Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Rules/Format for team rating!!! READ BEFORE YOU HYPERACTIVE NEWBS POST YOUR TEAMS.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
bleepman Posted at: 18:50 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240347
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
okay i've noticed A LOT of you hyper active little newbies posting the actual stats of your pokemon along with the team. don't do that, it only makes you look dumb. i mean unless you're okay with people mocking you... but please don't. its VERY annoying.

okay this is the proper format for posting your IN GAME TEAM:

Pokemon@Item
-Attack 1
-Attack 2
-Attack 3
-Attack 4

EXAMPLE:

Heracross@salac berry
-Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Reversal
-Megahorn

for the love of god(even though i don't believe in he/she/it), please post in that format. it makes everything a lot easier to read and rate.

*******BE SURE TO SKIP A LINE BETWEEN EACH POKEMON. ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO READ WHEN YOU DON'T*******

--->>COMPETETIVE RATING<<---

Format:

Pokemon(gender)@Item**nickname(optional)
Ability
Nature(+__, -__)
EV Spread
-Attack 1
-Attack 2
-Attack 3
-Attack 4

Example:
Heracross(m)@salac berry
Swarm
Adament(+att, -SPA)
252 Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
-Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Reversal
-Megahorn

EVS ARE NOT STATS. DONT POST STATS THINKING THAT THEY'RE EVS!!

*grr* teams that aren't in one of those formats will not be rated by anyone GOOD, so keep that in mind.

REMEMBER: state whether your team is in-game or netbattle/competetive!

ALSO: typign in all caps also makes you look like a dumb@ss.

you will NOT:

- ignore Fwank's posts (you may not reply at will, unless challenged upon by me)
- give unjustified low ratings (n e thing below 5 is considered low; plz explain, HAVE I EVER NOT EXPLAINED???? YOU JUST DONT READ IT)
- tell Bleep/SS5/AS/CS/MN *insert hardkore NB experienced mod person's name here* to post their teams; you do not want to cry
- tell Fwank to post his 'team' ; such a thing does not exsist (for the purpose of showing off on the forums)
- tell others to post their team as a challenge (you don't know how noob you sound; WE do... and seeing the true light would make you cry.)
- bet somebody's team sux without seeing em (you might be ok at pokemon, but i know for a fact you couldn't gamble for sticks)
- claim your team is the best (been there... can't do that, neither can you)
- claim YOU are the best (cus hell, you wouldn't need your teams rated if you were. andi would pwn your a$$'s.)
- post teams without movesets
- post teams with crap movesets(you can, but you will be laughed at)
- post teams with movesets YOU claim to be good but are stil crap
- post teams with stats (i can hex edit; making my stats 1 more than what ever yours is that you hacked with your measly GS/CB)
- double post
- tripple post
- quad post
- post further without apologizing for spamming or post multiplying and telling others to report bad post and ALSO reporting it yourself FIRST (it's not our duty to wipe yer ... mouth, it's yours)
- post more than once after reading all these (i shall personali see to it china + japan + korean + jamaica invades your country, and make a formal announcement infront of the world leaders that you're to blame)
- make negative assumptions about others
- underestimate others
- overestimate yourself
- challenge others to 'beat this' (wat ever 'this' maybe, we either 1. already have, 2. already have, or 3. already have beaten 'this')
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:33 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240596
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
u sure are bossy bleep and you going to scream if they don't do as you say?

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
bleepman Posted at: 21:52 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240776
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it gets really annoying when you see newbs posting in the wrong format when you've been on forums where everyone does it correctly(smogon, SPP, pokecommunity, hell even my forums)
500lbFatGuy Posted at: 22:18 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240817
500lbFatGuy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry for posting the wrong way and I appreciate you lettin the ones new to this forum know, Instead of JUST criticizing us. Any way I was
hoping the mods could rate my team so I'm going to repost it like this in the best team forum. Plz Rate it plus thnx for the info on how to submit from now on.

