Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

any girls on this site

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
baby_nik2000 Posted: 15:58 Dec07 2004 Post ID: 37692
baby_nik2000
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
im a girl and new on ere 2....
gamenerd Posted: 23:16 Dec07 2004 Post ID: 37856
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
y?
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
gamenerd Posted: 23:17 Dec07 2004 Post ID: 37857
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Nov-2004 gamenerd said:i'm lesbian.
did i post that...
i'm not lesbian!
or gay
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
BBG_CREECAT Posted: 03:03 Dec08 2004 Post ID: 37862
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
Uh, I'm a chick, too. You are not alone, just outnumbered like 100 to 1 it seems, but that's a good thing in my opinion. I've always liked hanging out with guys way more than girls-even when I was younger. You're probably just a smart girl that bothers to do something other than your hair and makeup if you're on this site.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
baby_nik2000 Posted: 09:02 Dec08 2004 Post ID: 37900
baby_nik2000
Forum GuestMember
+
just because ur on this site doesn't mean ur ugly and dont do ur hair n make up i do, i do mine everyday thank u......?
and im well pretty .
BBG_CREECAT Posted: 02:08 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42157
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
On 08-Dec-2004 baby_nik2000 said:just because ur on this site doesn't mean ur ugly and dont do ur hair n make up i do, i do mine everyday thank u......?
and im well pretty .
Um, I said other than just hair and makeup. My point was that the more intelligent females who have the brain capacity for more than the most basic things. I do my hair and usually makeup everyday, too. Obviously I wasn't trying to say any chicks on this site are ugly or whatever-since that would include me!!
Ok-I'll be more politically correct-the guys here think about more than just the latest sports scores-not that they don't think about that type of stuff, but they can think about more than just jock stuff.
Anyway, basically I wuz trying to say that the females on this site are smarter than average-and pretty as well, I'm sure.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Nitrazius Posted: 15:26 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42296
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
I don't think the ladies are dogs, yo.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Lara Posted: 19:31 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42368
Lara
+
I'm of the female race, though I'm not round here that oftern, just check in now and again see how its holding together.
http://www.psxgamer.com/
darkboarder_77 Posted: 19:41 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42373
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 19-Dec-2004 BBG_CREECAT said:Um, I said other than just hair and makeup. My point was that the more intelligent females who have the brain capacity for more than the most basic things. I do my hair and usually makeup everyday, too. Obviously I wasn't trying to say any chicks on this site are ugly or whatever-since that would include me!!
Ok-I'll be more politically correct-the guys here think about more than just the latest sports scores-not that they don't think about that type of stuff, but they can think about more than just jock stuff.
Anyway, basically I wuz trying to say that the females on this site are smarter than average-and pretty as well, I'm sure.
I don't like genderal descrimination. Everyone is equal. Even girls aren't more intelligent than boys, they are equal, it's just the way they were taught to do. Oh, and I'm a boy, yet I understand the concept that intellect is different from smartness: Intellect is common sense and logic, whereas smartness is merely how much you know.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted: 23:54 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42395
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
I'm into girls A LOT, but one thing I don't believe is that girls are more smarter or mature than boys, it just depends on the way you act...

Dragy41 Posted: 13:49 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42555
Dragy41
Forum GuestMember
+
Hi.
TEAM KA LEADER Posted: 21:30 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42746
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
+
hi dragy i can see your knew
im a guys but i agree with action shark boys and gurls are equal in maturity i know a guy who is now 15 and at my friends party he came i asked him how old he was when he said 15 i blurted out a laugh and said "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!???" dont think that was the rite thing to say
his voice is still high and he still has a 10 year olds face he plays yu-gi-oh and duel masters and acts like a 9 year old
sad sad child

i also agree with action shark AGAIN!
alot of girls i know are quite attractive
some not though
[b][color=red]ALL NEED FOR SPEED CARBON LOVERS, MUST CHECK OUT MY SITE!
www.nfscarboncontenders.t83.net Forums coming soon! If your interested in helping with the forums, e-mail me, or talk to me... or something...
GEORDIETHIRDO Posted: 16:55 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468523
GEORDIETHIRDO
Forum GuestMember
+
nintendo dude is thinkin "wat a pair of argue addicts" a-men
ehhh, what do i say... are we on air, oh, oh ooh, Damnit
Visit my team(teamfood)
annabel Posted: 16:57 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468526
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Don't bump old topics! Spammer.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
GEORDIETHIRDO Posted: 16:58 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468528
GEORDIETHIRDO
Forum GuestMember
+
i like girls, for god sakes i snog my girl all day
ehhh, what do i say... are we on air, oh, oh ooh, Damnit
Visit my team(teamfood)
annabel Posted: 17:00 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468531
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Listen. You just bumped a old topic. Now you should quit spamming. Or I might report you.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Bronco11 Posted: 17:04 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468541
Bronco11
+
On 23-Nov-2004 Dingo_Dile said:Yes, I am. The only ones I know are in Crossy's list as well.
Oops sorry delete ths post, didn't realize how old this was XD
Cross Stinger Posted: 21:56 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468947
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Deprecated.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219