Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Anything on LG!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
loosh1031 Posted at: 13:54 Nov12 2004 Post ID: 21760
loosh1031
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need major help! give me anything u got! i already beat the elite 4 and still only caught 5 pkmn! help me!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 06:58 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23190
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think you must be joking-is that even possible?(Yeah,I know it is with the right ones leveled up enough, but doesn't make sense)
Why would you only have 5 Pokemon? Didn't you do anything? Catch any?

Ok, I'm really sorry if you are serious and this sounds insulting, but it seems like a trap-LOL-so if you really need help, I will be more than happy to help in any way. Just reply with the reason you only have 5, what they are and where you got them, and what exactly do you need want/help with first, and I will then answer whatever I can.

I'm only doing this because I think you are a Scorpio and they're my favorite sign, and if you did beat elite 4 with only 5 pokemon, that's pretty cool and I would like to know your team that did it.

I'm a Taurus (and an adult) so you better not be messing with me or you'll get the horns...LOL...will check back hopefully tomorrow eve 5-7 pm Eastern time to see if you've responded. You may catch me on then, if not, it may be a few days...but I'll be back!
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 16:10 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23489
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where are you loosh?!? I'm losing the computer at 7pm, so won't be back until wednesday maybe. I hope you're still checking here!

OK, I'll check back b/f I get off later.

I'll give you a hint anyway-start at beginning(pallet town-viridian city)and get a Teachy TV. Have it show you how to catch pokemon, and then start looking from there in the grassy areas. Walk through them to find Wild pokemon to catch. Get them weak and asleep if possible, throw a pokeball at it, and POOF! you have another Pokemon!! EASY!
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
loosh1031 Posted at: 21:47 Nov15 2004 Post ID: 24112
loosh1031
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK its wierd but i am a scorpio.

Pokemon:
Charizard-Pallet Town
Mankey-route 22 (still only lvl 14)
Dragonite-dratini in safari zone, my biggest help in e4
kabuto-cinnabar island
pidgeotto-pidgey, viridian forest

sorry im already up to island 7 trainer tower dont remember moves from e4 but still only have 7 pokemon.
►Thë≡Göldëñ≡Gröüdöà Posted at: 21:39 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 32049
â–ºThë≡Göldëñ≡GröüdöÃ
+
+
I beat the league with 1 pokemon: My Rayquaza lv 100!!!! Anyways, here's a list of the types of Pokeballs and what's unique about them:

Master Ball:
Personally this ball is my favorite. 100% chance of catching the Pokemon. You can only get ONE in the whole game, don�??t waste it ; )

Pokeball:
Normal chance of catching Pokemon.

Great ball:
1.5x the chance of catching a Pokemon than the Pokeball.

Ultra Ball:
2x the chance of catching a Pokemon than the Pokeball.

Timer Ball:
Starts out with the same catch rate as Pokeball. For Every Ten Turns in battle, the chance of catching the Pokemon raises.

Repeat Ball:
3x normal chance if your capturing a Pokemon you've already caught, otherwise it's a normal chance of catching a Pokemon.

Luxury Ball:
Normal chance of catching the Pokemon, but the pokemon will grow to like you more.

Nest Ball:
The lower the Pokemon's level, the higher catch rate, otherwise it's a normal chance of catching a Pokemon.

Dive Ball:
If underwater, a 3.5x chance of catching a Pokemon than a regular Pokeball, otherwise it's a normal chance of catching a Pokemon.

Net Ball:
Normal chance of catching a Pokemon unless it's a Bug or Water type in which it's 3x a normal chance.

Premier Ball:
Same as the Pokeball, but different design.

Safari Ball:
Can only be used in the Safari Zone in Fuchsia City.

Good luck! Happy catching!

Ps.- Don't believe those cheats where they say if you hold certain buttons while throwing a ball you will catch the Pokemon easier (trust me I've tried almost all of them).
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 23:54 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 32082
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'M BACK! Sorry, lost computer access for a while plus got sick, etc., busy with work-BLAH! Anyway, sorry to not be here b/c I'd meant what I said about helping. I just was gone too long...

