Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Share your custom Maps

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Xein Posted at: 14:05 Nov23 2007 Post ID: 2003670
Xein
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here you can share your own maps and gametypes. (if you have created the a bungie account people can download your maps from their computer)
Heres Mine
Re:Storm
Last Resort, Multi CTF
So its a variation of storm the beach. Teams start on differnent sides of the map. they must defend their flag while getting the other. But whatch out for the bombs Smile. But wait theres a catch the flags arn't techincly at the base their some where on floating islands. You most go through a serious of task to get to the flag and back. You may have to use a gravity lift then choose the right portal .. or else. You have a Shotgun and a BR. Weapons are all over the places. infinte lives, regenerating gernades. Warthogs,mongeese(?), and Ghost. infinte ammo and normal shields. 4-16 players.(for best results try 6-16) players. You have to be slick and cunning to get through this alive.
This is still in progress i should have it done by this night (But at latest tommorow afternoon)
so go on and post yours

« Last edited by Xein on Nov 24th 2007 »

Diamond- Name- XEIN FC- 3823 5547 8764
Battle Revolutiom- name XEIN code 1031 8278 1971
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jam Jar Posted at: 14:51 Nov25 2007 Post ID: 2006914
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
mine:

Name: Bar Brawl
Map: High ground
Type: Slayer

spawn with plasma pistols and magnums, 1 shotgun and one sword, few other weapons but not very good ones, whole game is basically beating each other up.
fablelord Posted at: 16:38 Nov25 2007 Post ID: 2007058
fablelord
+
+
Mine is called laser tag. It's a juggernaut match. Everybody has a spartan laser but the juggernaut has infinite laser amo. When the juggernaut kills somebody the person that they kill is "it". Another one I made is called Joust. It's on a custom map I made on Narrows. Bascially the gravity is at max heavy and the speed is at max. There are 2 mongooses at each side and gravity hammers, spartan lasers, and mawlers on both sides. You start out with infinite energy sword amo. Finally on the map on the top most bridge the center area is blocked of so there is only 2 row. The point is to charge at each other until you die.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 19:46 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2014553
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I haven't made it yet but...

Map: High Ground
Name: Storm the Castle!
Type: Bomb (I don't know what the title is, I forgot >.<)

It's on high Ground, and teams have to get the bomb to the opponents base, easy, right? Wrong. I've decided to change it up a bit, basically, I snug most of the entrances of the base with crates and other things which make it very tough for enemies to get inside, in the base, there are rocket launches, plasma pistols, beam rifles, battle rifles, carbines, and one warthog (Not sure about the weapons, It'll change) It won't be impossible to get inside, but it'll be tough. Now you might be thinking: Oh, so the beach team is basically screwed, right? Wrong. The beach team has acess to many more weapons than the base team, as well as several different vehicals, and concrete barriers for cover around the bomb, so one team is basically the biggest offensive SoB you've ever faced, while the other is the biggest defensive SoB. Which team will win? (Probably the base team...) BUT! I could be wrong, so, War!

Settings: Norm Gravity, 125% speed, 150 meter radar, normal radar capabilites, no overshield, 200% damage reduction, 110% Shield recharge, Primary weapon Battle Rifle, Secondary weapon Shotgun.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close