Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: First person veiw of Anybody, even made up people!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
gamenerd Posted: 20:34 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36551
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
((NEITHER DO I!!!))
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:01 Dec05 2004 Post ID: 36674
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"I haven't had any food intake for about 2 days now, and I have a headache... Brother, do you know how to craft a Power Suit? I will give you nearly anything in return..."
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SKOOLSUX Posted: 12:08 Dec05 2004 Post ID: 36681
SKOOLSUX
Forum GuestMember
+
wassup db
wassup dawgs woof woof
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:35 Dec08 2004 Post ID: 38291
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Ryan, get out of here. You don't even have a character. Your probably gonna get banned anyway...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Raikou Posted: 19:22 Dec08 2004 Post ID: 38306
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Dec-2004 darkboarder_77 said:"I haven't had any food intake for about 2 days now, and I have a headache... Brother, do you know how to craft a Power Suit? I will give you nearly anything in return..."
"Samus... I can try but I am not sure," Jaken hugged his sister, "You'll make it I know you can."
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:34 Dec09 2004 Post ID: 38608
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"Thanx... I miss the Power Suit's climate control and life-support systems..."

Raikou Posted: 17:08 Dec09 2004 Post ID: 38622
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"You can do this, I know you can. Come on youa re a bounty hunter, you can't complain about soemthing little like this" Jaken said trying to cheer his sister up.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 21:20 Dec09 2004 Post ID: 38735
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Or you could waste your life moping over what is in the past. Don't, I did, and look what I got into."
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 14:29 Dec10 2004 Post ID: 38902
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"How are we gonna start a new one? how about a suit that is immune to Meta Viprium gas? I dunno..."

Raikou Posted: 13:40 Dec11 2004 Post ID: 39346
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Jaken thought a while, "I do not know sister, but we will find a way."
darkboarder_77 Posted: 17:09 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40240
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"Well, then, let us leave this miserable desert and find a place to go... I'm sure some of us need food... I am nearly too skinny for my own good, I should find some fat to fuel me for a while... good ol' Mewtwo over there looks pretty skinny itself, but I dunno if it ever eats..."
"...I don't eat MUCH..." said Mewtwo.
"It's nice to know you can speak every once in a while..."

Raikou Posted: 19:32 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52392
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
((IT'S ALIVE!!! FINALLY!!lol))

"Well, then let's go get something to eat, maybe we can convince Linky boy over there to eat fast food..." he mumbled.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:48 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52850
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((lol))

"Very unlikely, but anything's possible."
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Raikou Posted: 07:58 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 52902
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Jaken grabbed Link by the shirt, "You like fast food? Good that's seetled let's go!" he staed before ltting Link answer.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close