Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition

How can i get richer in hm awlse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

the harvest master Posted at: 03:00 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2013372
the harvest master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I want to get rich i want to buy things i need

i have a new star cow now its three days and it doesnt give me milk

and i have a goat what do i have to buy or do so i can get super rich
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mr.619 Posted at: 20:58 Apr01 2008 Post ID: 2180537
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Pikachu, don't advertise please.

Deleted.
bgfl529 Posted at: 09:40 Apr02 2008 Post ID: 2181118
bgfl529
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ways to get rich, eh. It takes a lot of effort and requires a lot of time. If your the kind of person who likes working with crops, I'd advise you to grow some and work on their quality. Try getting some chickens and get them to love you, cause the golden eggs they lay are 300 a piece. The goat is a pretty worthless purchase, since it only gives milk 1 year and afterwords its just their, eating your fodder. Sheep, get one because once it loves you, it will have golden fleece ($$$):] As for your cow, since you just got her (i'm asuming you purchased her) it will take about 2 seasons for her to fully grow, you'll then need to get her pregnet (oh joy) which will take even more time. After you cow is done nursing her calf, you'll be able to get some milk (finally). Until then, your going to have to find other means of funding. Fishing, once you find yourself a good fishing spot and start getting the big ones, you can make some $$.There are some fish like sharshark,Yamame,Rainbob,etc. Also, dont forget about minning and picking up plants,etc. Now, once you get a lot of items that you can sell, Van(the traveling sales man) will be your best friend :] Usually, when your selling items that are originally over $100, you'll have the option to 'Bargin' with Van . . . Do It! Especially when your selling high quality item (produce/milk/eggs/fleece) and fish, if you catch a Big SharShark, you can get 3,000 if you bargin with him! Sometimes he wont bargin right away, but just keep at it..Is just a matter of finding something that you want to spend a lot of time working on.

Hopefully this is able to help you understand some of your options, Good luck Thumbs Up

« Last edited by bgfl529 on Apr 2nd 2008 »
Bye :c
clarissasy03 Posted at: 10:54 May30 2008 Post ID: 2258813
clarissasy03
+
+
just sell your items when van arrives... you should be patient in earning money..

---> Love. Joy, Peace
---> Live. Love. Laugh
---> Dream. Believe. Achieve
I am Lady Clarissa, the aquamarine merchant of the Gemstone Order
*tWo SoUls WiTh BuT a SiNgLe ThOuGhT, tWo HeArTs ThAt BeAt As OnE.*
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close