Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Join the New and Improved team Full Custom Mega Navi right here right now this team rocks!!: )

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Aquaman DS Posted: 20:40 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209133
Aquaman DS
Post Likes: 0
+
My old name was kind of dry and boring {Team Navi} but now its Team Full Custom Mega Navi (F.C.M.N.)

Any Kind of Megaman fan whether your a fan of Zero, Axl, Roll, or the Blue Bomber himself

this team is for you.I know tons upon tons of Megaman info so if you just need the latest

scoop or the newest cheat then this team is for you. So come know and check out Team Full

Custom Mega Navi. This team rocks!!!!! : ) ; )
KODAKUMI Anyone?

Aeshma Posted: 20:58 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209142
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
I will close the other one then. (the old one)
Aquaman DS Posted: 21:13 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209146
Aquaman DS
+
Thanks Aeshma
KODAKUMI Anyone?

annabel Posted: 04:21 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209491
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
ok i will join but... i watch the show but i only have the game on gameboy colour
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
scorpion92 Posted: 07:53 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209579
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, ermmm well i think it will be the best if you keep the name to maximum of two, trust me, its too long, you can keep it but it will be quite hard to go all the way.

Maybe something like this:

Custom Navi.... (This is because all teams now only have 2 letters like mine D$, others like KA,UT and SZ.
If you had Custom Navi then it will be CM an dit will catch on)

if you need more help then dont hesitate to ask.

^_^

I am always happy to help
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
annabel Posted: 01:33 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 212636
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
it would be CN
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
BASS EX Posted: 09:36 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224399
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
I will join and I have megaman 4 blue moon for gameboyadvance.
the_people_champ Posted: 17:25 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224814
the_people_champ
+
hey aqua i will join sence you joined my team pokemon masters and can you keep posting there thanks

Just go to my Bio To get up-to-date details on me.
MetalmanDSP Posted: 13:52 Jul25 2005 Post ID: 286107
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
I'll join, if I can at least get called.
Dark Soul Pure. or Dark Pure Soul
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 14:06 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304852
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
I would like to join this team Aquaman DS, i have beat every version of all 5 games and have completed the nebula hole completely including beating all 3 Kings of Chaos and getting all Marks on ths title screen in both versions of 5. I also am working on a full FAQ of both versions which tells the locations of every chip in the game (I know all of them just ask) and I have also fully completed Both battle network 4 games with all the marks on the screen and I got all marks on both battle network 3 games. My knowledge is virtually limitless for the battle network titles and I feel I would be a valuable asset to this team. Also, I am the Leader Of Team Bass Omega and am Co-leader Of Team megaman Battle Network 5. Please come check these 2 teams out especially the Bass Omega team because for a limited Time I am giving out different ranks to members including President, Vice President , Co-leaders, VIP members, and am not placing and limit on the number of members my team will accept.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
BASS EX Posted: 14:10 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304861
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
If its ok with you Aquaman DS XxMegamanBattle5xX you can join.
Cousinavee Posted: 03:37 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311756
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
ill join
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
one of many masters Posted: 08:29 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327214
one of many
masters
Forum GuestMember
+
I'll join, if it's O.K.
Like you should already know, I am missing 3 megachips and 5 P.A.s in MMBN4-BM, and I know which ones they are.
screencheat2 Posted: 09:22 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327270
screencheat2
+
Hey, I would like to join. I have beaten Megaman 1,3,4, and 5. That and im a huge fan of the megaman series.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
ashaman_kae_17 Posted: 16:38 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 331224
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
hey you know my qualifications,but I guess can I join once again to the newly renamed team?and for an update ive beaten every single megaman game made for gameboy, super nintendo, playstation,Game Boy color,Gameboy Advance.this includes orginal series,X series,Megaman Zero series,Megaman Battle Network series,Megaman soccer,and Megaman Battle Chip Challenge...with the exclusion of MMBN5 Team Colonel(Ive lost it for nthe time being and obviously...cant finish it until I find it...)welps I hope Im reentered as a member...

-X(My old name I hope I can keepm it)
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
screencheat2 Posted: 17:58 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341893
screencheat2
+
Hey, if you guys want to, come join team Megaman Omega.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
megaman ds Posted: 19:59 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 342179
megaman ds
Forum GuestMember
+
can i join, i have beat mmbn3 and mmbn4 and i am just about in nebula hole 3 on mmbn5
Join team Megaman Omega, team Full Custom Mega Navi, team Protoman (im like co-leader), team Final Fantasy Forever, team Megaman, team Dr. Regal, team Naruto, team pro cheaters, and team megapokes!!!
screencheat2 Posted: 20:16 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 342211
screencheat2
+
Yea, you can join and nice avy.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted: 20:26 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 342241
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
hey mega whered you get that avatar...It is absoulutely AWESOME...but noone ever anwsered m request...
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
screencheat2 Posted: 20:59 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 342317
screencheat2
+
sorry, i meant to say that. you r on the team.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 223517

Post Top
Click to close