Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

coincedence or not

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bballkd2525 Posted: 17:40 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 26068
bballkd2525
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
how come i c the same ppl on every topic i always c xploder, darkboader, the icon wit some cat, action shark, game nerd, and that butter person i mean wut gives r u all friends or do u just all seem to respond to the same topics and i mean if u ppl r the only ones that talk on these forums shouldnt team supercheats like give u guys a thank you for keeping these chat rooms alive i mean if u guys didnt say anything noone would say anything and this site would stink horribly
uh hi
Cross Stinger Posted: 17:43 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 26072
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 18-Nov-2004 bballkd2525 said:how come i c the same ppl on every topic i always c xploder, darkboader, the icon wit some cat, action shark, game nerd, and that butter person i mean wut gives r u all friends or do u just all seem to respond to the same topics and i mean if u ppl r the only ones that talk on these forums shouldnt team supercheats like give u guys a thank you for keeping these chat rooms alive i mean if u guys didnt say anything noone would say anything and this site would stink horribly
Maybe this site hasn't gained enough popularity in the masses. But there are about 25,000 posts here, and that alone has satisfied Rich. Be grateful for what we have right now.
xploder Posted: 09:49 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28398
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
u c me alot because like crossy said there r not many ppl here......
anyway i am not on constanly....
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
Team SuperCheats Posted: 10:03 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28406
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
We actually got close to 2 million people visit Super Cheats last month - Forums take a little while to pick up steam.

Most people do not interact with our website or make submissions. They just get the information and get back to their gaming!
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Cross Stinger Posted: 10:07 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28407
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 21-Nov-2004 Team SuperCheats said:We actually got close to 2 million people visit Super Cheats last month - Forums take a little while to pick up steam.

Most people do not interact with our website or make submissions. They just get the information and get back to their gaming!
No wonder I'm about 400 submissions ahead of the next person....
Dingo_Dile Posted: 12:35 Nov24 2004 Post ID: 30970
Dingo_Dile
+
On 18-Nov-2004 bballkd2525 said:how come i c the same ppl on every topic i always c xploder, darkboader, the icon wit some cat, action shark, game nerd, and that butter person i mean wut gives r u all friends or do u just all seem to respond to the same topics and i mean if u ppl r the only ones that talk on these forums shouldnt team supercheats like give u guys a thank you for keeping these chat rooms alive i mean if u guys didnt say anything noone would say anything and this site would stink horribly
It's not a cat actually, it's a hybrid dingo/crocodile from Crash Bandicoot Warped. The second boss, Dingodile is in his kart from Crash Team Racing, just thought I'd let you know. Smile

Big Brother Posted: 11:26 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 31493
Big Brother
Forum GuestMember
+
I occaisionally visit these forums. Although I don't post much.
BB/BX/BD_01
Still Watching...
joslifer1 Posted: 19:48 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 31984
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
BB! Haven't seen you for a while!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
gamenerd Posted: 19:50 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 31987
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
i haven't seen u in a while!^
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
razzatazz Posted: 15:00 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33711
razzatazz
Forum GuestMember
+
doesent anyone see me then?
Everyone is entitled to be stupid but im abusing the privelige
surf dude Posted: 00:49 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 757723
surf dude
Forum GuestBanned
+
I'm a little gay kid.
Surfs up dudes.join this forum http://s12.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Arena/index.php?act=idx
Avengein Posted: 01:32 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 757753
Avengein
Post Likes: 31
+
Goodbye, i wont miss you! Smile

Please add the banned status please Dave/Rich/Dennis so that i am satisfied that he is gone Smile
What the hell am I doing here?
Aeshma Posted: 02:20 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 757780
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
He will soon Smile

And you got a good point there surf dude. lol

-closed-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread: