Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] {Based on Halo} Burning World - The Forgotten Heros

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 19 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
White_cobra Posted: 09:22 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2031932
White_cobra
Post Likes: 0
+
((um i think?))

sig thanx to TwilightPrince
I is Back!
FC-3050-9314-8552
Name-FLASH
Join my team please http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=teamsmashbrossnapshots
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokemastar Posted: 10:10 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2031991
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
((Yesss sir, Hunters are with the Elites))

"Listen guys, I'm going to go catch up with Luke. He might need some help... But before I go..." Jason said, as he took out his Energy Sword. He pushed a button on it as the White Lighted Energy popped up from the Handle.

"Seeker take this" Jason said, taking off his Assault Rifle from his back. He threw it to Seeker.

"I'll be fine with this" Jason said, as he Slashed a few Pure Forms before running to find Luke.
Now known as Intoxication.

mastersurgeon Posted: 11:44 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2032117
mastersurgeon
+
Luke and the elites were having a hell of a time fending off the Brutes and Flood. The Hunters turtled around them, shielding them from attacks and firing into the back of the crowd with thier fuel rod guns. Luke saw Jason coming and motioned for the Hunters to let him in. He then said, "What are you doing here? I thought you guys had left for the Flood cruiser."

You have to move along at your own pace. Fools who rush into something are bound to fail... Except me. I can adapt to just about any game put in front of me in minutes Smile
White_cobra Posted: 11:58 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2032148
White_cobra
+
"Ok, so Seeker, now what." Cryp said "Looks like we have company." Cryp said indicating the oncoming Flood

I is Back!
FC-3050-9314-8552
Name-FLASH
Join my team please http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=teamsmashbrossnapshots
Pokemastar Posted: 12:23 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2032177
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"I don't let a friend down!" Jason shouted, jumping into the crowd Slashing Brutes seeing a Huge group of Flood, there were about 10 of them.

"No way..." Jason said

"Luke I think those are Brute flood!" Jason shouted, pointing towards the incoming Group of Brute flood.

Jam Jar Posted: 15:11 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2032540
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
((Some Hunters are still with the covanant though))

Seeker ran back to the warthog and picked up his rifle, just as he started walking away from it a banshie came round the corner and headed towards them.

"BANSHIE!!!" Seeker shouted as the banshie swooped down and destroyed the warthog.
mastersurgeon Posted: 15:27 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2032581
mastersurgeon
+
"Don't worry!" luke said, ripping out his carbine and melting a Brute's head with one shot.

You have to move along at your own pace. Fools who rush into something are bound to fail... Except me. I can adapt to just about any game put in front of me in minutes Smile
Pokemastar Posted: 18:10 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2032837
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
Jason quickly scattered falling to the Ground.

"Come on where is i-" Jason mumbled, remembering that he gave his Assault Rifle to Seeker.

"If that's the way it is..." Jason said, knowing he didn't want to hit the Carrier forms coming.

"Take this!" Jason shouted, as he quickly took his Pistol off his waist taking a Plasma Grenade out, quickly chucking it sticking one of the Carrier forms, and shooting the other. The Carrier form on the right that was stuck by the Plasma Grenade blew up in a Purple Plasmaic explosion. The other on hand blew up, but released Infection Forms.

"Crap... Forgot about that." Jason said, jumping back a little quickly taking out the Mag inside his pistol, inserting another.

He fired at least 3 Mags, finally the Infection forms were gone.

"What the hell!?" Jason yelled, as he shot a Elite Flood Form with his Pistol.

"Grea-" Jason mumbled, before the Elite Flood Form quickly drew out a Energy Sword, slashing through Jason's stomach.

"Gaa-h..." Jason whispered, as he coughed up Blood in his helmet. The visor was red.

The Elite Flood Form was quickly shot down by another Elite who grabbed Jason from falling off a Cliff.

