Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Any homophobes here

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Mr.Clueless Posted: 17:52 Apr30 2008 Post ID: 2223018
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
On 30-Apr-2008 Brandon 2006 said:*Bashes* lol. Seriously though if that happened in real life and it was some random person, not one of my friends, he would get beat down.
Whats I'm saying, is, are you so sure that, jsut because I'm a skinny tallish kid, that you can beat me up?
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Brandon 2006 Posted: 18:55 Apr30 2008 Post ID: 2223106
Brandon 2006
Post Likes: 0
+
Well I work out everyday, I am physically fit, I play sports like basketball, and hockey to keep my endurance high and I was born with a thick frame. I am confident in myself to be able to fight anyone thats not 6'5" 250 LBs, because that would be like going against a tank.

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
Mr.Clueless Posted: 08:42 May01 2008 Post ID: 2223644
Mr.Clueless
+
On 30-Apr-2008 Brandon 2006 said:Well I work out everyday, I am physically fit, I play sports like basketball, and hockey to keep my endurance high and I was born with a thick frame. I am confident in myself to be able to fight anyone thats not 6'5" 250 LBs, because that would be like going against a tank.
And, how do you know I don't have a concealed weapon? How do you know if I'm in a gang? How do you know if I have friends around, waiting to help me? Don't be so sure of yourself. I'm only 5'10" and only weigh about 145-150lbs, but you still wouldn't want to fight me. I could dodge all your punches with my ninja skills.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Shadow Cast Posted: 09:37 May01 2008 Post ID: 2223658
Shadow Cast
+
"Ninja Skills", cool, I'd like them :3

Brandon 2006 Posted: 17:44 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224077
Brandon 2006
+
Knife and packed fists over everything. I stuff a lighter in each fist to make my fist harder and each punch worth more and I always carry a knife with me so I'm gonna be confident

[email protected]
^add me on msn
CaIigula Posted: 17:50 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224085
CaIigula
+
X: On a blind date, Usher would have the advantage of financial bribery, which would probably be an excellent incentive for certain behavioral limit extensions. If anyone does not understand this post, it's best that they don't try to.

Brandon: Leave Hulk Hogan out of this.

I'm fairly in the dark about what's been going on across the last page. Is there a fight? If so, I'm in.
[email protected]
Town Idiot25 Posted: 17:58 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224089
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
+
On 28-Apr-2008 problemsolver said:I don't like to be around homosexual males, but the females are alright.
I feel the same way.

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
CaIigula Posted: 18:03 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224092
CaIigula
+
On 30-Apr-2008 Mr.Clueless said:Hey. You're hot, let's sex! ^,^

You see, I find this funny, not because I'm making fun of you, but becasuse you turn to voilence as a solution to this. You see, now, you must technically beat me up, but it's HIGHLY HIGHLY implausible. You see, violence is a bad strategy, and there will always be people you cannot beat; having a different approach for these people will be impractical, and unfair, and'll only give you a bad rep. And, you won't always be able to properly guess you you can win against. Always choose a non-violent approach to things, so you don't get your *** kicked. The egotistical way is never EVER a godo way to handle things, and don't tell me you're not being egotistical.
There's only one flaw in your logic, sir, and I'm here to exploit it.

What if you're Chuck Norris?
[email protected]
Brandon 2006 Posted: 18:04 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224094
Brandon 2006
+
On 01-May-2008 CaIigula said:X: On a blind date, Usher would have the advantage of financial bribery, which would probably be an excellent incentive for certain behavioral limit extensions. If anyone does not understand this post, it's best that they don't try to.

Brandon: Leave Hulk Hogan out of this.

I'm fairly in the dark about what's been going on across the last page. Is there a fight? If so, I'm in.
What are you talking about Hulk Hogan? I don't remember mentioning him or anything about him.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
CaIigula Posted: 18:05 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224096
CaIigula
+
6'5, 250 lbs. I can't think of anyone else who fits that description off the top of my pot-infused head.

Also, even though it probably gives me a bad image, I'll have to regretfully say that a gay person in my community would be looked down upon or even hurt. Not by me, of course, but by other, more homophobic dudes.

« Last edited by CaIigula on May 1st 2008 »
[email protected]
Swampert_King456 Posted: 18:35 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224113
Swampert_King456
+
On 01-May-2008 CaIigula said:There's only one flaw in your logic, sir, and I'm here to exploit it.

What if you're Chuck Norris?
*Ahem* Chuck Norris, can believe it's not butter.

