Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

BEST GLITCHES

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
sonicfan Posted at: 21:14 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221748
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Please post the best glitch you have ever done in SSBM here.
THE ULTIMATE SONIC MASTER!!! YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!
Cylun Posted at: 21:19 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221758
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I phail at glitches, the best I've done would have to be the Hammer taunt glitch (young link fires boomerang from behind a hammer wielding character who is holding down on the controler stick.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
dashdancedan18 Posted at: 21:26 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221770
dashdancedan18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
freeze glitch, superwavedash, super link jump, some other random ones...*goes to do turnip glitch*
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 22:15 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221834
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^ first two of his, i cna't do super jump and i dont' care for a turnip glitch

i've also had an animation glitch usign Pikachu's nuetal b attack >_>

hm.. and i think a coupel other weird things that i just can't quite remember
nintendo_dude Posted at: 05:25 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222425
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I found something weird before. On Hyrule Temple have a level nine Fox with two other opponents and start. Fox will afll down at some point and won't be able to get out of the cave like area. He keeps tryiong without success. You have to hit him to get him out.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 08:21 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222547
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, Fox AI can be so adorable.

There's also the soulbreaker and freeze glitch.
Ardvarkbob Posted at: 10:51 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222669
Ardvarkbob
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't think the AI being stupid is really a glitch, just funny to watch.

I like the soul breaker with Mewtwo, thats always fun, and the IC freeze too. Also when my friend (Fox) falls through the levels. Theres also that glitch where the CPU mewtwo jumps through the left side of hyrule, which is really cool looking, and the Link super jump.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:00 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 223884
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Hahaha lol. I know it isn't much of a glitch but I posted it because it's kinda amusing if you know what I mean.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 15:01 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224671
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok... when a comp spawns after death. you can MAKE them taunt by jumping over them. but do it quick.
Someone needs to stab you in the eye with a REALLY hot french fry!
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 14:40 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230878
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Jun-2005 Ardvarkbob said:I don't think the AI being stupid is really a glitch, just funny to watch.

I like the soul breaker with Mewtwo, thats always fun, and the IC freeze too. Also when my friend (Fox) falls through the levels. Theres also that glitch where the CPU mewtwo jumps through the left side of hyrule, which is really cool looking, and the Link super jump.
Yeah, that is what I call a "Fox Motion" every com character has their own. Anyway, here is an easy glitch:

Step 1. Select a blue samus.

Step 2. Have P2 put the icon on samus too.

Step 3. Have P2 change to the color next to samus's blue color, preferibly place it so that you must press X to get it to be blue as if blue was not already picked.

Step 4. Have player 1 press B, and have player 2 press X simoultaneously to get both players to have the same color, but not on teams.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 00:23 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231597
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the "fox motion".....you have absolutely no idea what he is talking about :p

anyways i'm not much for glitches in melee, because they never seem to be that interesting/applicable in gameplay. i like glitches like the mew glitch or lttp glitches which allow you to do stuff you normally wouldn't be able to do Smile
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
SSBMRoy Posted at: 09:14 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231865
SSBMRoy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've seen a glitch where Peach pulled out a beam sword in battle once, and items were off! It didn't help her win the match though :D
XIF Posted at: 10:15 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231915
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that's not a glitch, it was intended. She can also pull a bomb omb and mr. saturn. Mr. Saturn is the most common, followed by bombs and then beam swords. Items collectively have a 1 in 300 chance in appearing.
DaRkNeSsOfHeArT Posted at: 13:13 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232256
DaRkNeSsOfHeArT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Peach cheats
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 17:13 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232731
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Turnip Glitch is awesome.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 18:12 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232793
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Jul-2005 XIF said:that's not a glitch, it was intended. She can also pull a bomb omb and mr. saturn. Mr. Saturn is the most common, followed by bombs and then beam swords. Items collectively have a 1 in 300 chance in appearing.
the fun thing is - and xif and others would be familiar with this - peach's best home-run contest strategies *require* an uber-rare bomb, making scoring well with her something that is very difficult to do (because the strat, of course, is no slouch either).
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
XIF Posted at: 18:44 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232827
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*has roughly 12 hours clocked on trying to get the bomb omb, without so much as an item.*

*is on verge of ARing the bomb*
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 18:48 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232835
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
Stay legit, Xiffarz, you can do it!!! =^.~=

>.>
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:28 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234712
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
There is a special glitch in the game where you can make Samus's Grapple Beam extent by THREE TIMES! To see it, go to the Submissions section of this game and do a search for 'Grapple Beam'. Look at the results. I should have a Submission on it.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

celebilord Posted at: 09:49 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243631
celebilord
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You know what was really funny. by brother was jiggs fighting Zelda in the Temple. He goes to the bottom part where there is not any brown, the circular platform. he then backthrows Zelda. She uses Faore's Wind and to the left, then falls and dies. It could be on any diffuculty level, ha!
Celebi is the best. Latias is right behind. no opinions wanted. leader of S.H.O.K. join my club today! Please?
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 251168

Post Top
Click to close