It seems as if you've gotten through by relying on Charizard and Pidgey/Pidgeotto(why is it not a Pidgeot? Level 36 he can evolve)and the 2 others eventually to get you through the game-and it's a stategy that will work, but you miss out on alot! You must catch as many different Pokemon as possible, as far as I'm concerned-others may disagree. I think you should have a couple or more of each that you like, as well as 1 of each you can get your hands on!! Any WILD Pokemon is up for grabs-but not those who are owned by other trainers. You had to have caught the mankey and pidgey and dragonaire/dragonite, so you must know how, right? Just when you battle them wild, instead of knocking them out, just put them to sleep(a few moves do that, but not all pokes can learn them but those like Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Drowzee, Abra will get or have them if you catch one.) Until then just catch a few low level ones that are easy by lowering their health some or using a status condition and just throw pokeballs at them-it's really very easy once you get the hang of it. You find them all over, use the fishing rods in water to get water types, walk through grassy areas, and catch rather than beat them in battle. Go back to safari zone and catch a bunch in there. You can only have 6 in your party-but the PC has plenty of storage for others, just go get them out and store others there to use the different ones.
Let me know if this helps at all as a start, and ask me anything you don't get. I'll be back more often from now on, and will keep checking back. I knew you were a Scorp! Been doing astrology for 20 years....so I know once you catch some and check out the cool things they can do, and will learn, you'll want to catch each one to see if you like them or not-check out their stats, special abilities, and move descriptions. You might like Psychic types(Abra/Kadabra/Alakadam) and Fighting types(Machop/Machoke/Machamp), plus the stronger, more impressive ones like Dragonite, but you have to try them out to know. A guide that tells you where they can be found and what moves they get or you can teach them(all those TM's you got do have a purpose!), like a Prima or Nintendo Guide(Gamestop, Barnes & Noble)they're a big help.

Well, that's a start and I'll wait for another post to write more. Ask me something, whatever, but let me know if I'm helping. I'm guessing once your party had some strength, you just worked well with them, and didn't bother to catch others b/c you didn't need them. If so, this should help, and just go back through the game and catch the ones in each area, and there you go-off to getting a huge collection. Don't underestimate the basic pokeball, most of the common pokemon you can catch with it, if they're on the red and asleep or paralyzed, it will be easy most of the time. I'm hoping you didn't kill all the special ones like Articuno, Moltres, Zapodos, Mewtwo, b/c they're a one shot deal. SAVE B/F TRYING TO CATCH THESE!!!! If you mess up and kill 'em, just turn off the game or hit A + B + SEL + START to reset. (This works for all of them of course!)
OH-go to Celedon Mansion, in the back way to get a free EEVEE(MORE ON THIS LATER). Go to Saffron Fighting Dojo and beat all trainers, he'll give you a choice between 2 fighting pokes. Bring Old Amber to Scientist in Cinnabar to get Aerodactyl. There's 3 right there!

Happy hunting!! Just go out and catch, catch, catch! Fill that pokedex!

P.S. What are the levels of your party and the moves they have? The highest they get is LV 100, but you may know that by now. You may not be able to find all of the different types of balls described above, but that's ok. Use what you can buy in the pokemarts(Regular, Great,Ultra-use the better ones if you have trouble or are going after a higher level or special pokemon)but the descriptions given are great. Also, check out the terrific walkthroughs for LeafGreen and FireRed right here at SC! They're great as well-and free-DIG IT! I LOVE SUPERCHEATS. It's great here...
►Thë≡Göldëñ≡Gröüdöà Posted at: 10:46 Dec23 2004 Post ID: 43693
â–ºThë≡Göldëñ≡GröüdöÃ
+
+
Just a hint: On Victory Road you can catch Marowaks that know False Swipe (a move that always leaves the opponent with at least 1 HP), it's really handy for catching legendaries Smile

PS. Merry Christmas!
yugim92 Posted at: 16:16 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44525
yugim92
+
+
hey where do u catch rayquaza?
the one cheat that really works with ultra balls is hold A as u throw the Ultra balll and press left as the pokeball moves left and right as it moves rite. I think u have to hold but i usually dont so try it.IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Fwank Posted at: 07:31 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44627
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Nah it doesn't work, even nintendo said that they didn't put in cheats like that... if anything they'd make sure that these cheats don't work. Have you ever tried using these cheats on one of the ledgendaries? Mewtwo? Rayquaza??? The Regis can't even be caught unless they're bloody sleeping (the chances of catching them when they are awake even if they are on 1 health is close to 1/30... thats bloody low) It works because UltraBalls have a catch rate 4X that of ordinary pokeballs (not 2X, 4X) THAT is why you catch pokemon, NOT because you pressed up down left right a and b 10 thousand times before the ball closed... it doesn't work

put them to sleep, paralyse them, poison them even burn/freeze them, they all increase the chances of catching... don't waste your ultraballs on something with full health because "you know the cheat" -_-" ...

