Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Stop closing older threads

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nintendo_dude Posted: 03:21 May31 2005 Post ID: 184149
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I haven't been on FF and RP for a while because I've been busy elsewhere but the Role Plays I've been looking for have mostly been closed because they died down over a month ago. Whoever thought up this dumb-ass rule anyway? Those Role Plays were the best ones here and most have been closed.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:23 May31 2005 Post ID: 184151
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
listen, the idea here is to avoid confusion. if you want to continue closed roleplays, start a new one of the same topic to pick up where you left off. it's not hard. they did it with a field.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Aeshma Posted: 06:44 May31 2005 Post ID: 184215
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Chaoticjaf123 is right and if you post in them again nobody will contniue the story...that's why they have died in the first place, you can't go on by your own in a RP.
jamarie Posted: 09:03 May31 2005 Post ID: 184277
jamarie
+
Thanks Jase,Dave.
ND,if you have any further problems,please consult a mod,me Cez or TestVirus,by e-mail,[email protected],because id rather you not make new threads,especially when i cannot close them.
Thanks.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 10:27 May31 2005 Post ID: 184390
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I, on the other hand, can. If a thread is over a month old, it is considered inactive. For some reason, it doesn't sem so stupid when you're locking half the threads in SSBM for the same reason, does it, ND?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:23 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185570
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 31-May-2005 jamarie said:Thanks Jase,Dave.
ND,if you have any further problems,please consult a mod,me Cez or TestVirus,by e-mail,[email protected],because id rather you not make new threads,especially when i cannot close them.
Thanks.
well if that's the case:

[email protected]
nintendo_dude Posted: 04:34 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187061
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
On 31-May-2005 Cez said:I, on the other hand, can. If a thread is over a month old, it is considered inactive. For some reason, it doesn't sem so stupid when you're locking half the threads in SSBM for the same reason, does it, ND?
Role Plays are a lot different. It seems stupid closing older ones and making newer ones. It's all OK for you becaus eyou don't close your own stuff but to me it just seems like a waste of time.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:38 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187066
Chaoticjaf123
+
he doesnt close his stuff. but that is only because his stuff never gets older than a month. why should role plays be different? if you make a new one, people might notice it and come to join or reply. if you bring up the ild topic, chances are that no one will reply at all. starting the topic fresh helps the story to actually continue
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close