Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The RP:Reign Of The Hammer

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cyber_Worm Posted: 08:32 Aug01 2007 Post ID: 1796485
Cyber_Worm
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
This is my first Role Play, well, one of my first role plays, and I suggest you start reading the rules, before you make something complete crazy. In this Role Play guide, we will tell you about the special skills and give you starting tips!

Story: Reign Of The Hammer. A Hammer with a Special power to create peace over the world around Hakkantar. But a evil force is trying to destroy the Hammer, but researchers and adventurers all over Hakkantar have been searching for the True power of the Hammer. Our job is to find the hammer, and defeat the evil before they get the actual hammer.

0.1 The world guide of Hakkantar

Forewords

The world of Hakkantar is a large world with mystical creatures, such as night elves, gnomes, mages and of course Humans. Hakkantar is a beautiful world with many mysterious places.

Ramneia Falls

Ramneia Falls is a place where the Night Elfs restore their magic. Its beautiful large mountains, its big forest and beautiful nature makes this a magical place. It was said that this was once a place where Night Elfs used to live, but now when the evil force has grown, it is no longer safe as a home.

Ramneia City

Ramneia City is a city where the proud race of Night Elf lives. Outside the north, there lies a dark forest, to the west a way to Gerimor, the south to Ramneia Falls and to the east Peaky Mountains. Ramneia City is a city located in the middle of the Whisphermouth Regions, the center of the all.

Peaky Mountains

To the east of Ramneia City is the Peaky Mountains. A perfect place to train your both mental and physical strengh. There is a house for the one who wants to train there, and there are peaky mountains around it. That's why they called the place the Peaky Mountains. It is also known as the "Dragon Mountains", a place where dragons once used to dwell.

Whisphermouth Forest

A dark forest located outside Ramneia City. Here lives Bandits, Gnomes and other fearful creatures, so watch your step in here!

Opal de'Agyr

Opal de'Agyr, the legendary city where the Orcs live. The Orcs can be very aggresive if you act in the bad way. They like to be treated with loyality, and also respect.

Kan Du'Hmar

The proud human kingdom, aka the lost city as many people called it. It was once a protective barrier against those who wanted to go into war with the humans, and the protective barrier made the city invisible.

0.2 Skills & Races

Skills

You can pick diffrent skills to diffrent races, but some skills contain certain Lores you need to pick up on your way on your adventure. These Lores are so called Skill Lores. Skill Lores are to activate diffrent skills, and diffrent skills costs diffrent Lores. I will list up the skills you can pick by activating the beggining Lores you have from your start, and within every quest you recevie Lores that you activate skills on.

Skill Namne Lore Cost Skill activation Time Skill effect

Time Steal 1 1.2 m Slightly reduces enemys skill casting time and doubles it on your own
Sword Dance 2.5 0.3 m A effective sword skill that makes the person with the Sword dance around and spin, takes 20 Damage
Fire 1.3 2 sec Casts fire, magic spell, costs 5 magic and takes 5.4 damage
Triple Spirit 3.4 2.6 m Makes three spirits shades of your own spirit. Very effective. 15 Damage, 5+ added to the spirits
Bullet splitter 0.4 1.3 m A skill that can only be used by Human Gunner. Splits the bullet into four and gives 1.2 damage to each bullet.
Heavenly Sword 1.6 1.6 m A special attack. A angel appears and helps you in your battle, but only for 1.6 minutes. Super effective. 20 Damage, 5+ speed attack.
Aftermath 2.1 1.2 m A skill that you can use within critical HP to triple the damage and kill the enemy with ONE HIT kill. Can be used once in a battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting

0.3 Forewords

This guide is for what you want to start with. You may choose randomly, but choose wisley. Because a wrong pick could destroy your entire character or get it closed by god-modding! So be careful what you pick!