Anyways, that's the same in my area. 'Tis full of gay bashers and whatnot. Explaining the hatred against me because of my bisexuallity...
Brandon 2006 Posted: 18:41 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224118
Brandon 2006
+
On 01-May-2008 CaIigula said:6'5, 250 lbs. I can't think of anyone else who fits that description off the top of my pot-infused head.

Also, even though it probably gives me a bad image, I'll have to regretfully say that a gay person in my community would be looked down upon or even hurt. Not by me, of course, but by other, more homophobic dudes.
I know a bunch of people that fit that description or are larger, so I never made the connection to the WWE.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
CaIigula Posted: 18:49 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224131
CaIigula
+
Being on football and basketball teams, I also know a bunch of tall people, but as I said, 'pot-infused head'. That should clear things up. I also figured you wouldn't know them.

It is annoying to live in a place that has one general stereotype, but I don't particularly mind it, because I'm in between the groups of people who don't give a crap and who'll endlessly torment any gay person they come across. I never realized how storybook my life is.

« Last edited by CaIigula on May 1st 2008 »
[email protected]
Brandon 2006 Posted: 19:22 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224162
Brandon 2006
+
On 01-May-2008 Mr.Clueless said:And, how do you know I don't have a concealed weapon? How do you know if I'm in a gang? How do you know if I have friends around, waiting to help me? Don't be so sure of yourself. I'm only 5'10" and only weigh about 145-150lbs, but you still wouldn't want to fight me. I could dodge all your punches with my ninja skills.
If you're in a gang i would still have enough of my boys with me to wreck anything. I know drug dealers, gang members, and just crazy people that aren't afraid to pull out a bat or a tazer to fight someone with. So I'm not really scared of anyone, I have too many connections.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
nuclear distruction Posted: 20:05 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224223
nuclear distruction
+
Yeah thats were i stop believing. You can't bring down any of the gangs here. I really think your stretching the truth there. Either you know some really messed up people or your lieing. Im gonna go with the second one. The gangs here will beat the sh** out of you because you were in teh restroom at the wrng time they would probably kill you. well clueless probably doesn't live here.

avy- Neko | sig- .Impact
Brandon 2006 Posted: 20:13 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224230
Brandon 2006
+
On 01-May-2008 nuclear distruction said:Yeah thats were i stop believing. You can't bring down any of the gangs here. I really think your stretching the truth there. Either you know some really messed up people or your lieing. Im gonna go with the second one. The gangs here will beat the sh** out of you because you were in teh restroom at the wrng time they would probably kill you. well clueless probably doesn't live here.
Well when you meet people young enough and you get into some of the stuff with them they accept you and are chill with you. My friend got sent to juvenile hall for selling narcotics and he was gone for a year because he's a minor. He just got back this year and now that he is 16 he won't get back into it since it will stay on his record for his life. My other friends has tazers and knifes and goes to gang fights all the time. If you become a friend with a gang member you will be accepted with the gang and they will have your back whenever you get into trouble. I have no reason to lie as I'm gonna try to impress a bunch of kids. I'm just telling people what I know about.

[email protected]
^add me on msn
maxxy209 Posted: 20:48 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224250
maxxy209
+
What does this have to do with homophbes.

nuclear distruction Posted: 20:55 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224255
nuclear distruction
+
Nothing its just that he said that he would beat the crap put of a homo. That started this whole thing of getting in fights and stuff. I will get back on topic though.

I have no problem unless they act wierd, but that goes for everyone.

avy- Neko | sig- .Impact
Mr.Clueless Posted: 22:17 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224294
Mr.Clueless
+
On 01-May-2008 nuclear distruction said:Yeah thats were i stop believing. You can't bring down any of the gangs here. I really think your stretching the truth there. Either you know some really messed up people or your lieing. Im gonna go with the second one. The gangs here will beat the sh** out of you because you were in teh restroom at the wrng time they would probably kill you. well clueless probably doesn't live here.
I was talking about the Cripz, and the Hell's Angels; real gangs, not your average street gang. Sure, most of them just smoke pot all day, but some of the get down to business, and I know those ones. =D Stop being so cocky. ALL cocky people WILL end up having the shs*t kicked out of them. No matter what the situation is.

And, yes, I am fine with gays; they're just normal people, really. So what if they prefer the same sex; does it matter if someone prefers green over blue? No, it's just their decision.

« Last edited by Mr.Clueless on May 1st 2008 »
ozzo Posted: 15:38 May02 2008 Post ID: 2224743
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
yeah, damn things keep humping my dad's leg.

Displaying Page 5 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close