Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Fan Fic: Yoshi Island Disaster

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Jirachi X Posted: 02:33 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 226552
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Part 5 Baby Bowser Strikes Back

"Grrr, stupid bum" Baby Bowser said to himself throwing a tennis ball at the wall of his room & catching it again "I'll show him"

At Luashi's house
"ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN" Hollered Pyroshi
"I woke you up didnt I" said Luashi
"Well errr yeah" said Pyroshi

Later that night
"Ill make daddy appreciate me" Baby Bowser said walked up to the control computer "Ill get every single bloody Yoshi on this stinking hellhole, then daddy will appreciate me. K, i just need to press this button" Baby Bowser pressed a button "And it will start catching Yoshis

At Luashi's place
"Wanna help me look for my friends" Pyroshi asked Luashi walking out the door
"Sure" Said Luashi, all of a sudden the floor gave way sending Luashi into a dark abyss "HELP MEEEEEEEE" screamed Luashi
"LUUUAAAAASSSHHHHIIIIIIIIII" Hollered Pyroshi "IMMMMM COOOOOMMMIIINNNNGGGG" shouted Pyroshi grabbing a torch off the desk and jumping down after her "Grrrrr" Pyroshi could feel the walls closing in as he fell, all of a sudden he pressed his hands & feet against the walls to slow himself from falling "ARRRGGGG, THIS BLOODY HURTS" Hollered Pyroshi as he slowed down to a stop "OK, now ive gotta take this 1 step at a time" said Pyroshi with his limbs outstreched to the wall climbing down slowly

1 hour later later
Pyroshi had finnally got to the ground "Ok ive finnally stopped, where is that bloody torch" said Pyroshi rumaging through his pockets "Oh, here it is" he said turning it on "Hey, this looks like the inside of a pipe, hey what was that" Pyroshi had heard rumbling from where he came through "Im getting out of here" he said punching a hole through the top of the pipe, he jumped through the hole he made
"OH MY BLOODY GOD" Pyroshi hollered

Find out what Pyroshi saw on my next instalment Part 6 Return Of The Yoshi, Hope you liked this installment, & the next installment will be the last
I'm gone - bye
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:44 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 226673
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
not too bad. second paragraph though, it seems like Luashi isnt worried in the least about pyroshis anger, then Pyroshi calms down in an instant... if i were you, id expand that paragraph a bit. Just a suggestion.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Jirachi X Posted: 16:37 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232686
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
O Ok
now for part 6, i dont know what ill do with the 6th & final insstalment
Ok, here goes

Part 6 Return of the Yoshis

"Man, that must be all the Yoshis on this pitiful little island" Pyroshi said to himself "Man if I have to save every last Yoshi im gonna be ******" All of a sudden the pipe Pyroshi is sitting on starts to rumble "Oh shshshshit, shshhshit, shshshhit" Pyroshi stuttered
"OK thats all the Yoshis exept for 1" said Baby Bowser
"D'oh" Commented Pyroshi "Why do I, me, have to save every bloody stinking Yoshi on this godforsaken hell hole of an island" He said to himself
"Hugh, what was that" Baby Bowser heard somthing "Man if thats a Yoshi, im gonna tear them lim from lim" Said Baby Bowser trying to jump up on the pipe where Pyroshi was
"Oh ****, ****, ****" Pyroshi thought "If im supposed to save the Yoshis, dont let that little creature find me
"BART, er I mean, BABY BOWSER, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" Shouted Bowser in a pink night gown at an airborn Koopa Prince, Pyroshi had to stop himself from laughing so he wouldnt give himself away
"Catching Yoshis" Baby Bowser said proudly
"Ok, you do that" Said Bowser
"Arnt you proud of me" Whimpered Baby Bowser
"Frankly, i dont give a ****, i might be proud tomorrow if im not hungover like i am today" said Bowser a bit drowsy "Im going back to bed" He started walking down the hall way of the base a bit topsy turvy (If you know what I mean) "Man, i watch way to much Simpsons" Bowser muttered walking into his room & slamming the door behind him "Hang on, i saw Yoshis" Bowser thought to himself, he was out the door, running down the hallway to find
"Hey let go of me you stinking Yoshi" Pyroshi & Baby Bowser were having a wrestling match, & Pyroshi was winning
"GO, PYROSHI" shouted all the Yoshis
"GUARDS, YOURE ALLOWING THIS" Shouted Bowser
"Um, errrr, no" Said a nearby Koopa hiding his betting ticket behind his back
"Hey this Yoshi is good" Bowser said walking up to the betting table "2 tickets on the Yoshi Please" Bowser said
"Ok, thatl be 500 Dollars" Said a female Koopa inside the betting booth
"$500...? you see, all i have is 2 bucks, can i pay you back later" Bowser tried to haggle with the ticket booth owner
"Sure" She said shaking hands "You do know that this is for Horse racing" she said to Bowser walking with a smug grin on his face, when he heard this he face droped to a point that you dont want it to, anyone who makes Bowser do this doesnt live to tell the tale, Bowser started turning around slowly, the koopa saw this & she **** bolted, she started running out the door, across the island, across the water, across Australia, across the water & she didnt stop untill she got to New Zealand, she finnaly stoped when she found the body of the koopa he threw like a javelin
"Ummm, errr, sir, we can call of the match" whimpered the koopa who hid the ticket earlier
"WELL CATCH THAT BLOODY YOSHI & PUT HIM BACK WHERE YOU FOUND HIM"
"Ok, im going to need a ladder" said the koopa
"HERE YOU STUPID MINION" Bowser said throwing a ladder at the Koopa & making it fly across the room hitting the Koopa in the head, knocking him out cold, Another koopa put the ladder up against the pipe "Come here little Yoshi" said the koopa" climb this here ladder
"Thanks Frank" said Pyroshi walking up to the ladder "Why do you do what that idiot sais all the time" Pyroshi asked
"Because hes bigger than us" Whimpered Frank the koopa
"Hey what if we" Pyroshi whispered to Frank ((No, im not giving away the plan)) Bowser was drinking so heavily that he failed to see where Frank put Pyroshi, Bowser got out another Beer Bottle, took a sip, and fell over drunk

