Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Sorry 'bout the invasion, a few of us are doing the best we can to stop the prob back a Gfaqs.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
spontaniouscombuBOOM Posted at: 23:18 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197767
spontaniouscombuBOOM
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Eventually we'll stop. i'll leave as well, although i sorta want to be around this forum, i seems nice enough...
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 23:20 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197768
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can stay, just stop flaming cez and bringing this up k?
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
Gea Posted at: 23:20 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197769
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So stay. But this topic is just adding fuel to the fire. You have to understand these forums move so slow this is like taking a crap in their floor, and all of the janitors are armless and in wheelchairs.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 02:41 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 197923
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
We'll we are not as busy as GameFaqs, but this forum isn't sooo slow - is it???
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 03:17 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 197938
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont think so, but then again, i have DSL. most people dont.
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 04:15 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 197958
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
man, it's really slow when you stya up like.. after midnight and stuf <__>
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 04:16 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 197960
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ueah, but around 6 am it picks up. it is always slow if you just post in a gamforum though... why dont you join a team or something?
Marthyboy88 Posted at: 09:05 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198046
Marthyboy88
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a...team...? v_v
Cez Posted at: 10:29 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198100
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've been flamed? Hadn't noticed. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Savior. *Goes to find moderating stick and go on the rampage*
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Alucard258 Posted at: 11:21 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198176
Alucard258
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh, moderating stick? I seriously doubt that you are going to be keeping your moderation powers for very much longer. Seeing the way youve been acting to all the members, and plagerizing someoen elses work, im guessing your mod powers will be revoked.
Gea Posted at: 11:25 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198181
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He seems alittle power-trippy if you ask me. I know what its like to have such powers, and the ability to keep a site clean is a wonderful thing, but this is ridiculous. He is adding fuel to the fire. The thing is they don't WANT to sue you Cez, they want it taken down like it should be, and for you to realize why you did something wrong. Instead you are avoiding taking responsibility and just threatened everyone more.
Rooku Posted at: 11:26 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198183
Rooku
+
+
hi is anyone like here?
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
Gea Posted at: 11:28 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198185
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'm er...here.

And for the mod - This forum is about as fast as one on GFAQs I frequent called Mad Stalker. It is slow, but its not like its dead. I'll try and bring up some glitches and stuff on the site worth fixing to make it better. I do want to see this little place get better.
Cez Posted at: 12:41 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198324
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For the last time, I didn't plagarise anything! Here's an offer I'm sure you numbskulls can't refuse. If you can find any evidence that I ever went to the site where the article in question is supposedly from (the FreeWebs one, I mean), I'll resign as mod of this forum, and if you can get any concrete proof that I did actually copy this article from your site, I'll quit this site forever. Come on, o great all-knowing n00bs. Amaze me.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Gea Posted at: 13:12 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198363
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You already admitted to copying it. You said you got it from a friend and posted it here. That, is copying. Whether or not you directly took it from that site does not matter. The fact is, either way you copied it without at least noting that you did not create it. There is more evidence against you that it existed on that site before you ever posted it here, as well as countless eye witness accounts against you. It is time to resign, because all you are doing at this point is hiding behind your powers.

You admitted to copying the article. Lemme say that a third time; you admitted to copying the article.

" if you can get any concrete proof that I did actually copy this article, I'll quit this site forever."

Good bye?
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 13:15 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198365
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
Meh. Gea got it.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
Cez Posted at: 13:24 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198371
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Try reading the whole post before you jump to conclusions, Gea. And why does it even matter? Even if I had copied from your site - which I didn't, I might add - it doesn't matter! What, have you got copyright to it? Do you spam every site where this article might appear? I'm sure there are hundreds of people who have copied from your site, unlike me. Are you flaming them? Doubt it. Are you spamming every site where this article might happen to turn up? Wouln't count on it. Maybe I'm missing something, but what is the big deal? I suppose now, you're going to tell me no-one's allowed to use the wavedash without your permission? Try finding something better to do with your time, losers.
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 13:31 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198381
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
To my knowledge, it's at two sites other than this one: Helsing's and XiF's, the places where I put them. If I stumble accross them elsewhere without credit, yes I'll have a problem with it. However, that's not even the issue here. What you're doing is equivolent to a child saying "But mommy I'm not the only kid ever who crapped on your face... I'm sure someone else has, spank THEM!" And your desperacy for technicality simply means that you, along with everyone else, know that you stole it.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
Cez Posted at: 13:35 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198383
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Then you, along with everyone else, are an idiot, apparently. I'm just saying that you losers should **** off back to your own site, and quit ruining ours. I could, of course, ask why you guys are making such a fuss about it, but you'll obviously find some way to interpret that as a confession.
Cylun Posted at: 13:41 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198392
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ruining? I am certain that your posts on glitch characters contributed, and the gfaqs n00b faq hurt the site.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8

Post Top
Click to close