Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Trapped

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:50 Sep10 2007 Post ID: 1907676
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
December 31, 1999...

Shin Black was driving as fast as he could, right through the country land, he was despratly late for a New Years Eve party, an important one, being a melenium party.
"You've got to be kidding me..." He muttered, turning on his windshield wipers just as it began to snow.
"Looks like the roads are gonna get pretty slippery up around route 13, so be ..re to pu.. your ch..ns on tho... tire...f yo...." The radio crackled before frizzing out.
"Well, it sure seems like a lucky day for me..." Shin muttered as he glanced around, seeing a large house, the bushes around it seemed well watered and the house was in good shape, Shin didn't even seem to notice that there was no snow on the house. "Wonder if they have any spare chains..." He said, driving his viper into the driveway and stepping out, gazing at the house "I'm never gonna make it in time..." He muttered as he walked up to the house and slammed the knocker against the door three times. He waited a minuted, and knocked again when no one answered. "Damn, well, I guess I don't have much of a choice in the matter..." He muttered as he turned the handle of the door and walked into a wall of darkness...

(Alright, now rules. You can have weapons, but don't walk into there packing an Uzi and dual swords, you can have a handgun, but have to have a pretty damn good reason for having one, a knife, and a sword if you have a good enough reason, we don't want any superhumans in this RP with incredible skills, just regular people, so keep that in mind while typing up your Bio, now for mine...)

Name: Shin Black (First name from a character in Eyeshield 21 XD)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 129 lbs.
Weapons: A 6-inch pocket knife that Shin keeps on him for emergancies, and a Desert Eagle that Shin has learned to carry after being in the army.
Skills: Combat training in 3 different styles of fighting, including karate, tai-chi, and ninjutsu (The REAL kind) He's also had much experiance in the field of battle for his young age, having entered the army at 19, and is pretty strong from all the drills in the army.
Appearance: Short black hair which spikes a bit in the front, a plain gray T-Shirt with the word "ARMY" over his heart, a pair of long green cargo pants, a pair of well used, but still in good condition black boots, a white and silver winter jacket with a furry hood for the cold, a Desert Eagle in a harness at his hip on a plain black belt, and deep blue eyes. Shin also has stubble on his chine from not shaving for a day or two, and black gloves with no fingers on them.
Attitude: He once tried to be the strong silent type, but it now the, "Couldn't care less type" who's always looking to make a joke.
History: At age 19, after graduating high school, he entered the army, where he fought several battles, went through gruling training, and helped stop many riots. After a battle where his closest friends were killed and they nearly lost the entier battle, Shin left the army. He settled down by himself and got a good job, but continued training so he'd be ready for anything he might need to be ready for...

(Lol, if it's short, that's because I was rushing myself because I gotta go do my homework...)

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
king26 Posted: 14:25 Sep11 2007 Post ID: 1908264
king26
Post Likes: 0
+
Name: Willie Ideal
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 167 lbs.
Weapons: A sword, not kept on him at all times but normally kept in his car. A hand gun he has at all times because of a dog attack when he was young.
Skills: Trained in various styles of fighting and mediation, including tae-kwon-doe, ninjutsu, ninjutsu (The REAL kind), and yoga. He's has navy and air force training as well and is hasbeen harded from drills and flight mouvers.
Appearance: Long blond hair which falls foward, a plain blue jacket with doubled gold buttons down the front, wiht a black wife beater underneath. A pair of long black shorts that reach his knees adn are held up my a yellow stripped black leather belt. Black boots, with a glod button to keep them together. A hand gun in a harness at his hip attached to his belt. He has very blue eyes, they match his jacket and are brought out bye his blonde hair. He has a silver chain that says never forget.(meaning 9/11) and scars going across the palm and back of his hand, where it appears he was cut many times.
Attitude: He trys to be beter than every one, but is nmormally showed up, making him a guy that is always making jokes and going out of the way for things.
History: At age 7 willie wa attacked by dogs, he survived but with many scars on his leg. He carried some kind of weapon fomr that day forth. At age 17, Willie dropped out of school and entered the airforce, where he flew in several battle with his dad, his best friend, went through gruling training, and helped stop many riots. After as his co-pilot. The day was 9/11/2001, his dad was visiting thw world trade centers in New York City, NY. A tragity with terrorist killed most people in the buildings, including willies dad. Willie left the air force,a nd joined the navy, because he still wanted to fight, jsut not with a plane, something that could do so much damage. He left the navy after he was captured and torutured, with deep cuts in his hands and back. He now take scare of his sick mother and does not have to work becuase of the money they get form the state becasue of his dads death. He trains in fighting and meditaion with his spare money....

