Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Can you help me? I'm a bit lost!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

goth4areason Posted at: 04:30 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245703
goth4areason
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm new here and have only just started, but there is a reason why I have begun here. I need to know why I can't get Alien Sims on Sims 2. I go to CREATE A FAMILY and there is a * button on the skin menu, but you cannot click it! Is this to custom the colour of your Sims skin?

If so then how can I get it open because I'd like to get Alien Sims.

If this is not the way to do it, please tell me to spare me the time of fiddling around on the Game. I was trying the Sims 2 Bodyshop, but I really don't understand how to use it. Can you tell me how to get the skin also if it is on Bodyshop! Thankyou! Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
goth4areason Posted at: 04:49 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245735
goth4areason
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK, this is pretty urgent and I see some other people getting replies and not me! Please muster up enough strenght just to tell me as I have seen a bit of people add more topics to here and get more replies than I have!
onamission Posted at: 06:53 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248120
onamission
Forum GuestMember
+
+
As far as I know you can only get an Alien by having an adult male sim stargaze with the most expensive telescope. This is only during the hours of 9pm - 2am according to the Official Game Guide and there is only a 5% chance of getting abducted. Adult males who are abducted ALWAYS come back pregnant with an alien baby and it is random which alien features they will have. So, for example they might have their fathers eyes and an alien nose or vice versa.
I have tried this many times as I wanted to have a whole neighbourhood of aliens (silly idea I had one day) and I found that my adult males got pregnant on the 15th day of stargazing so you will have to be patient. Although one guy got abducted and pregnant on his first stargaze randomly with twins!
The other thing I should mention to you is that all aliens are related to eachother (much to my annoyance - there goes my plan of alien neighbourhood domination) so aliens can't marry or fall in love with other aliens.
I hope this helps Smile
[email protected]
BenK Posted at: 17:56 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 251387
BenK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jul-2005 goth4areason said:I'm new here and have only just started, but there is a reason why I have begun here. I need to know why I can't get Alien Sims on Sims 2. I go to CREATE A FAMILY and there is a * button on the skin menu, but you cannot click it! Is this to custom the colour of your Sims skin?

If so then how can I get it open because I'd like to get Alien Sims.

If this is not the way to do it, please tell me to spare me the time of fiddling around on the Game. I was trying the Sims 2 Bodyshop, but I really don't understand how to use it. Can you tell me how to get the skin also if it is on Bodyshop! Thankyou! Smile
You don't need to use the body shop to create an alien. Here's what you do: enter "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat prompt without the quotes, select a male sim in your family, shift-click a telescope, and click "debug-get abducted". Your male sim will come back in around a day and will be pregnant with an alien.
jordanpirrie123 Posted at: 11:22 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252595
jordanpirrie123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was told that to make an alien you need to go into the bodyshop and make a custom skin colour? I dunno
BenK Posted at: 17:05 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253289
BenK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You could make a sim in the body shop that looks like an alien by giving him green skin. The problem with that is that the game will treat that sim as a regular sim and not an alien. If you want a real alien you need to get a male sim abducted.
jordanpirrie123 Posted at: 10:37 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254600
jordanpirrie123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can you answer something?... Does the MALE sim get pregnant. I mean can you get a female sim abducted and she will come back pregnant
BenK Posted at: 11:18 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254649
BenK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Only males can get pregnant with an alien after being abducted.
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 11:18 Sep03 2006 Post ID: 1027429
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[color=red]Ah you could always do boolprop Testingcheatsenabled true and put in SHIFT-N when it is in the family screen(you know the enter family name bar)and it will be in debugging mode.To get green skin you click the little button next to brown skin and alien skin would appear.Click the alien skin and then the checkmark.If you go to eyes there will be black alien eyes too.[color=red][/color][color=red][/color][/color]
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close