. He did stop and emphasize on the girls? bathroom a bit anyways, until I started to threaten him. He showed me all the rooms and we didn?t have any problems until the end of our tour. It ended at the classroom we had started in Takeshi-san was standing outside the door with a girl, who glared at my hand, which was still held by Daisuke. She was holding Takeshi?s camera in one hand.

?That your girlfriend?? I whispered.

?Ya, she was.?

??Kay, I?ll take him and the camera and you can deal with her.?

?Thanks, but that?s not necessary.?

I didn?t bother to listen to him. ?Hey Takeshi-san, your needed.? I grabbed the camera with one hand and the collar of his shirt with the other and promptly removed him from the scene. I held him against the wall and threatened to hurt him, but he pointed out that I already had the camera, so what?s the point? ?Whatever. What did you tell her anyway? Did you tell her that it was your fault for-?

?Hey, that?s kinda mean. To pin him like that I mean.? I closed him eyes and turned to face the speaker. ?You should let go.? Yep definitely a Hikari. He had the ?I know what?s best for everyone? attitude that they always seemed to have. My eyes zoned in on his neck. ?Hey, did you hear me?? I closed my eyes examining him with magic.

?My God.? I whispered, shocked and amazed. For the first time in the history of the Hikaris, one of them finally fought back against the demon. He had only changed a few times from the looks of it. He also didn?t converse with his demon much at all. I sighed inwardly. One who fought as hard as he had didn?t deserve to die, so there was only one option.

---Satoshi?s perspective---

The new girl was looking at me very intensely, and for a moment I felt bad for all the people that I had ever looked at. Only for a moment though, before I just didn?t care. ?Hey, did you here me?? I asked again. What a mean, stupid, strange, and aggressive- wait, what?s she doing? She had closed her eyes and I heard her barely audible whisper ?My God.? Huh? What?s with that?

Maybe you like her. Maybe she will be helpful? She seems familiar?

/Shut up Krad, go back to sleep/

You clearly like her. So defensive?

Krad?s laughter echoed in my head as his voice faded away. Speaking of things fading away, the girl didn?t look to good. Her eyes opened, that?s good-

So concerned?

?Huh?? She just fainted! Before I knew it I was holding her in my arms and carrying her to the nurse?s office. As I walked by Niwa he smiled slightly and made a comment about the stomach flu and me being surprisingly concerned. ?You too?? I muttered to myself, choosing not to respond to him, as usual.

In the nurse?s office, I didn?t bother to explain anything to the nurse. I just set her on one of the beds and stood there a moment. She was peaceful in her sleep, and it looked kind of cute. She looked so much more innocent now that she was unconscious compared to before when she was strangling Takeshi. Still she looked cute now. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts and headed for the door.

?Oh, you should stay!? The nurse cried. ?Youcanevengetoutofclassandtellherwha-?

?I?ll come back.? I said without thinking. I turned and walked out.

I?ll come back to you my love!! Fear not!

/Shut up, I didn?t say it like that. I didn?t even say that! Your just mad because you haven?t been out in awhile/

I?ll be out soon the way this is going. Out forever. Completely free.

/What? Oh just go away/

Away, but only for now.

I heard maniacal laughter as he retreated from my thoughts. ?Jees, I just thought I?d bring her lunch later.? I muttered to myself.

?Don?t bother.? Huh? ?I?m sure Daisuke has it covered, since they were practically making out in the boys bathroom earlier. I even have a picture to prove it, see. They look tired too.?

?You?re such a sicko Takeshi.? I glanced at the picture, and for some reason the idea of them making out in the bathroom annoyed me. ?Maybe that?s how she got the stomach flu.? I commented quietly. ?Whatever Takeshi, I got to go back to class.? I said a bit louder. I headed around the corner as the bell rang, almost walking into Daisuke, who was just standing there. ?Wow Daisuke, I didn?t know you broke up with Riku-san.? I commented as I walked by, unable to help myself.

?Actually I hadn?t, but we just got into a fight and if Takeshi?s rumors can really cause so much it may not be worth it for us to stay together, you know?? Daisuke fell into step beside me.

I smiled a little, ?So you didn?t actually kiss her??

?No, she landed on top of me when the door hit her.?

