Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

WWE Wrestling 2.0

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 189 of 191
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | Last     Previous | Next
CyberneticMooninite Posted: 20:28 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790450
CyberneticMoon
inite
Post Likes: 1
+
dx_hbk said:
Aether13 said:Well that's fantastic, WWE just ruined the Royal Rumble not that I have a problem with HBK winning it but lets get real. HBK isn't going to beat Taker therefore why the hell even have the Royal Rumble match.

Who knows mabey they want to end taker streak this year =P. tbh the best person is hbk to end is streak IMO.

He's one of the worst possible people to. A young guy needs to end it if it's ever ended so he can get a great rub from that.
Meh.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aether13 Posted: 22:16 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790485
Aether13
+
Actually I agree if anyone should do it, it should be HBK or HHH. Personally I think Ric Flair should come back for 1 more match and do it. No way are they going to let a young guy do it, that would be disrespect to Taker it's going to be a veteran, also his streak is not going to end this year personally instead of HBK vs Taker, I wouldn't mind Cena vs Taker.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
dx_hbk Posted: 04:28 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790532
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
Aether13 said:Actually I agree if anyone should do it, it should be HBK or HHH. Personally I think Ric Flair should come back for 1 more match and do it. No way are they going to let a young guy do it, that would be disrespect to Taker it's going to be a veteran, also his streak is not going to end this year personally instead of HBK vs Taker, I wouldn't mind Cena vs Taker.

Agreed i don't want some one like cena or orton to end his streak >__>.

also I prefer hbk vs undetaker =P.

also WTF IS TNA DOING? http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/working-video-clip-of-tna-producer-lecturing-fans-at-impact-94901

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Aether13 Posted: 16:51 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790767
Aether13
+
dx_hbk said:
Aether13 said:Actually I agree if anyone should do it, it should be HBK or HHH. Personally I think Ric Flair should come back for 1 more match and do it. No way are they going to let a young guy do it, that would be disrespect to Taker it's going to be a veteran, also his streak is not going to end this year personally instead of HBK vs Taker, I wouldn't mind Cena vs Taker.

Agreed i don't want some one like cena or orton to end his streak >__>.

also I prefer hbk vs undetaker =P.

also WTF IS TNA DOING? http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/working-video-clip-of-tna-producer-lecturing-fans-at-impact-94901

Yeah if Orton ends his streak that would be terrible. The only reason I'm not going to be a big fan of HBK vs Taker is because that WWE knew the match was a massive success and they are going to try and recreate that and WWE will fail, plus Cena vs Taker would get Cena out of the title chase for awhile and I don't think it would be that bad of a match both Cena and taker can wrestle.

« Last edited by Aether13 on Jan 25th 2010 »

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 17:52 Jan24 2010 Post ID: 2792462
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
well i always wondered something.Cena vs Taker who would win?i say Taker.Having Cena win and breaking the streak is not the way to go.It'll put Cena over a lot but that means he can't go back to where he was before just facing mid carders.He'll have to go back to the title picture.and thats not gonna go well.

Also i'm wondering what happens if hbk doenst win the rumble..who will win?

Also wouldnt it be funny if no 30 hadnt entered yet and it was just 28 and 29 and they both elimitaned each other.Imagine that getting paid and a title shot at wm just for walking out and celebrating.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted: 19:56 Jan25 2010 Post ID: 2792834
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
So like i was watching tna did i jsut hear kurt say F you tna ???.

why are they doing the montreal screwjob again >____>.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 17:40 Jan26 2010 Post ID: 2793198
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
cause they dont have any contreversal moments

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Aether13 Posted: 15:28 Jan28 2010 Post ID: 2794053
Aether13
+
I'm going with Sean and it's TNA they don't have restrictions yet so they are probably going to do everything they can before the networks start setting boundaries.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:38 Jan29 2010 Post ID: 2794366
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
also apparently see Kurt Angle has left TNA after quitting.appparently after losing to AJ in a montreal screwjob type match he spat in hogans face and said i quit