((He's not dead btw :P))

Jam Jar Posted: 07:00 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2033585
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
"We got brutes over head and Flood on the ground. We Gotta get through that portal." Seeker said pointing at the brute ships flying through the portal.
mastersurgeon Posted: 08:17 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2033650
mastersurgeon
+
((Wait, the big thing's a portal?))
Luke saw Jason get carried off by the Elite, and felt a pang of regret about not being able to save him. He turned to the Flood Brutes. "YOU BASTARDS!!! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!" He swung his gravity hammer in a circle, crushing anythikng that got too close to him. Suddenly, he was hit by something from behind, his shields drained, and his side was ripped open.(He was struck by a Flood Hunter)

White_cobra Posted: 09:30 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2033742
White_cobra
+
"NO! Seeker, Overkill, I have lost there signal! Should we go back??" Cryp said

I is Back!
FC-3050-9314-8552
Name-FLASH
Pokemastar Posted: 10:58 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2033858
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
Jason was on the Ground, seeing his comrade being struck down in-front of his eyes.

"Come on... Show me what a Spartan-III is made out of" Jason shouted with all his Energy, throwing his Energy into the Flood Hunter. It seemed to hit it's Neck, the Flood Hunter instantly blew up releasing many Infection forms heading to Jason.

Elites and Hunters gathered around Jason and Luke's positions. They were fending off as many flood as they could.

Jam Jar Posted: 11:12 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2033888
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
Seeker was surrounded and no option but to jump off the clif edge. He fell several hundred feet.

"Arr, i think my arms dislocated." Seeker said in an agonizing voice.
mastersurgeon Posted: 13:37 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2034179
mastersurgeon
+
((Isn't a Hunter Flood indestructible?))

Luke fell to the ground, coughing blood into his helmet and clogging his visor. "No... you... don't!" He pulled himself up, grabbed his carbine in one hand and his hammer in the other, and in a flurry of rage, struck the ground with the hammer to propel himself over the Covenant guards, and into the crowd of Flood.

A few seconds pass. the Flood all jumped onto Luke, but nobody could touch him, as he was obliterating anything that got too close to him. Blow after blow, the Flood began to retreat and flee from Luke.

Pokemastar Posted: 14:57 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2034330
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
((Flood... Don't flee O.o And yeah it's able to be destroyed))

"Crap..." Jason said, crawling on the Ground to his Energy Sword.

He picked it up, watching Luke kill the Flood.

Jason got up somehow, and was limping towards Luke. Slashing Wildly at any flood he could see through his Blood Clogged Visor.

"Heres one for you..." Jason said, slashing one flood after another in half.

mastersurgeon Posted: 15:06 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2034349
mastersurgeon
+
((I didn't know you could kill them. My friend has Halo 3, and he used all his ammo and hit that thing hard, but it kept going, and it didn't die))

Luke doubled over in pain and was forced to retreat, but an infection form got on him and stabbed him with its tentacle...
Then paused and pulled its tentacle out of Luke's back, as if it didn't take a liking to him. Luke picked himself up and dived behind the cover of four pairs of hunters. "What... the HELL... was that?" he said to Jason and the others.

« Last edited by mastersurgeon on Dec 16th 2007 »

White_cobra Posted: 16:49 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2034549
White_cobra
+
"OK! I'm not jumping!" hye said as he jumped with Seeker

I is Back!
FC-3050-9314-8552
Name-FLASH
Pokemastar Posted: 18:57 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2034718
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Er... No idea..." Jason said, as Hunters shot more Flood.

White_cobra Posted: 19:25 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2034757
White_cobra
+
After he landed on the ground Cryp said on the radio afetr hearing there voices "GUYS! You're alive! What happened?"

I is Back!
FC-3050-9314-8552
Name-FLASH
Jam Jar Posted: 11:27 Dec17 2007 Post ID: 2035234
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
((A flood infected hunter has the same weakness that an ordinary hunter does.))

Seeker, now separted from the grpuo with no way back up ran towards some damages UNSC ships. He scavinged about and found a damaged hornet. He jumped in and atempted to start it up.

"C'mon start." seeker said flicking the switches

Eventualy the Hornets engines started up and he was heading back for the group.
Displaying Page 19 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close