?So you guys were in a dark bathroom together, the boys? bathroom I might add.?

?Hehe, ya, but don?t let her hear you say that because she really gets mad about it. I?m not really sure what happened but I was in the bathroom with the light off because I was nauseated and-?

?Dark helped with that? That?s ironic.?

?Ya?Anyway, she came in and leaned against the door, not bothering to turn on the light. So I just started talking to her. I made fun of her about the whole thing and she got a little annoyed. But anyway, we were about to go for a tour of the school when Takeshi opened the door, so she flew forward and landed on me.?

?And you didn?t, ah, get nauseated??

?Surprisingly, no. But Takeshi had his camera and took some pictures and then ran for his life.? Daisuke laughed, and then sighed.

?I?m sorry for your loss.? I said, walking up to the door and heading in. I heard him trying to muffle laughter behind me, but I didn?t try to figure out why.

?Since it?s the first day, I suppose I can ignore that you two are roughly 8 minutes late.?

The teacher glanced around, or more accurately, glared around at the students. ?Where are Harada Riku and Hioshi Kisa??

?I think Kisa is sick.? I offered calmly.

?Oh yeah, stomach flu.? Daisuke added. ?And I think Riku brought her to the nurse?s office.? I wasn?t surprised that he lied for his girlfriend. Although, now that I think about it, I did see her heading in that direction. I hope Kisa-san doesn?t get hurt.

Wow, you really do care. Mufasa. This will prove interesting, my foolish friend?

//Mufasa? Is that even a word? I thought that was a lion?Oh wait, Shut up//

---Kisa?s Perspective---

?Hmm?? I came to slowly. I sighed and looked around the room, trying to remember where Niwa and I had been when he had pointed out the nurse?s office.

?Do you have any idea what you?ve done?!?

?Huh?? Oh shoot, I?m not alone. I turned to face the girl who was sitting by my bed. She was the one who Daisuke said was his girlfriend.

?I?m sorry?? I asked, wondering if that was the first thing she said or if I had missed something.

?You?d better be! I can?t believe you just came into this school and started making out with all the boys! That?s so wrong. Didn?t you consider that he may not have been available??

?Nope. So, who?re you?? She slapped me across the face. ?I may have deserved that.? I murmured to myself.

?Like hell you did! I can?t believe you did that!? What a psycho.

?You seriously believe that Takeshi kid? Wait, what did your boyfriend say?? I wonder if he is letting her believe Takeshi?s BS?

?Nothing, I refused to talk to him. I tried to follow you and found out that you were here. I can?t believe he did that either.?

?Then don?t. Hey, you look familiar?? I vaguely recalled a similar looking brown haired girl standing on the balcony three doors down from my apartment where I sometimes live when I can?t handle my cousin. She can be really annoying. ?Weren?t you making out with Dark-san a few nights ago?? If her red face was anything to go by I had guessed correctly. This I could totally use. ?Hey, tell ya what, if you don?t break up with your boyfriend and you chose to believe whatever he decides to tell you, I won?t mention the whole balcony scene, umkay?? What else could I get out of this?

?O-o-okay, I?ll, um, bring you your lunch later, okay?? She practically ran from the room. I smiled to myself. Lovely, now I won?t have to deal with my cousin. Now I just have to wait until noon. I glanced at the clock. It read 9:27. She would probably be late and lunch was hours away.

?Great, I just love waiting.? I muttered sarcastically. Maybe I should draw something. I looked around, but I couldn?t find a pencil or paper. Great, just great.

?Oh, good, you woke up. Do you need anything to drink?? Yay, personal room service, aka: nurses!

?No, but I could use a pencil and paper, and maybe some colored pencils too.? I had always been an artist. Over the years I had drawn many pictures while waiting for things to happen. ?What shall I draw?? I murmured to myself as the nurse hastened away to get my things. I glanced out the window for some inspiration. Outside the window there was a huge maple tree that had colorful leaves falling off it. ?Perfect.?

The nurse didn?t take to long, and she left me alone after handing me the things I had asked for. I drew the trees and falling leaves with pencil, but the scene was too empty. It needed a person, someone with an intense stare. Yes, Hikari-san would have to do. Plus his hair would look cool against the background. I drew him in and then shaded in my drawing with various colors. I was so absorbed in it that I didn?t notice that it was noon, I didn?t even notice the quiet person come in.