Aether13 Posted: 23:41 Jan29 2010 Post ID: 2795004
Aether13
+
Hopefully Kurt will go back to WWE, after spending alot of time on top at TNA he should have no problem getting into the title hunt on WWE which would be fantastic to see a veteran who has both wrestling and mic skills win a major title.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 02:01 Jan30 2010 Post ID: 2795029
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
yes he could straight away feud with sheamus if sheamus beats orton.like sheamus getting mad at kurt cause kurt is saying that he doesnt deserve to be champ and he beat cena by a fluke and kurt can be face while sheamus is heel.

or they can have him being double teamed on smackdown by jericho(or by legacy on raw) then christian(who if loses the ecw title goes to smackdown or raw)comes out ot make the save but randy sneaks in and helps legacy then edge(who will go to Sd or RAW)comes out and helps them beat legacy and kurt,edge and christian reform Team ECK.

Aether13 Posted: 10:03 Jan30 2010 Post ID: 2795150
Aether13
+
ShadowStriker64 said:yes he could straight away feud with sheamus if sheamus beats orton.like sheamus getting mad at kurt cause kurt is saying that he doesnt deserve to be champ and he beat cena by a fluke and kurt can be face while sheamus is heel.

or they can have him being double teamed on smackdown by jericho(or by legacy on raw) then christian(who if loses the ecw title goes to smackdown or raw)comes out ot make the save but randy sneaks in and helps legacy then edge(who will go to Sd or RAW)comes out and helps them beat legacy and kurt,edge and christian reform Team ECK.

Or have have Kurt go to SD and fued with Taker, also speaking of edge has anyone heard about his return yet? I would love it if he came back as a face on RAW and Christian being moved back to RAW so they could team again.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 16:53 Jan30 2010 Post ID: 2795347
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
yes i have.on wrestlezone someone said that they had seen a poster of edge around may i think vsing someone for the wwe title on RAW!!!

Zelda Fan Posted: 11:34 Feb01 2010 Post ID: 2796335
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
Edge won the Royal Rumble.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:28 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796780
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
other results are

Christian def Ezikiel Jackson to retain ECW title

Undertaker def Rey Mysterio to retain WHC

Mickie James def Michelle McCool to win Womens Championship

Sheumus def Randy Orton(by DQ)to retain WWE title

The Miz def MVP to retain US title

and after RAW this is the RAW Elimination Chamber for Elimination Chamber

Sheamus vs HHH vs Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston vs John Cena

dx_hbk Posted: 05:07 Feb12 2010 Post ID: 2801568
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/big-news-wwe-finished-with-the-survivor-series-ppv-96251 survior series is over vince has lost his fcuking mind tbh -_-.

Also http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/wwe-asks-fans-what-themed-ppv-ideas-they-want-to-see-96253 great just great WWE is ******* **** getting rid of SS, chaing the rating to pg and stuff tbh the only reason i watch it is cause of edge and hbk.

I wouldn't be suprised if wwe lossed loads of fan after WM.

Also lets not forget about NXT.

So what do you guys think of wwe's stupid moves so far?

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Feb 12th 2010 »

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 15:55 Feb12 2010 Post ID: 2801706
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
hey he said it might not be over.

im digging this legends one but seriously how many legends can they get each year?

Tbh we might lose a lot of fans but wwe will still be beating TNA.

CyberneticMooninite Posted: 23:30 Feb17 2010 Post ID: 2804294
CyberneticMoon
inite
+
If WWE doesn't use Bryan Danielson right, I hope he goes to TNA. The only reason I watch any WWE is because of the Miz and now Danielson. Once TNA is on Mondays, then no more WWE for me. If you haven't noticed, I'm a total TNA mark now.
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:23 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804309
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
yea you can totally tell by your avy and sig.

also its not Bryan Danielson...his new name is Daniel Bryan.

slowdude Posted: 19:41 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804594
slowdude
Post Likes: 0
+
Wow they changed ppv's again...

Extreme Rules instead of backlash
A ppv called wild card or something
A FATAL FOURWAY PPV
And last but not least Money in the Bank PPV.

MITB is no longer at WM. I'm so sick of these ppv changes, there is no point to it..
Name: Platina
FC: 0947 4802 1572
Displaying Page 189 of 191
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close