Frank
yugim92 Posted at: 10:52 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44651
yugim92
+
+
Well ,yeah ur kinda rite becuz i usually but the legendary pokemons health in the red zone before i use the cheat with the ball
gameboygeek Posted at: 14:55 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44670
gameboygeek
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i cant get past the guard to saffron city the ones that say '' i am on guard, gee i am thirsty, oh wait there, the road is closed. i tryed to give them water but i cant get anywhere near them and if i get in front of them they will say the same thing '' i am on guard, gee i am thirsty, oh wait there, the road is closed!! please help me!!!!
Brian there is a message in my aphabets it says ooo, peter thoes are cheerios
gameboygeek Posted at: 13:18 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45737
gameboygeek
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nvm i already beat the game and the leauge 9 times lol sorri
Brian there is a message in my aphabets it says ooo, peter thoes are cheerios
fire_d3mon13 Posted at: 17:23 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305241
fire_d3mon13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey i know of one that works, you must use a pokeball and hold A and B as it leaves the bottom of the screen and then switch to SELECT and A as it opens

ni find that this masterball cheat works better on lower level pokemon and the lowest evolution ones (but i've cought a lvl 48 Muk with full HP with this cheat)
shot_calla51 Posted at: 13:50 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307071
shot_calla51
+
+
why don't u use the unlimited pokeball cheat and by the way u can't get to island 7 with only one pokemon cuz u need 60 to be able to get there and the national pokedex

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
Crayzeegamer Posted at: 18:59 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310939
Crayzeegamer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Umm,for anyone who answers this,I also need major help,okay,(1)where/who do you get a Togepi from,(2)where/who do you get a Lickutung,(3)how do you get Porygon to evolve to Porygon2,(4)how do you make Poliwhirl evolve into a Politoed,thats about it,I also need these answers ASAP and thank you to whoever answers this question,well Cya
hey u old lady!!!give me your money or else ill club u with this stick!!!
Lelempsis Posted at: 04:45 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311803
Lelempsis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey i need help also i dont know where to find the surf move in LG im doomed without it LOL can some one help me?
Lelempsis Posted at: 04:54 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311806
Lelempsis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey i need help also i dont know where to find the surf move in LG im doomed without it LOL can some one help me?
Lelempsis Posted at: 05:01 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311813
Lelempsis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
shot_calla51 Posted at: 10:25 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312049
shot_calla51
+
+
lelemphisis only click once i've givin u your second warning u get surf in the safari zone way at the end

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
Fwank Posted at: 12:54 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312475
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
so no one reads my old posts huh

(1) togepi is on island... i forgot, it's the same island that ... sophia? wats that girl's name? some girl u rescue on the island with the lost cave... when she goes home you can go claim rewards from her after you show her a random pokemon she requests... er my point being, togepi will be given to you by a man somewhere on that same island of that girl's house (think the house is called island resort, with trainers outside who use smeargle to battle you... just incase u've never done the lost cave sequence...)

(2) i totali forgot, i think u trade it with somebody in one of those scout towers you go thru wen u cross from one city to another... u know, those places where the prof.aides are... if i'm wrong, it's 3:47 am, deal with it

(3) porygon evolves into porygon 2 by trading with an upgrade item held... my memory is trying to tell me u get the upgrade from the boss of ... that company in rustboro city... in the gem versions... i wouldn't trust me at 4 am in d morning tho...

(4) poliwhirl -> toad, same as above, onli u make it hold kings rock...

to the dude who said pokeball cheat: for the friggin last time there is no such cheat, it's just things people make up to comfort themselves and making belive that they can stil do something about it during the long wait... it's no wonder you found your so called cheat to work on lower leveled pokes becoz there isn't such a cheat; u simply found it easier to catch pokes when u had higher odds of catching... there's always a slim chance that u could catch a poke on yer first throw with a pokeball, but it IS a very slim chance... 1/30 is pretty low if you think about it hard enough... statisticali speaking the chance of 1/30 occurs every ... *shrug* at least 50 trials, thats what the records are saying n e wai...
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close