Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

NHL Season

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gangsta_leb284 Posted: 20:07 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1861361
gangsta_leb284
Post Likes: 0
+
Post your thoughts here about anything that has to do with this season in the NHL(yes it hasnt start yet, so post what you think is gonna happen)SmileSmile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Brandon 2006 Posted: 21:28 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1861622
Brandon 2006
+
Ottawa is looking really strong with the addition of Sean Donovan and Luke Richardson. Heatley is on his way for 50 goals in his 3rd straight season.

Away from my hometown, Crosby is once again going to lead the league in points, Toronto is not going to make the playoffs and the Rangers are going to be serious Stanley Cup competitiors.

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
Bronco11 Posted: 21:32 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1861632
Bronco11
+
LOL it's fun keeping the Stanley Cup away from the Canadiens lol.
Brandon 2006 Posted: 07:12 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1862113
Brandon 2006
+
Well, all the teams that win it are mainly Canadian players.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
gangsta_leb284 Posted: 16:09 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1863487
gangsta_leb284
+
true, but almost every season, one canadian team will make it to the finals against a american team. the canadian team will play awsome in the west/eastern conference finals, and the rest of the season...then they will suck or somthing bad will happen to them.

Flames VS Tampa Bay (TB wins)

Edmonton VS Carolina (Carolina wins)

Ottawa VS Anahiem (Anahiem wins)

this year it might be different, but seeing as there is only 6 Canada teams, and 24 American teams its a big MIGHT
Aggron306 Posted: 16:11 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1863499
Aggron306
+
I used to live next to a pro hockey player...His name was Jacob something....
Bronco11 Posted: 17:33 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1863781
Bronco11
+
gangsta leb, I lol'd so hard at that sig.
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:46 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1863817
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
Well its going to be a canadian team taking the cup this year, which will be the Montreal Canadiens.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Brandon 2006 Posted: 18:15 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1863907
Brandon 2006
+
On 22-Aug-2007 gangsta_leb284 said:true, but almost every season, one canadian team will make it to the finals against a american team. the canadian team will play awsome in the west/eastern conference finals, and the rest of the season...then they will suck or somthing bad will happen to them.

Flames VS Tampa Bay (TB wins)

Edmonton VS Carolina (Carolina wins)

Ottawa VS Anahiem (Anahiem wins)

this year it might be different, but seeing as there is only 6 Canada teams, and 24 American teams its a big MIGHT
All the teams best players are Candian.

Tampa: Vincent Lecalvelier(sp?) - Canadian
Carolina: Rod Brind'Amour - Ottawa, Ontario, my hometown!
Anahiem: Neidermeyer bro's - Canadian

Can't beat us Canadian Boys.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
gangsta_leb284 Posted: 22:49 Sep08 2007 Post ID: 1904764
gangsta_leb284
+
Canadian players basicall "are" hockey, but the teams arent. 3/4 of the NHL are canadian players, and 1/somthin is canadian teams. the teams are more important getting the cup than the players on the American Teams.
Brandon 2006 Posted: 06:24 Sep09 2007 Post ID: 1904963
Brandon 2006
+
Canada also brings in most of the NHL's revenue, with our 6 teams. Bettman is the worst commisioner ever and is too stupid to see that in Canada a hockey team will be succesful. Bettman is too obsessed with selling hockey to U.S. markets that are constantly failing. Ontario alone could support 5 hockey teams(Already have 2) with Hamilton, London and maybe Thunder Bay. Saskatoon or Regina could easily support a team, and Winnipeg is itching for a NHL team. Bettman could remove the 5 teams in the U.S. that are losing money and failing to generat much revenue and move them up to Canada and the revenue would rocket skywards.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
gangsta_leb284 Posted: 17:26 Sep22 2007 Post ID: 1924769
gangsta_leb284
+
some of the teams that suck are: columbus, phoenix, chicago. they should be switched with 3 canadian teams(bring back the jets!!) anywayz the best teams in the nhl are actually Edmonton Oilers, Vancouver Canucks, and Montreal Canadiens!!!! im hopin Oilers bring their 6th cup back to Edmonton!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileOILERSSmileSmileSmileSmile

Oh, and wanna hear somthin funny...all the players are getting injured in the exibition gamesSmile they probably will miss their first game in the actual seasonSmileSmileSmilelolSmileSmileSmile

« Last edited by gangsta_leb284 on Sep 22nd 2007 »
Brandon 2006 Posted: 02:16 Sep23 2007 Post ID: 1925241
Brandon 2006
+
On 22-Sep-2007 gangsta_leb284 said:some of the teams that suck are: columbus, phoenix, chicago. they should be switched with 3 canadian teams(bring back the jets!!) anywayz the best teams in the nhl are actually Edmonton Oilers, Vancouver Canucks, and Montreal Canadiens!!!! im hopin Oilers bring their 6th cup back to Edmonton!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileOILERSSmileSmileSmileSmile

Oh, and wanna hear somthin funny...all the players are getting injured in the exibition gamesSmile they probably will miss their first game in the actual seasonSmileSmileSmilelolSmileSmileSmile
Ottawa, Anahiem(with S. Neidermayer and Selanne, I hate this team so very much) and Vancouver are the three best hockey teams. Edmonton couldn't win a game without Smyth and their team just does not look strong enough to make it past the divisional championships. Montreal has an incredibly tough division with Ottawa, Toronto, and Buffalo all mixed in there. Ottawa looks to be the strongest team and could eaily win the division.

That is what is so great about putting the AHL players into your pre-season games. They are doing anything to make the team so laying out opponents with big hits and fighting gets the coaches attention and punishes the other teams players before the real season has even started.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
Rayquaza2233 Posted: 18:04 Oct13 2007 Post ID: 1953653
Rayquaza2233
Forum GuestMember
+
Toronto isn't as much of a pushover as usual, I'll say that.
What's there to say? My site's closed.
Brandon 2006 Posted: 23:34 Oct13 2007 Post ID: 1954135
Brandon 2006
+
Toronto is inconsistent. They get beat 7-1 than come back and win 8-1, I expect a .500 or less season from them. My team(Ottawa) is great. 6-1 at the moment and have been able to comeback in every game, exactly the opposite of what happened last year. Gerber's mind is at peace in a hockey market and the pressure hasn't fazed him like last year. Brian Elliot from Bingo(AHL Affiliate) got a win and Emery is in a condition stint in Bingo. Emery lost his first game in the AHL this year, letting 4 goals in. I don't think Emery will be playing for a while since his wrist has been bothering him since last season and the way he is playing is not himself at all.

Crosby put his first 2 goals in the net tonight against Toronto, took him a while but he's getting abck into his usual flow.

Funny thing, go to NHL.com and look at the stats page. The top 3 point scorers are all Senators. Beautiful thing to see my boys doing so well, so early.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close