Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

SHOW ME UR WRESTLERS UVE CREATED BUT NOT OF REAL WRESTLERS JUST ONES UVE DESIGNED

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

markreloaded Posted at: 11:14 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243825
markreloaded
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
IVE DONE A WRESTLER OF ME AND CALLED HIM MARKRELOADED N I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WOT URS LOOK LIKE SO PLZ SHOW THEM TO ME
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Night_Rider Posted at: 09:32 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248286
Night_Rider
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Welcome to Super Cheats
Let, the old Night Rider back to SC!
LPD Posted at: 17:18 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 251309
LPD
+
+
lol nice post night_rider

anyway i don't have a Digital camera so i can't upload him onto here :( i could disgrbe him for ya though, short brown hair, blue eyes gotee, very hairy...black elbow pads, white gloves with the glove fingers cut off, 3/4 lenght denium jeans, black knee pads and a white knee brace around his left left and Black boots and a Union Jack Flag wrapped around his left leg.
oblivious_will Posted at: 17:28 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 251333
oblivious_will
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol my wrestler has a gothic llok to him, he has black eye make up- just to the point where it looks like taker's when he does it..then hes wearing a black torn up shirt on bottom of a black dress up shirt no sleeves to make the shirt look like i tore off the arms..then has a tie, then black shorts, the tat's, buckle boots, knee pads, elbow pads...thats bout it...ive also made hardcore tag brothers...but thats anoter story lol
life is like a box of chocolates, wate, no it,s not, its not like im going to eat my controller...hmmmm
~~Will"Oblivious"~~1st member of the chain gang
LPD Posted at: 03:50 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252504
LPD
+
+
lol so is your guy like the old version of Taker?
oblivious_will Posted at: 02:41 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 259999
oblivious_will
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmmm...no not rlly, no mask....and the one after that...no no coat or same msic/entrance and the hair is diff..i have shorts...and lots of differences...but thed make good tag team
life is like a box of chocolates, wate, no it,s not, its not like im going to eat my controller...hmmmm
~~Will"Oblivious"~~1st member of the chain gang
LPD Posted at: 04:52 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260098
LPD
+
+
o right i see
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 12:34 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 291441
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have created a wrestler called MR Freeze off Batman. He has blue skin, blue three quarter lengths,blue matt hardy shirt,white DBZ type hair, Orange sunglassses, Blue boots and a back tattoo in black.
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
LPD Posted at: 13:01 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 291528
LPD
+
+
kool, that sounds really good cheatster!
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 08:42 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 297382
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oky i have created another wrestler. He is popular with wrestling fans. He has many nicknames like the hulkster or the immmortal one. Yes i have created Hulk Hogan. I created him myself after discovering a website someone suggested on another forum here, however he did not look that brilliant so i thought i wont take this guy's advice and i made my own one this afternoon. He has a Yellow ripped shirt,Yellow trousers, Red shoe's, Red gloves and Elbow pads. He has the USA flag on the back of his shirt as he admires USA (a lot) and letters in black below saying USA. He also has black lettering on his left saying hulk and the other hogan. I have also discovered that his entrance is the following:

Movie: Logo
Moves: Original 14
Music: Bret Hart

However if you are thinking of creating a hulk hogan yourself do not worry about the moveset. I just added strong and powerful moves i thought would look good and it looks great. Its just the case of getting his attributes sky high.

SCD
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close