Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

FanFic:Shaman King:Clash Of Spirits

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
jamarie Posted: 09:33 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250566
jamarie
Post Likes: 0
+
It is!
And I've burnt my belly with the iron!Painfull as hell man,owwwwwwcchh.
I think I'll post the ending,seeing as I can't wait for this to be done so I can start my next one! XDXD.Very mushy for those who don't like mush,lol.

Chapter 10:In The End(my final chapter!)

Trey's eyes snapped open,as he gazed up into the blue,clearless sky where the sun hung high above them. It had been one long day,so long that he felt like sleeping,just to lay his head back and dream...but a stray thought of Alex entered his mind and he sat bolt upright,blinking.Len turned on his knees and his eyes opened wide as he saw Trey,alive.
"Y...Yoh,"He stuttered,gaping at Trey,who sat,blinking at him.
Yoh looked at Len,then at Trey,then fell over Anna.
"Anna,look!"Yoh said,twisting her around on her knees.
Anna stared and well,just stared as did the other two boys.
"Trey...how?"Anna said quietly,then looked over her shoulder to Alex.
Trey ignored her and shoved past them to Alex's side.He smiled and stroked her hair gently.Her eyelids fluttered and she gasped then sat up quickly so that her head was spinning.
"Trey,how the hell?"she muttered,trying to hold herself steady so she could see him.Trey just grinned and kissed her so patonately and powerfully that they could have made another crack in the earth.She broke away,then looked around at her cousin,Anna and len,going bright red.
"This is too much!"Yoh cried arms above his head and Alex just laughed.Len looked from one to the other.
Anna smiled and got up.
"Come on,you can explain to us everything that's happened on the way home,"She said.Yoh got up,so did Len.Alex grabbed her swor and placed it back in her sheath.
The journey home was a long trip,but enjoyable all the same as Alex and Trey told the others of the happenings a few hours ago.Trey and Alex lagged behind after the others had been told and lead the way,desperate for rest,home.
"Trey,how did you....I mean, I thought you'd gone..."Alex whispered so the others infront couldn't hear them.
The heat had become too hot for them to walk,so they used their ghosts to get there quicker.Alex and Trey stood on the back of the massive form of Jamarie with Alex's white wings.
"I gave you my furioku...so you could live,I know I did,I just don't know how I did it,"He said quietly,holding her close to him.
"...Promise me..you'll hold me close...keep tight hold...I don't want to loose you again,Horohoro,"she whispered.She placed his arms around her.Trey kept hold,not daring to let her go,he couldn't live without her,and she without him.
"I promise...to the Great Spirits...I'll never let you go,Alex Asakura...never.."He whispered softly in her ear.She smiled,feeling his love for her more than ever.They turned to face eachother nd embraced one another,like only they could.Love so strong and pure,like theirs,had to carry on...
As the sun set over the clouds,making that night more perfect,the two never let go of eachother,for fear that the other one wouldn't be there...to push through all the extremes,go past the bounderies and risk everything for the one they loved...they took every second of the journey to express the love they felt,to show that their love was meant to be.

It's the last,so enjoy.:D

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:55 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252820
Chaoticjaf123
+
well done jammy. quite a finale for you.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
jamarie Posted: 13:57 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254913
jamarie
+
I HAD to have a sunset ending!LOL
Anywho,sequal to Shaman King: Clash of Spirits,will be created soon!
I Won't give you the title,you'll have to look out for it!And Im not even telling you holly!LMAO!

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:34 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255901
Chaoticjaf123
+
it shouldnt be too hard to find... im sure it will have the words shaman king, lol.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close