?Wow.? He breathed.

?Aah!!? I jumped a bit and quickly closed the finished drawing, preventing Hikari-san from examining it further. ?Wha-what are you doing here?? I asked, a bit flustered that I hadn?t heard him come in. Luckily, drawing calms me so I didn?t even think about killing him. Or at least, not at the moment.

?Uh, I brought you lunch.? He seemed uncomfortable.

?Oh, well no thanks, Niwa-kun?s girlfriend is going to get mine.?

?This is yours.? He sweat-dropped a little. ?I saw her in the hall, and it seemed like she wanted to talk to Niwa, which is-? Seeing my glare, he chose not to finish that thought and moved on, ?I offered to bring it for her.? He held out my lunch to me.

?Oh, I see, well than, thank you.? I took my lunch. ?Was there anything else?? Even I had to wince a little at the harshness of my words since, after all, this Hikari hadn?t done anything to me. Yet.

?Could I see the drawing? It looked really good.? I resisted the urge to say ?no, get a life?, and handed him the sketchbook. ?Um, is that supposed to be me?? I nodded. ?Why??

?Your hair goes good with the background, Hikari-san.? He stared at me for a minute and then walked out the door, stopping only to drop my sketchbook roughly on the floor by the door.

?Huh?? I asked the empty room. ?Strange, oh well.? I sighed, getting out of the bed and grabbing my sketchbook off the ground. I decided to draw a picture of all the students after eating my food. I put Niwa with his girlfriend and another girl who looked just like her. Then I put Takeshi against a wall, writing furiously in a notebook with a camera next to him. Next, I added in my cousin and her friends, all primping their hair and simpering in front of a couple random guys I?d seen in the school. I placed Hikari-san in a desk, staring vacantly out the window with a girl confessing her love to deaf ears. Lastly, I put a teacher at the front of the room, calling for order. I had just finished shading it in when Takeshi came marching in.

?Well, this is going to be the best story yet!?

?Huh??

?So, did you really kiss him, or was that whole situation my fault??

?Well have you asked him?? Takeshi-san shook his head. ?Well you go ask him and whatever he tells you, that?s what happened.?

?So if he tells me you to were all hot and heavy and about to-?

?Sure, if that?s what he says.? I rolled my eyes. ?Wait a minute, how old are you? 14 or 15? Because you have one hell of a sick mind.? Jees, people were discussing this stuff at younger and younger ages these days.

?Ya, well, you never know?? Whatever. ?Hey, how did you know that Satoshi-san has girls confessing love to him a lot??

Wow, I had been right. ?Well, he seems like the type.? I said somewhat lamely, looking down at my drawing.

?That?s really good, but what do you mean by ?the type?? Is it because you think he?s hot??

?No, more just mysterious. Girls dig mysterious.?

?Do you? Do you dig mysterious? Am I mysterious??

?Not really, mysterious guys are usually shady, like that Dark-san who steals. And no, you?re not very mysterious.? Yuki-kun hadn?t been mysterious, he had been kind. And Kyou-san had been very shady and mysterious. Not to mention all out evil.

?So, do you wanna go on a date?? Say what? Where did that come from?

?Will you agree to believe whatever Daisuke tells you?? Maybe I could get something out of this.

?In my heart I will.?

?So you?ll still write the story saying we kissed??

?Yep, naturally, it?s the story that will sell.? Okay, what the heck, I could use a date.

?What time?? He looked really surprised, and I couldn?t help but grin.

?How?s 6:00 Friday sound? Dinner and a movie?? He was grinning now too.

?Ya, sure, whatever. See you then.? He smiled again and left me to my peace as the final bell of the day rang, signaling the end of school for today. ?Thank God.? I muttered, tripping out of the bed and grabbing my stuff. ?Time to get out of this hellish place.? I managed to make it out the door without seeing anyone else. I decided to go to my house, which I had bought back when I first escaped. I never sold it, and it held all my possessions from all my various lives. This would be the first time I went there in this life though.

?Oh, crap.? The place was extremely dusty, and I could see cobwebs. Although I wasn?t in the mood for this, I figured it would take my mind off life. So I got to work, dusting, vacuuming, washing, and sneezing. It was time for supper by the time I was done with the first two rooms, so I decided to go over to my cousin?s house and eat with them.

