Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 200
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 198 | 199 | Last     Previous | Next
cheating king 10 Posted: 18:39 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 223428
cheating king 10
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
i'm building mine up 150 now
Im back and better then ever but im not a mod whch is bad. If your a WWE fan join the kingdom of WWE or WWE royal kingdom. Other great teams are team need for speed $ team annefranman and team respect. Join Team pokemon maters it is one of the biggest tea
the_people_champ Posted: 18:45 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 223436
the_people_champ
+
oh well i thought you are a old member well i post a lot and here for a while now soo i have a lot of post

Just go to my Bio To get up-to-date details on me.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 20:45 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 223533
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey guys! Oh, I read your post Champ about Smasher's advestising in other teams. Don't blame Smasher for that, it was me. I allowed him to do advertises in your forum, and I'm terribly sorry. From now on, We won't do any advertises in yours or other teams anymore. Smasher and Cheating King10, go check out the Kingdom Hearts forums and ask them there. Tell them I sent you, they know who I am, okay. Captain Smasher and Codet Cheating King10, YOUR DISMISSED!!
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
cheating king 10 Posted: 05:03 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 223968
cheating king 10
Forum GuestMember
+
ok will do king of games
Im back and better then ever but im not a mod whch is bad. If your a WWE fan join the kingdom of WWE or WWE royal kingdom. Other great teams are team need for speed $ team annefranman and team respect. Join Team pokemon maters it is one of the biggest tea
smasher Posted: 08:18 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224286
smasher
Forum GuestBanned
+
Hi king what page is kingdom of hearts on?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 13:49 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224601
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Just try regular, "Kingdom Hearts" forums. Tell them that I sent you guys, alright.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
the_people_champ Posted: 17:37 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224828
the_people_champ
+
hi guys hi king o how is your team going

Just go to my Bio To get up-to-date details on me.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:30 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224891
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
It's going great! I won't be having my team members advertise in other teams no more, instead, they'll be advertising it in other forums. How's your team going.
cheating king 10 Posted: 00:52 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225202
cheating king 10
Forum GuestMember
+
i've advertised a few times in games forums
smasher Posted: 09:47 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225481
smasher
Forum GuestBanned
+
How do you advertise on fourms?
Aeshma Posted: 09:49 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225484
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
On 27-Jun-2005 smasher said:How do you advertise on fourms?
You better don't, that would be posting in random spots and saying; "join team X". it's spam and isn't alowed either.
Dragoon King. Posted: 10:46 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225552
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Cool team can I be in
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 11:08 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225593
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Jun-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: Cheating King 10 and Smasher your both IN. Welcome to the team. You guys get to choose your positions. What do you guys want to be:

Speaker Of the House(Royal Advisories) Third seat

Secretary(Royal Vizier)fourth seat

House Representatives(Royal Knights)fifth seats-Up to five people can be this

Sergent Leaders(Royal Police)In Charge of Bad messaging, reports or handles bad situations

Captain- Leader

Codet- Second in charge

Policemen- Warns or reports bad situations-Up to three people can be this

Their are more, but I'm showing you top positions
Yeah Dragoon King! Your IN! Alright since your in, you get to choose what spot you want. Choose Wisely, and welcome to the team(Note: The spots VIP, Sergent leader, and Captain are already taken. Two more people can be a policeman, and we still need a Royal Advisory, Royal Vizier, Royal Knights, and a Royal Queen-optional for a girl)
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 11:12 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225603
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh and guys! Try not to advertise in forums already made. Create a new forum in Kingdom Hearts forum that says,"Come and Join Team Royal Kingdom$$$$$". Is that okay Aeshma, if your here?
Dragoon King. Posted: 11:18 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225615
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
I want to be a Royal Knight Iam good with the srowd and any thing sharp and pointy
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Aeshma Posted: 11:29 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225628
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Jun-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: Oh and guys! Try not to advertise in forums already made. Create a new forum in Kingdom Hearts forum that says,"Come and Join Team Royal Kingdom$$$$$". Is that okay Aeshma, if your here?
Yes, if the moderators there accept it, then it is.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 11:31 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225629
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Cool! Alright, we have ourselves a "Royal Knight". You'll job is to represent our team during any SPECIAL EVENT we make. Basically saying, stay true to your team. Also you get to handle bad situations in our forums, when people coming in here saying bad stuff about us, I'll call the Royal Knight to handle things when I need him, okay. Welcome to the team.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 11:33 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225630
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Jun-2005 Aeshma said:Yes, if the moderators there accept it, then it is.
Alright guys! Head down to the Kingdom Hearts forum and start a new topic advestising about this team. I'll ask the Moderator there, Pimp0665, if it's okay. Alright, Royal Police, you got your assignment, get to it. YOUR DISMISSED!!!!
Aeshma Posted: 11:34 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225632
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh and Mr. King Of Games...I join your team now ;)
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 11:39 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225638
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
REALLY! Alright, Aeshma, Your IN! Hey, Aeshma do you want to be ROYAL QUEEN. This makes you a second in charge of the team. The spot really fits you, your a good leader. Do you take it, or do you want another spot.
Displaying Page 5 of 200
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 198 | 199 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 223517

Post Top
Click to close