Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

How are you Celebrating Christmas and New Year?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Zaltias Posted: 01:38 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2038999
Zaltias
Post Likes: 0
+
Discuss.

For Christmas, we are some friends over in the morning (Yay !) and then we have to go to my cousins place in the evening *Shudders*
(My cousins are like 3, 4, 6 and 9, yet believe they are some dodgy crazy ninjas lol. It gets really really annoying after about 5mins....)

On New Years, going to catch the Fireworks in Sydney =P
Its a pretty good show.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pooly Posted: 02:23 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039015
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Christmas: A few relatives come over, play on my Wii and 360 for a while, watch Doctor Who Christmas Special, then drink as much Koppaberg I can get my hands on.
New Years: A few other relatives might visit, play on Xbox again as I normally do after I get it for christmas, maybe watch a movie at home, Wii sports tournament and again, drink as much Koppaberg as humanly possible, or until I run out of it.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
TwilightPrince Posted: 03:15 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039034
TwilightPrince
+
Christmas:Have Relatives over,me & Cousins Play some Xbox 360 and Wii for a While,then watch some Movies and play more games,and other stuff that might go on i don't know about.

New Years:Go to my High School from 7AM till 11PM watch some Movies there Play some games,and win some prizes Hopefully,last year one an I-Pod =D wonder what they'll have this year.Then Leave home with cousins and enjoy it there with our Relatives and celebrate New Years.
.:Join My Team TwilightPrince:.

Credit to Me for Signature.
MSN:TwilightPrince_1234atHotmailcom
StarDust shall live Posted: 03:30 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039038
StarDust shall live
Post Likes: 1
+
Christmas: wake up at 6 o clock was christmas cartoons., at 7-8 o clock go upstairs and wake everyone up for presents, go to mass at 10, go home and play with presents, go to aunties, get more presents and have dinnear stay till 10 o clock and go home to bed

new years: home,drink and tv
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

Brandon 2006 Posted: 05:37 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039059
Brandon 2006
+
Christmas: Get woken up by my brother between 4-6 A.M(he's crazy) watch TV until 6. Wake parents up open gifts, eat breakfast and the rest of the day is free.

New Years: Go to a LAN prty of about 30 people, play games from 7P.M till 9 A.M the next day.

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
superblobby Posted: 09:16 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039148
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Meeting new peoples =D

And partays, obviously.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Fwank Posted: 09:27 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039155
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+

I have no idea what I'm doing for Christmas, but NYE in Taipei seems extremely promising according to past year photos/videos.
Cataclysm Posted: 10:54 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039230
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Christmas? A nice day in with my family, with my presents, and with my beloved death star.

New Year? All out, raging, alcoholicness. It shall be straight vodka all night for me. Doctors say I shouldn't have that much each year, so I've had nothing so far. Anyone who knows a little math can work out that by that logic, my body has been saving up healthiness, meaning I can waste it all this night.

If my Absolut Vodka runs out, I'll be borrowing the vodka and Red Bull from a friend. This will be the best night of my life, for I shall be out all night with friends, dancing down the street and singing like there is no tomorrow.

Join me people, in this joyful celebration. I can't express how amazing this will truly be in words.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Shadow_Lord Posted: 11:21 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039249
Shadow_Lord
+
I'm going to Italy with my family. It shall rule. Unfortunately, it means I miss the new Doctor Who episode on Christmas Day.
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
coachcline Posted: 12:15 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039296
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Well on Chrsitmas Eve we're going to my aunt's house for dinner cause she is going to her son's on Christmas, then on Christmas Day we're going to make dinnner at our house.

On New Year's we're probably just going to stay here and count down until 12 a.m. Unsure if we'll do anything else as of now....

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Shadow Cast Posted: 12:41 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039327
Shadow Cast
+
on Christmas I'mma eat and play my 360. I might go out, or I might stay in, depends how much addicted I am to the 360 Smile

For New Years - I'll be out some of the night and I shall be drinking Champagne with me Mom/Family or whatever, and when I'm out, have a couple cans of Bud ;p

EvilRage Posted: 12:43 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039330
EvilRage
Forum GuestMember
+
Im going to Tenerife for 2 weeks on xmas day so will spend new year there

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!EvilEvilEvilEvilEvilThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
coachcline Posted: 12:46 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039332
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Whoa, way too many emoticons dude!Shame

Most of Christmas Day will be spent playing my new Wii! yay! Smile

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
bomba Posted: 13:15 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039351
bomba
+
Sitting at home. Do normal things.

whiplash234 Posted: 14:37 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039447
whiplash234
+
Personally I think I'll be spending Christmas is hail of very loud gunfire and cars. Obviously that's Halo 3 and Project Gotham Racing 4.

After that I'll probably eat with my family followed by the former yet again.

[center][/center]
steelersrock01 Posted: 15:40 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039611
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Christmas, I'll wake up, open the stuff, go to my Grandmothers, come home, the norm.

New Years~ Go over to a friends house, stay till 12, come home.
Brandon 2006 Posted: 18:43 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039938
Brandon 2006
+
On 20-Dec-2007 Cataclysm said:Christmas? A nice day in with my family, with my presents, and with my beloved death star.

New Year? All out, raging, alcoholicness. It shall be straight vodka all night for me. Doctors say I shouldn't have that much each year, so I've had nothing so far. Anyone who knows a little math can work out that by that logic, my body has been saving up healthiness, meaning I can waste it all this night.

If my Absolut Vodka runs out, I'll be borrowing the vodka and Red Bull from a friend. This will be the best night of my life, for I shall be out all night with friends, dancing down the street and singing like there is no tomorrow.

Join me people, in this joyful celebration. I can't express how amazing this will truly be in words.
The morning after will be horrible though.

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
koolkid24 Posted: 19:13 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039990
koolkid24
+
For Christmas I will be with the family and friends and going to eat and just relax..

New years I am going to go to a friend for fireworks and eat and party
I'm Back!!
mr.619 Posted: 19:18 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2040000
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
For Christmas eve, my family and I are going to my grandfathers house for exchanging gifts at my dads side. After that, we will be going to my mothers side to exchange gifts.

On Christmas day, we usually just go to everyones houses on my dads side the whole day to see what they got.

On new years, I will be going to my best friend's house and we will be lighting off about three huge bags of fireworks.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close