Lv.100 Groudon@Lax Incense
Drought
Lonely(+atk,-def)
255Atk,255SpDef
> Overheat
> Earthquake
> Swords Dance
> Rock Slide

Lv.100 Exeggutor@Focus Band
Chlorophyll
Modest(+SpAtk,-Atk)
255SpAtk,255Hp
> Solarbeam
> Dream Eater
> Leech Seed
> Sleep Powder
>
Lv.100 Rayquaza@Leftovers
Airlock
Mild(+SpAtk,-Def)
255SpAtk,255Atk
> Dragon Claw
> Earthquake
> Aerial Ace
> Thunderbolt

Lv.100 Milotic@Apicot Berry
Marvel Scale
Sassy(+SpDef,-Spd)
255SpDef,255Def
> Surf
> Toxic
> Confuse Ray
> Ice Beam

Lv.100 Scizor@Scope Lens
Swarm
Adamant(+Atk,-SpAtk)
255Atk,255Spd
> Silver Wind
> Reversal
> Endure
> Steel Wing

Lv.100 Blaziken@Kings Rock
Blaze
Hasty(+Spd,-Def)
255Atk,255SpDef
> Blaze Kick
> Earthquake
> Bulk Up
> Sky Uppercut
Just because I weigh 500lbs, doesn't mean that I can't and won't kick all of your butts. HaHa
Fwank Posted at: 10:07 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241454
Fwank
+
+
sweeeeeet, prefect format

me no mod tho, just a nosey mfker

Groudon - wats up with lax insence? even lefties help more in this case -_-"

Exeggutor - hmmm... i dunno why focus band's not good... but it just aint... -.- i ono... and no psychic? why not? T-T this set's sweet tho... prob dun work as well on NB but...

Ray - i know everybody says that stuff about giving it all out atks... but i stil would much prefer ray being a dd'er rather than attempted sweeper... esp if u didn't put EV's on speed, one sacrifice at the most, and iced >.< ~

Milotic - =D toxic milo =D ~ change the nature to something not -spd ... -atk maybe, since it dun make a diff in this case... as good as it may seem tho, a slow burner that can't get back it's hp is just a staller at best; duscy at least pressures em for the time being

Scizor - endure reversal on scizor? well sure sounds nice but wat're you gona use to give u the speed boost u need to atk first next round... silver wind? =S ... actuali that could work... u'd be lucky if scope lens kicked in also XD

Blazekin - king's rock is a stupid idea coz it won't hit first~ unless u gona qA but not like that helps...

i dun see overwhelming advantages, u gota be prick precise at predicting and switching to pull of n e of these combos... one of em relies heavily on luck, which aint dat bad but a bit too heavy for my likings... but next time i'd like to see a team without oobers~ they're so boring~ having em gives ya too much bonus too easily~ u might as well chuck in deoxys =S

not bad~ 6/10~ it's kinda easy to beat in terms of statistics~ but stil, no like n e body's going to be able to beat it with ease without pre-planning... gj~~~ (so like, this is a NB team rite? if it aint it's 7/10 for d effort =D)
bleepman Posted at: 14:08 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241926
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i rated all the moves in the other thread, so here goes for EVs:

Note: that extra 6 evs which you have remaining once you've used 504 of them... helps a lot.

groudon- don't give it any SPECDEF evs.. cus like its pointless. give it 252 attack/252 speed/6 HP, adament/jolly.

fo exxegutor-252 Speed/252 SPA/6 HP

rayquaza isn't all that fast, he needs lots of speed. 252 speed/252 attack/6 HP. adament nature.

milotic good, just change 255 to 252 on both and add 6 to HP... you may also like this: 252 specdef, 214 SPA, 46 def.

scizor- 252 attack/252 speed/6 HP. JOLLY cus it needs all the speed it can get.

blaziken- 252 attack/252 speed/6 hp. adament/jolly.
500lbFatGuy Posted at: 16:47 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242364
500lbFatGuy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thnx guys for the help, plus I now ur not a mod Fwank but like most mods u aren't a frickin moron when it comes to pokemon teams
Just because I weigh 500lbs, doesn't mean that I can't and won't kick all of your butts. HaHa
500lbFatGuy Posted at: 16:48 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242369
500lbFatGuy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thnx guys for the help, plus I now ur not a mod Fwank but like most mods u aren't a frickin moron when it comes to pokemon teams
500lbFatGuy Posted at: 16:49 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242374
500lbFatGuy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry bout the double post my comp froze and I didn't think the post went through
500lbFatGuy Posted at: 16:51 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242379
500lbFatGuy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I posted a non oober team on the team forum but sorry I didn't know about the format so I'll repost for you Fwank
bleepman Posted at: 14:26 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260906
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol dude i created the topic Smile