(RIP 9/11 deaths)

sig made at THE SHOP!
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:42 Sep11 2007 Post ID: 1908299
SUPERMAN5
+
Right, I'll enter my in a min

Name:Jack Cooper
Weight:189
Height:6'2
Weapons: A katana he trained with. He also has a pistol he specfically made, it has the strength of a Desert Eagle, but it's easy to use. He made it in the Army, he used it every day when he's in the Army. He uses the pistol mostly only with the katana.
Skills: He was trained in many types of fighting, including karate, and more. He's also trained in a varity of weapon use combat including katana and pistol combo use. He has many experiances from his time on the field being in the army. He's strong and quick, due to the massive drills.
Appearance: Spiky black hair which spikes allover, a white T-Shirt, a pair of long blue jeans, a pair of new(recently bought) black boots, a black jacket with a hood for the cold, a pistol in a harness at his right side, for quick use of it. He wears a plain black belt, and faded blue eyes. He has a glove on his left side, fingers removed.
Attitude: Kind man, but serious in combat. He doesn't get mad easily, but if he has a good reason, he'll be mad.
History: At age 19, after graduating high school, he entered the Navy, where he fought several sea battles, went through grueling training. At 21, he got transfered to the Army, because he decided he'll be better in the Army. At age 20, he made a pistol himself from scrap metal, and used it as a sidearm. He stopped many riots, but when he's 26, the riot got so bad his squad got killed and Jack got beaten so bad, he's barely held onto his life by a thread. He got many, many brusies, shattered, not broken, shattered ribs and a big gash on his forehead. In a painful process, he recovered and retired. Now he's going to the new years party...

Do I need to change any thing?
Rayquazarox250 Posted: 15:32 Sep11 2007 Post ID: 1908429
Rayquazarox250
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Eric McKeever
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 130 lbs
Weapons: A sword that he keeps in case he is attacked like in 1989 when he was robbed, shotgun he made himself after a war in his town involving his mother and father, bladed golves for protection if his weapons are all lost
Skills: He is trained in the art of Judo and is noted for his famous protection technique the Hrandka (pronounced Huh-rand-keea), he is a very fast runner and hard to hit properly, if provoked he will attack fast and rapidly, not leaving an open spot, he is a great doctor and has a PHd in medics, he is great at football giving him strong legs and arms, he used to teach technology in a top high school and can operate many machines if in trouble, he has learned to be stealthy when practicing at a ninja school, he can tell if a bone is broken so he can treat it in the right way
Attitude:He feels that a good attitude leads to a good life, he will always help and does not hesitate to thank anyone even his own enemies, he won't ever destroy unless angered
History: At age 10 he was attacked by thugs, he carried a sword after that and won't leave it, after a war in 1993 his mother and father were in a war in his town, after 3 years he left and moved to a village nearby he went to a ninja school to train for 1 year and moved again. He taught in a school as a technology teacher for 2 years he is now going to a party with his friends when his car breaks down he goes up to a house to ask if they can help but there is no answer and the door is open so he enters the house to see if he can find anyone...

If it's too short tell me and i'll improve

« Last edited by Rayquazarox250 on Sep 11th 2007 »
Umm.. yeah....
Pooly Posted: 17:02 Sep11 2007 Post ID: 1908673
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Name:Gordo Daniels
Height:5'7
Weight:165lbs
Weapons:A 9mm pistol he keeps with him at all times because he is a police officer, he has a shotgun in his car for emergencies, he also carries a taser with him.
Skills:He isn't to good at physical combat so he normally resorts to his guns if he gets into a fight, he is quite intelligent, and as such he is always tuning up his guns to make them better, he's an expert with computers and can pick locks easily.
Appearance:Has short black hair and green eyes, he has a small moustache which he never shaves, but it never seems to grow either, he wears a longsleeved blue shirt with a bullet-proof vest underneath it, he wears a black leather jacket over his shirt, he keeps his gun in a holster around his chest, and his taser in the pocket of his black jeans, he also wears black shoes.
Attitude:Is generally a happy, cheerful person, he takes his job seriously and likes to have a joke with friends.
History:From a young age Gordo wanted to be a police officer, he joined up with his local force when he was 20, and within a year he became one of the best police officers in his town.
Now he is going to a new years party, but his car breaks down outside a strange house, he goes to ask for help and doesn't get an answer and the door is open so he decides to enter the house to find somebody to help him.