I was immediately attacked by my cousin the minute I walked in. ?Mom and Dad are on a walk so you are going to help me make supper while you explain a few things in great detail.?

?Huh?? She was dragging me to the kitchen before I could protest.

?You start making the rice and beans.? I nodded and got to work. While I didn?t need sleep or food to live, I was used to eating and sleeping, so I became unhappy when I didn?t get those things. ?Well, start with explaining to me why on earth you kissed Riku-chan?s boyfriend.?

?Huh?? I was getting tired of uttering that word. It wasn?t even a word. Oh well.

?Look at this! Making out on top of him and everything!? Dang, Takeshi got that story out fast. I took the story to see what Takeshi said we did. There was a picture of me and Daisuke on the floor, two actually, and it read:

?Niwa Daisuke claimed that she had been standing against the door when I opened it, but I knew better. They had clearly been making out on the floor, and it?s a good thing I stopped them before it got too far. Hioshi Kisa, the new student who can be seen on top of Niwa in the first picture says, ?Whatever Daisuke says happened is what went down in that bathroom.? Which leads us to another interesting point: what was she doing in that boys? bathroom? Neither could really say, but a few mutterings about the stomach flu were heard by several fellow students. But more importantly than the possibility of this ruining Niwa-kun?s relationship with is girlfriend is the fact that Kisa-san has agreed to put this behind her and go on a date with me on Friday.?

?Wow. That?s a, that?s interesting.? He?s such a sicko. What a perv.

?Why on earth did you agree to go on a date with him? Everyone is going to think my cousin is crazy!? Oh so that?s what this was about. Her precious image at school ruined by her crazy cousin. I didn?t even get a chance to roll my eyes before she continued. ?But more importantly than all that, Takeshi also has pictures in here with you and Hiwatori-kun.? Hiwa-who? ?He is the most favored boy in school and some how you got him to bring you your lunch!? At my blank look she gave an exasperated sigh. ?Your rice is burning.? Oh right. I turned back to work on the rice.

?Hiwatori-kun is the blue haired, blue eyed guy in this picture.? She showed me a picture of him handing me my lunch. Judging by the picture Takeshi had taken this from the tree. Major perverseness. Wait, but wasn?t that Hikari-san? Oh! My eyes got slightly wide as it hit me: Hikari was masquerading as Hiwatori, and he was surprised that I knew the truth! Or something like that?.

?Oh, I see. I didn?t know he was that great.?

?There is also a picture of him carrying you with you passed out.? Of course Takeshi was there when I passed out, so at least that much wasn?t too surprising. ?So what was it like being in his arms? He must be so strong!? She had a day-dreamy look in her eyes and I was guessing that I would be redeemed if I could hook them up.

?Oh, I don?t know, I wasn?t conscious.? She sighed. ?But I think I could try to get you a date if you want. You never know, I have my charms.? I winked at her incredulous look, bringing the food to the table.

?Oh would you?? Hell yes, torture for Hikari-san, coming up. ?Oh thankyousoverymuchi love you!?

?Oh good, you girls made dinner. Thank you so much!? Kyoko called up to us from the doorway.

---Satoshi?s perspective---

I can?t believe it. Today sucked. Not only did I meet some psycho new chick who-

Was terribly cute?

-knew my real name, I also end up having to carry her to the nurse?s office. Plus-

You didn?t have to, you wanted to?

-she didn?t even bother to thank me for saving her from the brain damage she would have gotten had I not caught her!

Now you have an excuse to talk to her tomorrow at school?Mwua-ha-ha.

Not to mention that the freakish demon won?t leave me alone!!!

You secretly love me just like you secretly love her?

/Shut up and die somewhere, no one likes you/

I like me. And you love me. And she will love me too!

I can?t believe she made out with Niwa-kun and accepted a date with Takeshi-san on her first day of school.

You?re so jealous. She will be so helpful to my plans?

/Huh? What are you planning, you demon/

That?s for me to know and you to worry about. Goodnight!

Goodnight? Weird, he must be planning something?
http://teams.supercheats.co...terforum

Kirby says=SHUT THE F*CK UP!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close