Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Help me choose!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Cyberrich Posted: 14:01 Jun12 2008 Post ID: 2277152
Cyberrich
Post Likes: 0
+
Get A Great Dane, I have one, they are a little more work but they are so nice and loving. I also have a German Shepherd which is a really good starting dog if you havent had one before.

Thank you dark_wolf!

Previously Saix

Pseudo Vengeance Posted: 15:08 Jun12 2008 Post ID: 2277361
Pseudo Vengeance
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Jun-2008 Cyberrich said:Get A Great Dane, I have one, they are a little more work but they are so nice and loving. I also have a German Shepherd which is a really good starting dog if you havent had one before.
I'm sorry, but as far as German Shepherds go, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

They are one of the worst breeds to start with. They are very smart, yes, but they have to be trained just right or the dog ends up aggressive or just stupidly hyper and won't listen to anyone; which can be as bad as being aggressive. They're working dogs, so they have tons of energy and need to have something to do.

Great Danes, on the other hand, require little training, and on top of that, once they're past the puppy stage they're very lazy.
Last post done. Bye everyone, enjoy.

Contact info: cpengle @ sc . rr . com
or
draconis_91 @ yahoo . com
Obviously just remove the spaces. Will be getting MSN sometime soon, so if you want my MSN just email me...

I, problemsolver, am gone.
Cyberrich Posted: 15:26 Jun12 2008 Post ID: 2277381
Cyberrich
+
On 12-Jun-2008 Pseudo Vengeance said:I'm sorry, but as far as German Shepherds go, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

They are one of the worst breeds to start with. They are very smart, yes, but they have to be trained just right or the dog ends up aggressive or just stupidly hyper and won't listen to anyone; which can be as bad as being aggressive. They're working dogs, so they have tons of energy and need to have something to do.

Great Danes, on the other hand, require little training, and on top of that, once they're past the puppy stage they're very lazy.
Ok true, but I started with a German Shepherd and I had no problems, only somebody who is careless would train their dog the wrong way, It might not be the best choice for a starting dog but it was fine for me.

Thank you dark_wolf!

Previously Saix

bgfl529 Posted: 17:13 Jun12 2008 Post ID: 2277701
bgfl529
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Jun-2008 Pseudo Vengeance said:German Shepherds, yes. Chows... why? Most of the breed has a tendency to be a little... less than nice.
Not all Chow Chows fall under that steriotype. The Chow I had for 13 years was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met, its all just a matter of how it is raised and how you act around them.
Bye :c
Pseudo Vengeance Posted: 17:55 Jun12 2008 Post ID: 2277834
Pseudo Vengeance
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Jun-2008 bgfl529 said:Not all Chow Chows fall under that steriotype. The Chow I had for 13 years was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met, its all just a matter of how it is raised and how you act around them.
*Ahem*... Most of the breed has a tendency to be a little... less than nice.

Could you point out to me where I said "all?" No one can deny that they do have a predisposition to be unfriendly dogs.

or
Obviously just remove the spaces. Will be getting MSN sometime soon, so if you want my MSN just email me...

EternalSD Posted: 18:16 Jun12 2008 Post ID: 2277875
EternalSD
+
I would get a mixed puppy , like mine a snoozer (excuse the spelling)and a bashaun , mine a white one , I got him the first day , and he was already obedient and did everything I said, their smart dogs , and cute depending on what type you get.

Sig by Eternal_Rage

Used to be: maxxy209, yeah yeah I know, I hated me too.

3DS FC:2879-0823-7591
Soul Silver:2924-6554-4478
Chaos Sonic Posted: 18:52 Jun12 2008 Post ID: 2278006
Chaos Sonic
Post Likes: 3
+
Great Dane or terrier. Ive never heard of choice 3.

« Last edited by Chaos Sonic on Jun 12th 2008 »
Pseudo Vengeance Posted: 21:15 Jun12 2008 Post ID: 2278240
Pseudo Vengeance
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Jun-2008 EternalSD said:I would get a mixed puppy , like mine a snoozer (excuse the spelling)and a bashaun , mine a white one , I got him the first day , and he was already obedient and did everything I said, their smart dogs , and cute depending on what type you get.
You mean a Schnauzer...? I have no idea what the second one is supposed to be unless you mean Bichon...

Anyway, tis true that mutts can be smarter and cuter than any purebred out there, but there is a great amount of luck involved.

or

Dragonflii Posted: 01:52 Jun13 2008 Post ID: 2278523
Dragonflii
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 12-Jun-2008 Pseudo Vengeance said:More thesis... so, Great Danes have better ideas? xD
The term is feces...

Dachshunds are creatures of evil, and scotties have no personality. Get a Great Dane, please.
why are dachsunds creatures of evil? They look like sausages with legs!
"It's right in the middle of the ocean!" (you had to be there)

Call me Flii
Gamerad Posted: 01:57 Jun13 2008 Post ID: 2278525
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+

Forget the other three, get a JACK RUSSEL TERRIER!

They are hyper and cute Smile

Faites ou Mourez Posted: 05:48 Jun13 2008 Post ID: 2278645
Faites ou Mourez
Post Likes: 1
+

Get this dog.
Catharsis Posted: 14:52 Sep15 2008 Post ID: 2424056
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
Congratulations, you've bumped a topic that's been dead for several months.

Locked.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8

Post Top
Click to close