*bump*
SS5 vageto Posted at: 15:20 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261107
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Got dammit, just edit your posts next time. *Bump*
Yawn - what is there to say?
Fwank Posted at: 02:10 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262321
Fwank
+
+
LOL BLEEP (i'm talking in caps~ woo~ get latios to claw me why don't ya) that list that you added... instead of "you shall not" you put "you will"

so if you read it it becomes:

YOU WILL... ignore fwank's post

... =S not what i had in mind when i posted those rules in the first place...
flygon breloom Posted at: 02:27 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262333
flygon breloom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm here my team basicley (I dont have a gameboy with my right now sorry)
lvl 72 Rayquazza/DragonDnce item: unsure
attacks: cant remember sorry

lvl 53 Swellow/ShinySwelo item: sharp beak
attacks:
Wing attack
Areal Ace
Fly
Endeaver

lvl 52 Flygon/TheSpirt... (sapphire pokedex for flygon lol) item: unsure
attacks: unsure

lvl 54 Breloom/ ThomasPKMN item: unsure
attacks:
Mind Reader
DynamicPunch
Secret Power
Sky Uppercut

lvl 31 Nidoqueen/(traded)Nidoqueen item: exp.share
attacks:unsure but i am getting super power for it

my sixth i cant remember sorry

any way i cant remember because ive been playing pokemon silver

Is this format good enought (even though i cant really remember some of the attacks)

From flygon

P.S. My swellow is shiny
P.S.S. Mods im begging you please dont delete this
Fwank Posted at: 02:55 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262357
Fwank
+
+
new rule: don't post a team that you've forgotten everything about; it doesn't help if you actuali say "i forgot" ... coz it's not going to appear just becoz it wasn't your fault (in fact it is, but lets skip that shall...)

p.s. dragon king thinks he has a friend who is capable of causing every single status effect in the game to other pokes, be able to reduce their accuracy down to 0% (meaning she uses sand attacks/flash etc) and they have no PP (meaning she pressure/protected) ... being capable of ALL that, while at the EXACT same time she suggested this charizard to dragon king
charizard@charcoal

flame thrower
blast burn
overheat
fire blast

her stratergy is: have lots of PP so you won't run out of PP

*Scratch*

and he claim's he's a mod coz he follows the rules (refering to my implied comment: why are u a mod if u can't speak proper englis... IMPLIED...) he claimed this in a double post he didn't delete -_-" ...

honestli, mods should have more time to work on keeping things in line, since they have the time and effort to go against my arguments (argument topic: overstabbing is good becoz it prevent you from running out of PP... how OLD SCHOOOL is that?)
Seng Eng Posted at: 05:14 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262412
Seng Eng
Forum GuestMember
+
+
BLEEPMAN,I JUST FEEL THAT YOU ARE TOO PROUD,DONT CRITISIZE OTHERS,YOU ARE NOT THAT GOOD,TOO
SS5 vageto Posted at: 10:07 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262555
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jul-2005 Seng Eng said:BLEEPMAN,I JUST FEEL THAT YOU ARE TOO PROUD,DONT CRITISIZE OTHERS,YOU ARE NOT THAT GOOD,TOO
We have high potential for team rating, we may sound angry sometime, but we are not. That is how we rate, we expect more better then what is sometimes provided to use.
Yawn - what is there to say?
bleepman Posted at: 14:15 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263049
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jul-2005 Fwank said:LOL BLEEP (i'm talking in caps~ woo~ get latios to claw me why don't ya) that list that you added... instead of "you shall not" you put "you will"

so if you read it it becomes:

YOU WILL... ignore fwank's post

... =S not what i had in mind when i posted those rules in the first place...
uhhh woops.
Fwank Posted at: 03:08 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264538
Fwank
+
+
On 15-Jul-2005 SS5 vageto said:We have high potential for team rating, we may sound angry sometime, but we are not. That is how we rate, we expect more better then what is sometimes provided to use.
bleep aint angry, bleep's ****** off! XD

haha... and why bother explaining, this is so obviously another one of those "you're just jealous my team's good even tho it's not becoz i can't hack the fact the team i worked so hard on without any brains can be rated lower than a 10/10; yet i stil posted it on the forums and told everybody to rate it knowing they may not rate 10/10" posts

i swear i'm right XD
bleepman Posted at: 11:49 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265045
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jul-2005 Seng Eng said:BLEEPMAN,I JUST FEEL THAT YOU ARE TOO PROUD,DONT CRITISIZE OTHERS,YOU ARE NOT THAT GOOD,TOO
fyi, me and ss5 are the best ones on this site. you fail at life. plz die.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close