Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Animal crossing!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Tiny_Time Posted: 05:09 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2289989
Tiny_Time
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
okay well..like right now i want to visit someone elses town who has nookingtoons or at least someone visit my town and we can hang out! so reply to this as quickly as you can and i will give you my information like my friend code so please... help! i need friends and sorry for begging so much i am just kinda impatient well yeah. so please reply if you can play at this very second and yes i will be on the internet for a very long time and always checking this every second! Reply please!
Alexzander Posted: 05:12 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2289991
Alexzander
Post Likes: 1
+
This is not related with the forum games please read the rules here http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=66134

This topic should be closed, and you double posted.

« Last edited by Alexzander on Jun 20th 2008 »
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
superblobby Posted: 05:13 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2289995
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Phwoar, I smell petals.
England; time setters for the entire world.
v-gamer Posted: 10:49 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2290239
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
The Forums Games forum has nothing to do with video games. Please take your time to read the rules for this forum, to see what games are allowed.

Also, you double posted, which is against our general forum rules. Please read those, and look at the definition of "spam".

Alexzander: I'm perfectly capable of just moving this to the Animal Crossing Forum... But I'm not sure which game it is, so...

Tiny_Time, if you could look here and find the corresponding Animal Crossing forum, you can ask your question in a new topic in there.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 327695

Post Top
Click to close