Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Battle Revolution

Pokemon Battle Revolution Review.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

swinkid Posted at: 10:10 Dec29 2007 Post ID: 2050797
swinkid
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Recently, pokemon battle revolution, or PBR as i like to call it was released for the uk.
Even though pokemon is one of nintendo's strongest games in the gaming indusry it is given the short end of the stick.
If you are going to buy a wii just for this game, its not worth it. All this game is a way to import your pokemon you have caught and trained in pokemon diamond / pearl and battle with them in full 3D, if you dont have a copy of diamond and pearl you can use rental pokemon, supplyed with the game. althougth you cannot gain exp or win points useing the rental pokemon.
Another feature is with the points you win you can buy items that weild onto your player, however these do not affect your training ability these are just to make yourself look good on the wifi showdowns.
If you have a working wifi connection you can battle people from all over the world, the game has two option A. battle a random person or B. battle a friend, to battle a friend you will have to swap friend codes. this is to keep scum bags who play the series away from the smaller children.
If a friend or a family member has another ds and another copy of pokemon diamond or pearl, you can do a DS battle, where you can battle them in full 3D using a ds to select moves etc...
Well, i wont spoil all the game you should find out your self by buying the game for your wii.

Ratings:
------------------
Idea - 6
Features - 8.5
Grahpics - 6.5
------------------
Overall - 8.5
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nyeem78 Posted at: 11:12 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2056531
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I agree with your assesment of the game. Been having it from day one in the U.S I got rather bored with it. However I do like to have battles with my friends on it because it beats staring at the little DS screen all the time.

Idea - 4
Features - 5
Grahpics - 9.5 (Most pokes look good)

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Jan 1st 2008 »
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

pokegolddigger Posted at: 19:05 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2087890
pokegolddigger
+
+
I give it even a lower review. It's a pretty fun game but it's a knock off of Pokemon Stadium for N64

Diamond Friend Code: 5326 8622 9911
[size=12][color=purple]PBR Friend Code: 3351-2160-7187
[size=12][color=blue]SSBB Friend Code: 2105-9047-9267
.:tEh_aArOn:. Posted at: 18:07 Feb21 2008 Post ID: 2130790
.:tEh_aArOn:.
+
+
Really, I'm very disappointed at it. I thought it was going to be where you actually run around, train Pokemon. Really, it's graphics are only improved, since it's just like the one for 64.
Idea: 4
Features: 3
Graphics: 9
Overall 6.5
.::.
Gamemaster23 Posted at: 18:39 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2133081
Gamemaster23
+
+
The graphics are great! But the idea..........eh, not too bad........it's not good nor that bad...........features........sorta alot.........overall: it'll disappoint you if you buy it and expect a full adventure.
Join the Smash Bros Revolution!
Join team Nintendo Masters!
Click Here To Play Pokemon Platinum!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close