Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter

Rathos

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

FFMega Posted at: 17:22 Sep04 2007 Post ID: 1898889
FFMega
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How can I beat rathos? I'v tried around 200 times even when I use my game shark

My armour is: full vicroy
Wep is: Agito +
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
killgore Posted at: 15:04 Nov27 2007 Post ID: 2008768
killgore
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Smile all you need is a grat serpent blade and how much is your aromer class? but is it on online or offline? i cant help you if you are on online but for offlnie i can help you. but i'am still on the on the ferist rathose (hint)if he is going to seter 9 then make dung bombs and flush him out and get him off gaerd then get him to go to his nest and make a pitfall trap and put it besid him once he falls in then put the lareg barrile bombs besid him and throw a stone at the barril bombs and blow him up that should help if you are offline. i hope this helps.Thumbs Up
EvilRyu Posted at: 03:45 Dec11 2007 Post ID: 2026760
EvilRyu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
really armor does not matter because you dont let him touch you just use his opening to attack him everytime trap him then bumb him or attack him your choice but for me i can kill rath in like 7 to 5 mins depending if he is able to run from me quick enouth
Xain Posted at: 05:50 Dec11 2007 Post ID: 2026771
Xain
+
+
Please do not bump old topics and multi post. It is considered a bannable offense. This is your warning.

I suggest you make a thread here http://forums.supercheats.com/forums.php?forum=1235 to be welcomed since your new
ieatwyverns Posted at: 11:25 Dec13 2007 Post ID: 2029642
ieatwyverns
+
+
I don't know about you Xain, but I see no multi-posts in this thread.

Bumping old topics in some instances is acceptable, as there is not a lot of activity in certain forums. Of course, three months, I find is unacceptable, but less than a month is fine in my books.

It is only a bannable offense if you are persistant, by the way. By no means can you be banned for one offense.
Hearts Posted at: 12:24 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2034008
Hearts
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey am a rank 19 hero and am bored of meeting really noobish people on line when i play i play to win and better my self if any 1 feels the same and wants to go for a lao or summet my name s dark serephic =P
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close