If you want to be a mage:

50 Mana, 120 Health Power, 60 Magic Defence, 55 Defence, 10 Attack

If you want to be a Warrior:
120 Mana, 500 Health Power, 10 Magic Defence, 40 Defence, 60 Attack, 400 Base armor(without equipment)
Or: 90 Mana, 350 Health Power, 26 Magic Defence, 60 Defence, 50 Attack, 530 Base Armor(without equipment)
If you want to be a Archer: 100 Mana, 430 Health Power, 35 Magic Defence, 60 Defence, 93 Ranged Attack, 460 Base armor(without equipment)
If you want to advance to Elite Warrior: Level 35 +, 600 Mana, 2500 Health Power, 400 Magic Defence, 600 Defence, 320 Attack, 1200 Advanced Armor(with equipment)
If you want to advance to a Elite Archer:Level 40+, 1200 Mana, 2100 Health Power, 360 Magic Defence, 700 Defence, 500 Ranged Attack, 1500(with equipment)

I hope you liked my guide, and I will updating further versions soon so more Skills can be added and more stuff like that. I was too lazy to do it now, so I do it another time. Let's Play!
http://teams.supercheats.co...terforum

Kirby says=SHUT THE F*CK UP!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 09:16 Aug01 2007 Post ID: 1796595
Cipher_Wizard
+
Sorry to burst the bubble dude, but you have to have a bio as defined by the rules.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Cyber_Worm Posted: 11:08 Aug01 2007 Post ID: 1796896
Cyber_Worm
Forum GuestMember
+
I know. These was just the rules, but I'm making my character right now. Here it is.

Nanme:Veniyx De'Gyr
Race: Human, Warrior
Apperance:A old solder that have a old black coat, blue eyes and black hair. A skilled warrior that have faced many brave dangers.
Skills:Heavenly Sword, Aftermath, Sword Dance(you can see what the skills does on the skill guide.)
History: He was born and raised in Kan Du'Hamar with his father and his mother. His blue eyes he got from his father, his black hair from his mother. At the age of 12, he decided to become the most skilled warriors in all time. He likes to help people and he have a strong feeling for justice. He always want to do the right thing, then rather sit and just watch, but he often get in trouble when he does the right thing.He still lives in Kan Du'Hamar and is married with Onyxia and have a son namned Borfelimor.
Height:6'2
Weight:178 lbs
Personality:Calmed down, sharp eyed, talkaktive

« Last edited by Cyber_Worm on Aug 2nd 2007 »

Pandaemonium Posted: 11:11 Aug01 2007 Post ID: 1796905
Pandaemonium
+
You still have to have a bio as defined by the rules.
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 13:47 Aug01 2007 Post ID: 1797413
Cipher_Wizard
+
You forgot a few things. Here is the bio template from the forum rules, with the sections you left out in bold:

Name: Try to be original
Height: Try to keep in proportion to weight, and within realistic margins
Weight: Try to keep in proportion to height, and within realistic margins
Weapons: Should be kept in context. Swords may be used in gun-based roleplays at the creator's discretion, but guns should not be used in medieval-themed roleplays. Also, weapons capable of destroying the Universe should be avoided at all costs.
Skills: Abilities which can kill everything at once may not be used. All of your character;'s abilities should be listed here, with some description of their effect. Using abilities not listed in this section of the bio will constitute God-modding. Immortality may not be among your character's abilities.
Magic: As above. May be included with the above section. It is left to the creator to decide whether or not magic is permitted in his/her roleplay.
Appearance: Please go into some detail about clothing, hair and eye colour, et cetera.
Personality: Try to use actual personality traits here. "Cool" and "Strong" are not considered personality traits. also, contradictions (calm and easily angered, for example) should be kept to a minimum.
History: There are a few things which should be avoided here. The first is "Parents killed by thieves/evil overlord/other". The other is "Last of his/her kind, the rest having been wiped out by evil overlord/curse-inflicted plague/other". Please, have some originality. Also, under no circumstances should your character's history be unknown.

I only emboldened weapons because apparently he has a heavenly sword...

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Aug 1st 2007 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Cyber_Worm Posted: 03:21 Aug02 2007 Post ID: 1799281
Cyber_Worm
Forum GuestMember
+
Ooops, sorry, I was kinda rushing... I can fix it now.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close