Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

There comes a time for everything

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Sodacan Posted: 12:23 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342404
Sodacan
Post Likes: 2
+
When I saw this title, I thought you were going to try and wing it into a post count thread. And I'm glad, in a way, to see I was wrong, because you at least have too much dignity for that.

"We can definitely relate to a certain proportion, but I suppose I?m glad to know you?ve changed; as long as you prefer it that way. You are hilarious and I think somewhat oblivious in what you say, but either way it?s just fun to talk to you."

We don't communicate much on SC, so that's probably the most insightful comment I've ever gotten from you. Likewise, this is almost definitely the same in your case as well. Considering our friendship was due to the fact that you added me entirely by accident, I consider it a blessing in some ways to have known you. I couldn't have changed without your help, and thanks for everything. That comment completely summarized the part of me you were lucky enough to know.=P

Yeah, I used a smiley. The hilarious conversations will not soon be forgotten, nor will they end here. Good luck with the peanut butter.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xtreme gamer Posted: 13:06 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342452
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
Lol @ Soda.

Salute See you on the other side Big V. Salute

instagram: solidaritysterl
Sodacan Posted: 13:10 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342462
Sodacan
+
Oh, and while I'm here...

"I couldn't have changed without your help, and thanks for everything."

Completely heterosexual. Just had to clear that up.
v-gamer Posted: 13:46 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342506
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
On 23-Jul-2008 Sodacan said:When I saw this title, I thought you were going to try and wing it into a post count thread. And I'm glad, in a way, to see I was wrong, because you at least have too much dignity for that.

"We can definitely relate to a certain proportion, but I suppose I?m glad to know you?ve changed; as long as you prefer it that way. You are hilarious and I think somewhat oblivious in what you say, but either way it?s just fun to talk to you."

We don't communicate much on SC, so that's probably the most insightful comment I've ever gotten from you. Likewise, this is almost definitely the same in your case as well. Considering our friendship was due to the fact that you added me entirely by accident, I consider it a blessing in some ways to have known you. I couldn't have changed without your help, and thanks for everything. That comment completely summarized the part of me you were lucky enough to know.=P

Yeah, I used a smiley. The hilarious conversations will not soon be forgotten, nor will they end here. Good luck with the peanut butter.
I did nothing, you accomplished that on your own.

And I suppose you're right about that being the most insightful comment I've gotten from you. It all starts here though. We'll talk on MSN.

And don't ask about the peanut butter. It's a long story that, unless Sodacan told everyone, is between us (which is also meant in a heterosexual manner).
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
ieatwyverns Posted: 17:30 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342814
ieatwyverns
+
Goodbye V.

Emotional, no?
v-gamer Posted: 22:17 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2343053
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
Well Neko, even though it's long I tried not to make it so emotional. :(

Wow, this reached 3 pages...

Thank you, Vasco <3
coachcline Posted: 22:52 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2343089
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
Whoa... Well, I kinda figured it after that incident with your account. It still sucks ta see ya go, you've been cool to me. You're a great mod and you're probably walkin' away from a near-future S-Mod promotion but hey, it's yer choice. I know I'll miss you and all tha funny stuff you've said since I've been on here. You've really contributed and you'll never be forgotten.

So here's to a good life for v-gamer. Hope yer life goes good without us, and drop in some time and check up on us. You're always welcome.

Bye. Salute Salute Salute

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
v-gamer Posted: 23:02 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2343097
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
I've been checking upon this thread and a few others ever since.

I have a bit time left over from my summer work at the end of the day.

And whether or not I was going to become Super Mod was up to Rich. I'm sure that he lost some faith in me ever since it was proven I couldn't keep a secure password, so I doubt it would have happened any time soon.

And you're right, if I wasn't hacked (hell, if I wasn't DEMOTED) I wouldn't have left. But it makes no difference now, it'll take just as much work to get back to where I was before, and that took A LOT of work.

Since I simply can't have the time to do that, I just decided to leave. Not to mention the lack of obligation I had to post here because I was demoted.

Anyways, thank you very much for that, coachcline. I'm glad I had the opportunity I had on this forum, hence why I bid it good luck.

Thank you, Vasco <3
coachcline Posted: 23:23 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2343114
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
I'm sure as long as there are still people like you on here SC'll be fine. I'm still gonna miss ya though, SC feels empty now. I can't really say how bad it sucks to see ya go.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
-R.R. Posted: 01:36 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2343198
-R.R.
+
I wish I got to know you better.
You have my regards.
Sayonara.
qwertyuio Posted: 16:40 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344276
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Well god damn....the only reason I didnt post here before is cause I was on 3 day vacation to the coast. D= Well V, know you were ...simply one of the best, and will always be remembered by the members for your great attitude, and the staff for your great skills. You have my MSN, so we shall talk. ;)
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
v-gamer Posted: 23:50 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344754
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
Update: Well so far I've had a bit of time left over from my summer work, so I believe that I won't actually leave until sometime early in September.

Until then, expect a few posts by me during the day. You should at least see me vote in the Member Brawl.

@qwertyuio: I hope you weren't hesitating to say I was one of the best ;D I kid, thanks for that. And yes, we shall talk.

Thank you, Vasco <3
Twilight_Sasuke Posted: 01:37 Jul25 2008 Post ID: 2344812
Twilight_Sasuke
Post Likes: 3
+
awww.... v-gamer is gone... Well everyone is going to leave at some point... and i hope you have a great time doing h/w.
[center]v Latest Signature By Me v

Previously skyline_2fast_luffy & Now Cyndevia
qwertyuio Posted: 03:09 Jul25 2008 Post ID: 2344901
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
On 24-Jul-2008 v-gamer said:Update: Well so far I've had a bit of time left over from my summer work, so I believe that I won't actually leave until sometime early in September.

Until then, expect a few posts by me during the day. You should at least see me vote in the Member Brawl.

@qwertyuio: I hope you weren't hesitating to say I was one of the best ;D I kid, thanks for that. And yes, we shall talk.
No hesitation. :P

Well at least we still have a little bit more of you then. I hope to still see yah around till Sep then. :=)
Sodacan Posted: 11:19 Jul25 2008 Post ID: 2345373
Sodacan
+
On 23-Jul-2008 v-gamer said:I did nothing, you accomplished that on your own.

And I suppose you're right about that being the most insightful comment I've gotten from you. It all starts here though. We'll talk on MSN.

And don't ask about the peanut butter. It's a long story that, unless Sodacan told everyone, is between us (which is also meant in a heterosexual manner).
I probably did, but all that counseling definitely helped.

I reserve my insight for girls and leaving members.

I didn't tell anyone. And never ever forget the hetero-disclaimers.
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted: 20:31 Jul26 2008 Post ID: 2347695
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
(Before post on 25th) Damn... You were a great friend on this site V. Good luck in life and don't forget to visit every now and again. Seeya when I seeya.

(After post on 25th) Yay. Go V!

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
v-gamer Posted: 07:17 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2348449
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
@SOTE: Thanks. ;D

@Xion: I'll still be here but very seldom. It is, after all, the summer.

Thank you, Vasco <3
qwertyuio Posted: 12:49 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2348731
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
It feels kinda weird without you. D=
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted: 03:11 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2349973
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
Agreeing^
I'm used to you around everyday. Havin' fun wit' meh!

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
v-gamer Posted: 12:54 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350598
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
I'm sure some of the other members will make up for me.

If not, well, I don't know what to say. I suppose all that matters was that I had a great run and I hope I left somewhat of a mark/impact on this site.

Thank you, Vasco <3
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close