Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Who would win?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Pooly Posted: 08:35 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932786
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
Exactly, and harsh words don't kill Janemba, just hurt him a little, so if he closed his eyes Aizen would be killed easy.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Tank_2292 Posted: 09:06 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932813
Tank_2292
+
NO! Closing your eyes won't do a thing if you've seen it before. He can make you experience anything! He can make you hear, feel, smell, taste, or sense anything. It's not just sight okay? It's COMPLETE Hypnosis. Don't call me an idiot when you're the one who doesn't understand, okay genius? And get your own opinion instead of agreeing with Wolfy on everything.

« Last edited by Tank_2292 on Sep 29th 2007 »
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 13:19 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933191
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Even though you don't agree that Gohan could defeat Aizen, you won my respect in that post. Mostly due to the last two sentences. And you have good grammar, unlike other people.

A what-if, though, Tank. What if the overall power of their soul, let's say, with a power-level in the reaches of over nine-thousand, could, at some point, that power level be too powerful to control? There has to be some time when the soul is so powerful, passionate, and utterly un-controlable that the binds of his Zanpakutou can't control it anymore.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:49 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933260
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
On 29-Sep-2007 Tank_2292 said:NO! Closing your eyes won't do a thing if you've seen it before. He can make you experience anything! He can make you hear, feel, smell, taste, or sense anything. It's not just sight okay? It's COMPLETE Hypnosis. Don't call me an idiot when you're the one who doesn't understand, okay genius? And get your own opinion instead of agreeing with Wolfy on everything.
You know, it's not too smart to mouth off in a flamebaiting way to a mod, that can get you banned "Genius". Just a word of the wise.

And "Get your own opinion"? Sorry, but I HAVE been stating my own opinion, me and wolfy just tend to think in the same way.

Here's the deal, if you took a DBZ scouter and pointed it at Aizen, it might register a 500 or 1000 tops, if you pointed it at Goku, it would explode from the high power level before it could even compute how high Goku's power is. If he's fight Aizen one-on-one, there's a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of Aizen winning, and that's being genorous.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Tank_2292 Posted: 15:33 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933472
Tank_2292
+
Wolfy: I'm not sure, probably. In Bleach there have been other less powerful illusion moves. But there was one guy who could just blast through it with his reiatsu, which is basically the amount of power he had. So I guess the same could go for Aizen, but he has a ridiculous amount of power himself. Thanks though. There's a good theory I can use on how to beat Aizen on a Bleach Forum.

Loony: Heh, that made me laugh. You're the one who started off calling me an idiot and a hypocrite, which are flames. I responded with a sarcastic comment. Let's review. Of the two of us, you(The Mod) started this with flames, and I(A member) retaliated with sarcasm. But I don't want this to turn into anything that bad, so I apologize.

And I'd like you to go back and read your posts if you don't think you side with him on everything. In this thread and others.

And please, please stop with your comparison of DBZ and Bleach power. For an accurate comparison between two things, a person should know both. You've said before you've never seen Bleach. You're making all of your assumptions off of DBZ. Aizen's power is unknown. With these blind sided arguments, you're only hurting yourself.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:40 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933600
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
This is a "Who would win" Thread, so we have every right to compare Bleach to DBZ. And WYI, have you even SEEN Pan? He's an S-Mod and flames people every day pretty much, and he's still reveared as one of the sites top members, just because I say idiot a few times dosen't mean I'm a flamer.

Tank_2292 Posted: 16:44 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933605
Tank_2292
+
-_-; You don't really get what I'm trying to say about comparison do you?

And no, I've never seen anybody named Pan around here.

« Last edited by Tank_2292 on Sep 29th 2007 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:04 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933631
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
O_o then you know not of evil...

Right, but we're trying to find who's the best here, and if that means comparing DBZ to Bleach, then it shall be done. But it dosen't always have to be a mis match. Aizen could probably own Yamcha to hell.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:24 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933652
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
I'm going to clear out a few things.

Tank was being sarcastic. If you think being sarcastic is flamebaiting, then you, me, Pandaemonium, Tank and pretty much every person on the forum should be banned.

Secondly: Pan doesn't flame. He's just very sarcastic and biased to newbs.

