Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Open For Business Makeover Station- HELP NEEDED!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

chaosandtwocats Posted: 20:46 Feb14 2008 Post ID: 2121708
chaosandtwocat
s
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Well, I've been practicing makeovers in the "ug no more" chair and have left most of my neighbours looking like freak show clowns. How can I get their faces back to normal? A second makeover (that actually turns out well) doesn't work!
:o
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 21:08 Feb14 2008 Post ID: 2121740
Flareon Dude_
+
First off, welcome to the Supercheats Forums!

Second, this is not, believe it or not, in the right Forum.

I am unable to move it, but a moderator of this forum will.

I am sure you are wondering what a moderator is, so i'll tell you.

You see, There are members here in the Supercheats Forums who are known as 'moderators'. Moderators, or mods, for short, basically have total control over the forum or forums they moderate. In order to become a moderator, a member, almost any member, must have been a member for at least 2 months, have 30 posts in the forum of which they wish to apply to beoming a moderator, and, of course, have an in-depth understanding of the rules of the Forum as well as Supercheats's Forums.

Now, don't think that just anybody can moderate a forum. They have to show and prove theirselves worthy of the title. Also, a forum must have an application link, signifying that someone is able to apply.

Here in Supercheats, we have a natural food chain. It goes as so:

Member -> Moderator (AKA Mod) -> Super Moderator (AKA Smod) -> Administrator (AKA Admin)

Basically, the person or people to the right of your title has dominance over you, and can tell you right from wrong. Also, the person or people to the right of your position help make the world of the Supercheats Forums go round.

Now, for some more explanations:

The Super Moderator (AKA Smod):

A Super Moderator, also known as 'Smod', is a moderator who has shown that they are better than the average Mod, and that they deserve a higher position of dominance. Super Moderators are the closest thing to having total control here in the Supercheats Forums, but are not quite there. That's what the Administrators are for; Totoally controlling everything.

The Administrators (Admins):

There are only 4 Admins here on the Supercheats Forums: Cross Stinger, Sanzano, Youkou, and Team Supercheats. These 4 people control every aspect of the Supercheats Forums, from banning people to deleting people from Supercheats History. Team Supercheats, AKA Rich, is the founder of Supercheats.com and the Supercheats Forums and has the most power out of everyone here, mainly because he is like our Dictator. Youkou, AKA Dave, is probably the most active Admin here on the Supercheats Forums by means of posting. he has, if I remember correctly, over 22,000 posts on the Supercheats Forums. He has slightly less power than Rich, but is still an Admin, so, of course, he can ban people amongst other different powers. Sanzano, AKA Dennis, is probably the third most active Admin here on Supercheats. He does stop by and post every now and then, but he still does his part in every way possible. And then there's Cross Stinger.....I have no idea what his name really is, so you'll have to ask him that. He's just as important as the other three Admins, so make sure you treat him with the respect he deserves.

Any questions?

Also, make sure you read The Rules of Posting before doing anymore, alright?
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
I'm gone...
chaosandtwocats Posted: 21:12 Feb14 2008 Post ID: 2121742
chaosandtwocat
s
Forum GuestMember
+
Darn, I followed the submit your question link and everything!

Oh well. thanks for letting me know.

Smile
TwilightPrince Posted: 03:45 Feb15 2008 Post ID: 2121986
TwilightPrince
+
Umm Hi Welcome to the Site hop you found what you needed.
Just make sure you post in the correct forum k Hope to see you
active.
.:Join My Team TwilightPrince:.

Credit to Me for Signature.
MSN:TwilightPrince_1234atHotmailcom
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close