Tell me if I need to edit anything

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Pokemastar Posted: 17:24 Sep11 2007 Post ID: 1908727
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Jason Msez
Height: 5'9
Weight: 160 lbs
Weapon: A 9mm pistol he keeps in his boot for emergencys.
Skills: He is quite skilled in karate. He is a intelligent person and can make explosives almost out of anything.
Appearance: He is short black hairs, black eyes and a white jacket he always wears, boots and black pants.
Attitude: A kind person but usually is silent.
History: He was always a kind person and a great friend. As a high school senior he always had his best friend Freddy. But one day Freddy made the mistake of his life and chose drugs over his friends and family. After he graduated collage Freddy got into a grusome accident and diden't make it... His daughter Kita at four years old walked into the street one day and was run over by a car. She was rushed to the hospital and as she was fighting for her life Jason saw her eyes slowly closing and her life signs went flat. After that he went into deep depression but learned Karate and it has lightened him up. He was invited to a New years eve party and was driving as he ran out of gas in front of a strange house. He knocked on the door waiting for a answer but nobody answered so he went in to see if there was any gas.
Now known as Intoxication.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:58 Sep11 2007 Post ID: 1908891
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
3 people with swords? Eh... It'd make me happy if a few of you went down to knives... I mean, it's like every other guy who walks in there has a sword...

GlobalFatality Posted: 20:41 Sep11 2007 Post ID: 1909055
GlobalFatality
+
um i was first, not chaging. but am i in? :]
king26's new account
Old account stats: Date joined: 08/01/2007 ; Number of submissions: 52 ; Number of forum posts: 4799
I have desided to pair with ozzo and Mac_. how lucky i am. :D
Pooly Posted: 02:01 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1909228
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
I don't have a sword, just my guns and taser, am I in?

imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:53 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1909296
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Fine... all in, but it'd make me happy if at least one of you downgraded))

Shin felt around a wall for a lightswitch, flipping it up to reveal a cozy den, no one in it. "Hmmm, they might have some chains in their closet... I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I borrowed them" He said, turning around to look for a closet. At that second, lightning flashed outside, and for one second, the room looked horrid, like five people had been murdered in the room. Shine turned around and the room looked fine. "Huh, must be seeing things" He shrugged before turning around and seeing a person standing right in front of him. ((That'd be one of you))

Pooly Posted: 09:56 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1909322
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((That be me, lol))

"Hello?" Gordo asked, he looked at the person in front of him and took a step back.

((If you want I can downgrade something in my bio))

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:36 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1909516
SUPERMAN5
+
"You guys got any more spark plugs?" Jack said as he walks into the room
king26 Posted: 14:15 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1909579
king26
+
"Um, soark plug, maybe in my car, i have a really cool sword in there too!"Another man walked in to the room after he heard the commotion.

sig made at THE SHOP!
Pokemastar Posted: 16:58 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1909919
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Who are you people?" Jason said walking into the room

imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:12 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1909950
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Wait, wait, WAIT!" Shin said "First off, what's your guys names? I'm Shin, Shin Black"

Pokemastar Posted: 17:13 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1909954
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Jason Mzes and they are?" Jason said

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 19:03 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1910116
SUPERMAN5
+
"Jack Cooper" Jack said. "I'll be back, I got to get my katana" Jack said as he left, 5 minutes later, he returned with a sharp looking katana, holding it tightly with his left hand as he rests the katana on his shoulders. "I repeat, do you got any spark plugs? I need it for my car, it's expensive" Jack said, still holding his katana.
Pokemastar Posted: 19:19 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1910144
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Nope but do you have any gas? And I thought you guys were the owners of this house" Jason said

king26 Posted: 19:23 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1910152
king26
+
On 12-Sep-2007 SUPERMAN5 said:"Jack Cooper" Jack said. "I'll be back, I got to get my katana" Jack said as he left, 5 minutes later, he returned with a sharp looking katana, holding it tightly with his left hand as he rests the katana on his shoulders. "I repeat, do you got any spark plugs? I need it for my car, it's expensive" Jack said, still holding his katana.
"Let em go get mine, you guys lieki swords? i'll bring that too!"Willie said leaving the room..."Oh, and my name is willie!" he echoed.

sig made at THE SHOP!
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:29 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1910284
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Whatever, I just need some chains for my tires..." Shin muttered as he walked across the room to a closet, opening it "There they... holy sh-" He started, staring at a pile of bloody chains.

Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close