And yes. Aizen could pwn Yamcha to hell and back.
Masta Sword57 Posted: 20:42 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933928
Masta Sword57
+
Yamcha is pretty much a human with 1 power or so, and on the games he sucks.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."-
Buddha

Sig & Avvy, Both By Me, Current GFX Rival, Twilight Prince.

----------------
ôtÀ JDÄ „  ˆ´
Œ˜ü ˜ ˜ Æx D„äÀÄ ø
D„õä” è´ ÐÌ  ,Dp|..
T ¸` Lt ¨˜ Ð Ì
´ Ù
Nanoboy25 Posted: 20:44 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933933
Nanoboy25
+
Everyone I'm going to say everything I've got to say on this topic right now: Naruto in 6 tails?! [b][/b]RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"It's not denial, I'm just very selective of the reality I choose to accept!"

Thank You DarkWolf_33 for the Avitar! You too Atroxletum! -_-_-_-_-Pals: Koolstr-_-_-_-_-Paired up with: PokemonRuler
Masta Sword57 Posted: 20:46 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933936
Masta Sword57
+
but yeah Aizen could DEFINATLY pwn Yamcha to hell, considering Yamcha and tein and Choiutzu aren't even really Z fighters since they all suck in every which way.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."-
Buddha

----------------
ôtÀ JDÄ „  ˆ´
Œ˜ü ˜ ˜ Æx D„äÀÄ ø
D„õä” è´ ÐÌ  ,Dp|..
T ¸` Lt ¨˜ Ð Ì
´ Ù
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:49 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1934048
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
He wasn't being sarcasting when typing words in caps, and telling me that I'm basically copying you in every way.

I'm leaving it at that, any other post about this matter will be deleted since we're getting way too far off topic.

Alright, since we've established that Yamcha, Tien, Choutzu and Krillin suck, let's move on.

I think Beet would take out most people, since he has spirit weapons and is generaly more powerful than half the people in anime's.

Masta Sword57 Posted: 21:51 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1934051
Masta Sword57
+
What is BTVB about anyway?
(also Shojo BEAT! is a magazine, and comic, just like Shonen Jump)

Buddha

----------------
ôtÀ JDÄ „  ˆ´
Œ˜ü ˜ ˜ Æx D„äÀÄ ø
D„õä” è´ ÐÌ  ,Dp|..
T ¸` Lt ¨˜ Ð Ì
´ Ù
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:55 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1934060
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
(But there's virtually no point to putting it here, all it says was it had sex in it. A little kid got their hands on it by accident because some irrisponsible parent didn't take that time to flip through it and find out what was in it, the usual stuff, it had pretty much nothing to do with actual discussion of the topics.)

Ah... the joys of spreading the word of a new manga... I'll star a new topic on it to save some time of giving this same answer to so many people, since it's a great anime/ manga and all...

Masta Sword57 Posted: 21:57 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1934064
Masta Sword57
+
I didn't think it was new..i've seen in in the stores before.

(i see your point, sorry for arguing)

Buddha

----------------
ôtÀ JDÄ „  ˆ´
Œ˜ü ˜ ˜ Æx D„äÀÄ ø
D„õä” è´ ÐÌ  ,Dp|..
T ¸` Lt ¨˜ Ð Ì
´ Ù
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:20 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1934113
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
(np)

I've givin the story, terms and one of the characters, I'll finish the list tommarow... eh. It's been around for about 3 or 4 years...

Masta Sword57 Posted: 22:39 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1934154
Masta Sword57
+
i know who poala and Beet are, Poala cuz of your avvy and Beet since well, he;s the main person.

Buddha

----------------
ôtÀ JDÄ „  ˆ´
Œ˜ü ˜ ˜ Æx D„äÀÄ ø
D„õä” è´ ÐÌ  ,Dp|..
T ¸` Lt ¨˜ Ð Ì
´ Ù
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 00:57 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936295
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Sailor Moon is really the only person I would think that could beat Gohan.

The Power of Love rules all! Besides Saiyans.
kh2 man1 Posted: 14:51 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936680
kh2 man1
+
On 01-Oct-2007 dark_wolf_33 said:Sailor Moon is really the only person I would think that could beat Gohan.

The Power of Love rules all! Besides Saiyans.
she would sudice him lol
I have failed^ so I am aether13
Displaying Page 13 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 421099

Post Top
Click to close