At Pyroshis place
Pyroshi was upstairs in his room collecting things for a battle with Bowser, all of a sudden he felt rumbling "Ok, my house is falling in, who gives a ****, not me" Pyroshi said jumping out the window

Some Time Later
"Ok, ive got Machine Guns, Bazookas, Crossbows & much more"

At Bowsers base the next day
"Argh, im up" said Bowser smashing his alarm clock in to milions of pieces "MINIONS, HOW DARE YOU SMASH MY ALARM CLOCK" Bowser shouted through the wall into the Koopa's dormitry
"YOU BLOODY DID IT" Frank shouted back
"YOU DARE TO QUESTION MY AUTHRITY" Bowser shouted his lungs out
"WHAT AUTHRITY" Frank shouted back
"THATS IT" Shouted Bowser getting out of bed
"Austalavista, Baby" Pyroshi said pulling the trigger of his Bazooka, sending a pineapple at Bowser, the pineapple splattered on Bowsers head
"WHAT WAS THAT" Bowser shouted
"It was a pineapple" Said Pyroshi sounding exactly like Arnold Shwatsneigar in the terminator movies
"YOU *******" Bowser said looking up
All of a sudden Pyroshi jumped down, pulled up his shirt, grabbed two Machine guns strapped to his waist & grabbed them "You will pay you liddle *****" Pyroshi said (Back to his terminator Voice) "Eat rock Mother F" he pulled the trigger so you couldnd here what he said
"Ok, ill do what ever you want just dont shoot me again" Whimpered Bowser
"I want you to free all of the Yoshis"
"Ok, i can do that" Bowser Bolted up right
"Second" Pyroshi breathed in "GET THE BLOODY HELL OFF OUR BLOODY ISLAND & NEVER BLOODY COME BACK"
"Ok" Whimpered Bowser

The Next Day
It was a beautiful day on the island of the Yoshis, the sun was shining, birds were singing, Yoshis were eating, yes, life was pretty sweet on the island of the Yoshis & the hot gossip was that there was love in the air
"What a wonderful day" commented Luashi
"Hi Luashi" said Pyroshi kissing her on the cheek
"Hi Pyroshi" said Luashi
"Wanna go for a swim" asked Pyroshi
"Sure" said Luashi exitedly
"Ok, lets go" said Pyroshi

(Narator)"And thus this is the end of our story, but not the end of the Yoshis. This is Rove McMannus, say hi to your mom for me"
((Note: Rove is an Australian that does a show called Rove Live, Im sure that all Aussies & New Zealanders have heard of of))
((Note: NO, I AM NOT ROVE McMANNUS))

Hope You Liked This Last Chapter Of My Fan Fic, Its Been Hell To Write It All So Enjoy
I'm gone - bye
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 09:58 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 233941
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
its really not bad, but i think you count be hurt with some more descriptive words.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close